mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted gabriyell's Art Teacher Application

macgabriyel

Level 9
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: gabriyell

How old are you?: 16 years of age

Do you have any previous bans?: I don’t have any records of bans whatsoever.

What Country are you from?: The Republic of the Philippines

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): macgabriyel#5715

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
I do understand that most of them are found in the roleplay documents.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Absolutely, for I understand that inactivity makes yourself useless in the school system.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:

Yes, I understand that activities are to be documented in order to be observed.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am an active player in SRP who plays by 6-8 hours in a daily basis. While in the Forums, I frequently check up on the forums to see about daily posts and updates, especially in Roleplay Documents.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

[Accepted] Filipino Language Application
[Denied] German Language Application
[Accepted] Russian Language Application
[Accepted] Dissociative Identity Disorder Application
[Denied] Black Market Dealer Application
Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation on becoming a teacher is first and foremost, to expand the lore of my character as it would enhance more of his character by the new surroundings that he would be facing with, of course together with the subject he holds and the knowledge he can give to the students who may attend class.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

As my activity progresses every day that I play in the server, it sums up that I have enough experience in roleplaying.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:

Yes, I have read the Faculty Handbook.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

The classroom logs are what the teachers from any tier record their classroom activities at, to be observed and supervised by the Vice Principals.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

I do not see why I would and should hold a school field trip for any specific lesson in my Arts Class, but if so, I would request it to the Vice Principals to be granted permission to ever stroll down in one specific location, such as the Forest so the students could learn more of Karakura’s natural environment and draw great details that could bring color to the Arts Lesson.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Rules are essential in one class, so setting up specific rules whether it would be written or not for the class is recommended. In my case, I’d like to set up these strict rules:

- Students are obliged to focus on their academics and are to remain their phones shut. If caught, their phones are to be confiscated and be returned after school.

- Students around the class are to be treated with respect towards each other.

- Students are to act civil around the class, avoiding any usage of swears and making any opportunity to disrupt the class for any absurd reason.

- Students are to submit written activities in their following format. If it isn’t done so, then they are to be subjected with a failed result in the following grade sheet.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

My roleplay experience is all based on SchoolRP, and I could say that it is stable and do know what’s all about it since I’ve been playing in this server for almost a year. I could handle situations well and to act according to character to flow along the realism of its roleplay universe.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:

HD, being the Head of Department, is the highest of the teacher’s tier in his specific subject. The teacher granted of this tier is most likely the most experienced teacher in his domain. He’s expected to help out fellow teachers in his own subject platform with lessons and anything that revolves around the subject, and keeping the teachers in the same subject remain in their roles.

- QTLS:

Teachers ranked with the QTLS, meaning Qualified Teacher in Learning and Skills are the second tiered teachers who qualified from an NQT. This proves that they have the sufficient skills to conduct a class with their basic knowledge and hold a class’s fluidity quite well.

- NQT:
NQT, being the first ever tier in your subject platform, means that you’re a Newly Qualified Teacher. It is in your first days of your teaching career to ever begin your lessons planned out for the students but with the permission from the Head Department.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are the foundations of what we know of today. Without them, we wouldn’t have learned much
about the things we know of. They are the pillars that let us gain great wisdom. They use many strategies in their lessons and give their best efforts to teach to the students. Based on my knowledge, the salary that teachers get in my country is quite low, ranging from ₱15,000 or around $300 dollars to peaks by ₱20,000 or $400 dollars. Even with the low range, they still strive to teach for us and deliver us from any lack of knowledge, just to excel us to the upcoming years of our academic life.

Regarding about their ways on how teachers teach, as said, they have many strategies. Commonly, they use Power Point Presentations or maybe even write in a large paper with markets just to pinpoint the very details that we need to know about meanings in the subject.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are important in SRP due to the fact that they are the pillars that hold up the name of it. Without them, there wouldn’t be any sense why we conduct a school roleplay without ever learning.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MoSCoW - Must have, should have, could have, won’t have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Eiji Hirabayashi would be a 34 year old man who does surprisingly looks like one by his age, unlike the other foreigners of Karakura. He holds of wisdom all about Arts History and a great passion with it as well, dwelling his expressions through strokes and color whether it would be in a paper or a large canvas. His oval head would be symmetrical, his jaw grows a small beard around it and his eyes are hazel. By the right side of his forehead, he beholds of a small birthmark to it. He’d keep his hair clean as he’s swept a style to it to the left side of his head.

