What is your Minecraft username?:

G00fyRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

nbd.josphy#6589

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

EU

Describe your activity on the server:

I can be on all day long if I don't have any problems or anything else to do, but mostly cause school is starting once again around 2-4 hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Nope

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do understand if I will not be active I will be demoted from the role.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Working as a school librarian is a very useful job and helps the school in many ways. The main role as a librarian is to make sure all the books and resources are organized in the assigned place. Librarians also have the responsibility to check out books and make sure they are returned at the assigned date. Before checking out a book, every student must obtain a library card. If a student doesn’t have one, the Librarian may give them one to access all books and resources of what they desire. Overall as a school faculty member, they are allowed to hand out detentions if needed and can contact SLT if any sort of behavior is repeated. In general though, the Librarians job is to organize the library's resources, deal with any disturbance, and help students in any way if needed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Mostly just going around with others and hanging around like every other.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

None

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 8/14 y.o

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Mostly my character would just stay calm thinking they will stop and ignored them but if they continue he will turn to them and tell them to stop saying those words towards him as a warning to stop. And if again they still continue and avoid that warning he will just give them detention for misbehavior.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

My character will go towards them, as he raised his voice at them to break it off. If they don't he will step in as he got between the both of them, making them stop fighting, he'd then turn to one of the kids as he told him to say his part of the story then the other shall do the same. Since they flighted on school grounds he will give both of them detention cause that isn't allowed.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

My character would walk up to them and pull them aside and tell them that this isn't allowed during school hours and that he could possibly get fired from doing this. Once my character knows that they understood what he said he'd let go of him. And walked away

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He'd start with talking with the rest of the faculty members, having small talks with the others getting to know them, if the other Co workers don't wanna have a talk for some reason He'd be just minding his own business drinking his coffee while working on some papers.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Once hearing that the student in front of them needed a library card. They’d give them a nod, before getting up and going behind the shelves to get the card. They then came back to the front desk and asked for the students name, age, and grade level. While listening to the student give them the proper information they asked for, they would type it into the computer assigning the card to that student. They then made a copy of the card to keep it in the library records. Once finished with everything, they would give the student a warm smile handing them the library card.

/me Grabbing all the newly checked in books, they would put them on the cart as they went around the room placing the books in the proper area. Checking off each book that was back in its original spot. Once all books were back in their original spots. They would walk over to the tables and begin picking up any messes that previous students left. With a disappointed sigh, they’d walk back over to the desk filling out any paperwork that needed to be finished.

/me Entering the break room with a small smile and a wave to their fellow co-workers. They’d walk over and have a small conversation with anyone nearby. A few laughs were heard then and there throughout any conversations that were made. Soon sitting down, they would go through the detention list of those who received detention and who had detention duty at the end of the day.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Kimesh Miston
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Mr Kimesh

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: neutral
Marital Status: single

Academic Degree: Masters Degree
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Literature
Minors: Education

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: none

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Born in September 5th in the city Kiyo to in Japan, Kimesh Miston was born. He had 4 more siblings, Yuri, Kiyoshi, Matteo and Manzi. The oldest being Matteo the middle kids being Kiyoshi and Manzi and now Yuri and him being the youngest. Their father and mother had to split up from each other due to their father being a bad influence towards them and their mother thought it was a better idea if they divorce. Kimesh was only 7 years old at that time and really didn't like it cause he had a good connection with his father and it was just heart broken but his siblings didn't even cared about it.. After they gotten split up Kimesh started going to library's in his freetime to keep his head off, of what happend in their family, and he really enjoyed it, he enjoyed reading books, he loved doing it as many times he just left home alone while his mother and siblings wonder where he went, but always showed up with a big smile on his face and started saying all the stories he read on that book. His mother was happy that his mind is keeping him off to worry about anything, by just reading a simple book. A few years past by as he was moving onto highschool and he had to move to another city to continue it. And he moved to Karakura with his family. At this point his siblings already graduated and moved to college to become teachers as they wished. Kimesh still loved reading books and enjoyed them very much. He waited till he was in college so he can get his degree. Not knowing what to do after Kimesh decided to Major in Literature and have a Minor in Education. He started traveling a lot around many different places she stopped by many schools to get the education he needed. Once graduating from college Kimesh decided to apply as a Librarian due to his travels and collecting books from each area he visited. Kimesh had a thing for books, he believes each book holds whatever you're looking for. Learning and being educated by the books to reading fictional stories. Kimesh can be called a bookworm for reading.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation to join KHS is to help out the other faculty members with anything they need.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Well this is not my choice ion tell anyone to accept me or not or like this app but I wish I will be accepted for the librarian role.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application for the following reason:
- This application lacks development and your answers are rather short.
- This account has been offline for over 5 days

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread