How long have you played the server for?:
25days/19 hours
List your current and past applications:
Swedish Lang App
Italian Lang App
College App
Shop App (denied)
What is your motivation for applying?:
I've wanted this role for a while, but instead of just applying to it i wanted my characters story
to somewhat make sense, so I applied for college first, and I have been in the college role for about 4-5 months now. I have Rpd with the hospital staff several times and had a lot of fun, but I feel like being a part of that community would make Srp into a more fun and rewarding server for me.

What do you know about medical practice?:
Fun Fact!

My dad is a surgeon in real life! I'm not sure I will follow his footsteps but he give me insight on his jobs sometimes. He tells me that there are in fact multiple types of medical practices that each take either a combined effort, or solo effort. Just because my dad does what he does, doesn't mean I'm an expert, but I'm willing to learn!

But, to answer the actual question given. My answer would be that medical practice varies a lot but when it comes to basics check ups and such over things medical practice's are changed in the ways preformed.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
(The color codes listed are American, other countries may vary)

Code Blue
Heart or respiration stops (child or adult)
Code Clear
Emergency has cleared

Code Grey
Aggressive or combative person
Code Orange
Hazard spill
Code Pink
Infant abduction
Code Red
Fire
Code Silver
Hostage or weapon situation
Code White (idk a color for this one)

Neonatal (new born)
emergency

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that if I am inactive, I will be demoted
Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

I am fully aware!

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

Off the job my character is funny, goofy, and loves to make friends. I feel like the best thing about my character during his job is that while he does take things seriously, he brings happy and joyful spirit whenever he can.
What do they look like?
Dirty Blond Hair
Stands at 5,8
Blue eyes
A bit skinny

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
My character suffers from a slight case of ADHD, which is extremely common.

What makes your character unique?
Gabriel Venditti is quite the character. He is a bit goofy, but is serious when it comes to the job. I suppose what makes him unique is his ethical outlook apon the world, he thinks very logically.
The sad truth is, not everyone can be saved, and he acknowledges that.

Gabriel Venditti was born in Sicily Italy. His life in Italy was special. He had been born into an Italian mafia, and was expected to stay. Of course his parents hid the truth from Gabriel to make sure he gets comfortable and would not run away because of their bad acts. Gabriel had two brothers, and two sisters, and when each offspring reached the age off 11 they were told as to what the family was doing. When Gabriel's parents finally told him he was heart broken. He decided that he would fake his escape. Gabriel played along with his family until the age off 14 when his father had died. In his fathers last rights Gabriel was named Mafioso and was due to be the next godfather. With his power as godfather he quickly faked his death and moved to Sweden. Gabriel was not used to the cold in Sweden but was glad that he wasn't where he was. Whilst on the streets Gabriel met multiple young homeless man he became fond of, he spent time with them, laughed with them, and enjoyed the overall homeless life with them. Gabriel sooner then later became sick of being on the streets and gathered up money to join one of his sister in Karakura. His sister also suggested he would get and education and he did exactly that. Gabriel studied Associate of Applied Science and other topics medical related. He felt as if his family spent less time hurting people and more time helping them maybe they would of gotten somewhere. Gabriel begin to really take fond in medical topics often opening books and reading about medical procedures that weren't being assigned out of curiosity.
Gabriel was not not the brightest student or the dullest, he was a perfect balance between a risk taker and a smart individual. Eventually Gabriel graduated Karakura College with a masters degree for A.A.S. He then did charity work and helped out in hopes of getting noticed by the hospital.
Gabriel later applied and is still waiting for a response!

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Gabriel Venditty
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Gabriel
Preferred Name:
Gab, Gabriel, Gabbi
Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Italian