Eiji is already an experienced teacher, which he gained from teaching back in Osaka, his home state. He expects students to all listen to him and conduct best behavior when he teaches in class. He seems to be the impatient type of man and wouldn’t take a blank answer from his students. His outlook towards other teachers is still the same, treating them as friends and sets a boundary as co-workers. His future lies in his own hands, so he drives his life with these decisions such as working once again to sustain himself in the upcoming future and do retire as a rich and achieved man.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

It is a Teacher’s job to stop the incident before anything occurs even worse. And as so, I would step up to them and have them to stop immediately or a punishment will be served such as detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
It would be indeed annoying for students to ignore me as I discuss with great effort, so I would try to gain attention to them and get them listening back in class by calling their names one by one to be asked by a certain question regarding to the topic.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
When in the teacher’s lounge, he’d just remain silent and do what he must- and if interacted upon, he’d come along with a small conversation before he’d set himself off again to what he’s done, focused to it until it is left done.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would look around the class, laying his eyes to each student as he’d settle himself down his chair.
/me would place his hands behind his back as he’d walk the aisle, continuing:
/me would submit them each of the questions regarding to the test.
/me would glare at each student, checking if all was sure to find a partner for the activity.
/me would examine each and every assignment submitted by the students at his desk.

Backstory

Eiji Hirabayashi was the eldest among his three siblings. Born in the 15th of October, 1977, he grew up in the Kansai Region in Osaka. He lived together with both of his parents and his other siblings by the provincial area of the state. Every child is destined to have a unique talent, and so, throughout Eiji’s childhood, he learned how to sew his own clothes. He was taught firstly by his Grandmother, and then expanded more of how to stitch while at his classes when he was young. He found yet again another one of his passions, expressing emotions through his art. He was fond of the idea of drawing out his ideas and imagination in a canvas, and so he started to paint out small sceneries from their backyard.

Years passed when Eiji was told of his parents that by just painting and sewing, he wouldn’t lead himself to a good lifestyle they wanted him to have, and told him to just study College and get an Educational Course so he could just teach just like his mother did. As he is expected to lead the family’s name for generations and sustain himself, he followed what they have told him so and eventually still learned about the Arts, including its History and Culture that around the world has, and English that eventually became his second language.

He then finished College and graduated at 2002, where he finished with a Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts and Secondary Education. Months later on the upcoming new season of school at 1997, he ventured out to seek for a job as a teacher in the schools of Osaka and found one to teach on. He taught there as an Art Teacher in a High School for a year, then proceeded to transfer again as the same job in another school. He remained there for at least 5 years.

It came to him that he needed to rest from teaching. He wouldn’t do anything good in his home state and so he planned to move to Karakura. So he set off and bid farewell to his parents, which they agreed to his decision to move out. He settled down with himself and bought himself the essentials such as his own house. While he still settled, he kept himself stable as a tailor for some people as the tailoring business in Karakura pays great and kept him stable. But that wouldn’t do him good to keep him stable enough. He decided to come to Karakura High School to find a job and follow his passion, as of course, an Art Teacher and does hope to get accepted so he could teach students about his knowledge.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Eiji Hirabayashi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mister

Given Name(s):

Eiji

Preferred Name:

Eiji / Sir Yashi

Religious Denomination: Shinto

Marital Status: Single

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

5 years of Teaching Experience

Working Experience (# of years):

5 years of Working Experience

Academic Degree:

Bachelor of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Secondary Education

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Art Education, Art History

Minors:

English

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:

English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

Yes

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Arts Subject

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

None

Do you have any questions?:

None

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
- All in all this is a pretty well-rounded application. I look forward to seeing what you do on the team.

Please DM me on Discord - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread