players online

gabriyell's High School Councillor Application

macgabriyel

Level 9

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
gabriyell

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
As far as I’m aware, I have no record of any bans within the community. Unfortunately, I have made small mistakes that resulted in me getting warned such as cosmetic abuse, metagaming, advertisement and avoiding staff confrontation. Nonetheless, it has effectively elapsed. I have disciplined and made myself aware to not be such a delinquent and accord myself to the rules, not getting myself into taking another warn.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
I live within the Philippine Timezone, but for the sake of convenience,
I’ll be adding the relative time to BST and EST will be stated too.

GMT +8 | BST +7 | EST +12

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
gab#0113

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
[Accepted] Filipino Language Application
[Denied] German Language Application
[Accepted] Russian Language Application
[Accepted] College Application [Done through Discord]
[Accepted] Dissociative Identity Disorder
[Accepted] Art Teacher Application
[Denied] Shop-Owner Application
[Accepted] Office Manager Application
[Accepted] Black Market Application
[Denied] College Application

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am fairly active in both the server and forums on a daily basis, though soonly I’ll be dealing with online classes on the 28th of August, I may not assure myself of being the
In the forums, I would usually be reading people’s forum posts such as suggestions, giving out my comments and small opinions towards them whether it would be an agreement to the suggestion or a contrary to it in a playful manner. I spend my time reading some biographies that players made for their characters and abolishing my boredom to read some ban appeals from recently banned players.

My status remains the same when it comes to the server. I serve as a Builder to the SchoolRP Community and its server at times of need and task. I am an active player that plays by 5-6 hours a day either in my main account gabriyell or on my alternate account, gabtec. These accounts hold roles such as the Office-Manager role that consists of one of the Black Market Dealers within the city of Karakura and a Spartan volleyball player.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
Generally speaking, the student council is a representative body of students dedicating themselves to nurture the advancements of student’s interests and serve according to it’s system. These chosen people are firstly elected after a series of nominations. They are to uphold promises of change through their duties and bridge themselves between students and their demands. The student council of Karakura retains significantly distinct from other councils placed around the world of other councils.

Who or what brought you to applying for the
student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

The reasoning behind why I am applying to this role is because of two main principles, through motivating myself in participating further more into the school roleplay aspect of the server. I’ve centered myself in two forms of roleplay: School Roleplays that I never much participate in aside from working as an office employee of the campus and an athlete. Gang Roleplay, which I actively participate in whether it would be illegal trade of weaponry or criminal activity. With the lack of role play on one side, I’ve decided to get myself involved more with people through this application if I would be accepted in. This would probably change my course of view upon StudentRP and portray my ideas and my ideology towards events and opinions and as a Councillor.

Second of which why I am applying for this role is because I am encouraged by my circle of friends to do so, pushing me to what I could soon experience and work on my duties as a councillor if ever so accepted.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The Student Council of Karakura is entrusted with ensuring the interests of each student and fulfilling their promises through duties as stated. They are intermediary, linking themselves between student’s demands to the school faculty whenever needed to speak of their wants and needs as their duty.

The Student Council is dutied to enforce the basic rules set for the students that are engraved within the board outside of the inner entrance of the school within the courtyard. The suppression against delinquents is also a clear objective within the Student Council, an irritating problem which they have to face and punish against it.

The School Council is a unique section in SchoolRP, to which they are privileged and can contribute ideas for any school event ideas to the group and manage them alongside the Event-Team of the server. It also carries absolute authority in both In-Character and Out-of-Character over the planning of events by clubs and their leaders, whereby it prevails over its dominant counterpart, the Event-Team.

It also retains itself independence in situations to which they can resolve it to their own accord or be handed out to a higher-being of the school campus for them to deal with it.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I am a player of dedication when it comes to roles such as this. I have once worked as an Art Teacher in the facility of the campus and as an Office-Manager, doing what I must with the duties of what the roles consist of. This leaves me with motivation building up to every day that I play on. To furthermore include, I work as a Black Market Dealer, in which it is a must for me to stay motivated and active.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
One of the interesting factors that drives me into applying for a role in the student council is the experience itself that it beholds, flourishing my boring daily basis with a new aspect that has quite privilege and authority power over other students in the right conditions.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Ever since joining the server, it was taught to me that roleplay is needed in every situation to clutch in the purpose of the name itself, Roleplay Hub. My experiences were firstly ignited with fun when I was introduced to Gang Roleplay. It isn’t a great image to start with but it is there that I learned how to converse and make myself decent characters to play in the underworld of Karakura. Ever since I have lost motivation participating in such roleplays, I’ve applied as an Art Teacher and got accepted for it. This granted me more experience when it comes to role playing alongside other players; then came as an Office-Manager and a Black Market Dealer.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
People are entitled to their own opinions and it is a must to respect that if I am to be a successful councillor. I would let them elaborate more on the idea before I do address in a calm understanding manner that the idea they introduced is quite awful. I’ll later state my feedback and ideas of what I could say to improve more of their ideas to be put into consideration and take more care in the future.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
If this were to happen, I would without hesitation ask about their opinions and comments regarding the idea, suchs as the pros and cons of the given suggestion and what could maybe improve it. I would forge with more improvisation of the idea accordingly and do hope that I would gain support from the other councillors discussing it. If the idea is yet again rejected, I would put down my idea and learn from the mistakes and the given feedback by the councillors before I form another idea to present.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
If I were to assume, I wouldn’t have any idea whatsoever of what the argument is being quarreled about. Learning of it, I, alongside other fellow members would tone down their arguments into a more civilized discussion between both parties, reminding them to act professional and act accordingly as what a councillor is and what they should maintain.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their
position on school grounds! What would you do?:

I would resolutely direct this situation to the Council President that we undergo duties for. There would be an immediate and efficient report of the things seen, heard or said. I would make sure to take the problem seriously and immediately before it fully gets out of hand to avoid any more possible damage or misunderstandings.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
Respect their opinion and slowly digress to a conclusion that I disagree with. I would make sure to put the reasons why I dislike and/or disagree with what they had recently said and be incredibly welcoming to because I believe that I would have my own ground to my opinions that I much believe in. If the President is not convinced yet of what I’ve stated then I’ll leave the other councillors to speak of their opinions whether it would be their word of approval or denial.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors.
It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I would immediately intervene between both parties once an opportunity presents itself, resolving the issue that's caused the drama between the two for the root of this cause to be abolished, seeming that this would be the most efficient way possible in stopping both parties. This may seem quite a burden to myself but it would be worth it to tone the both of them down back to their usual selves and as members. I would make them confront each other and resolve the issue in terms of professionalism and in private, letting them state both of their sides with no pressure and only of the truth.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Yodogawa Tokimasa

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(+81) 861-014-062

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Tokimasa, almost reaching a peak of adolescence, prides himself as a man who’s mature enough to grant himself of his own decisions. He is a reliable lad and is knowledgeable of any matters, such as disciplining himself and utilizes his time well. He remains kind-hearted.

Character appearance/attire:
Tokimasa stands at about 5’7” or 170cm. Even so being a small adolescent, he’s got a smart choice when it comes to his fashion senses. He results himself to look tall rather than short. He usually coats himself with dim colours and long sleeves during the day as his casual fits but doesn’t quite change it often because of the lack of money and time to purchase new outfits for himself to treat.

Tokimasa’s face is young looking. His small oval face is printed with a small smile and thin lips. His eyes charm with luscious hazel and his nose is sharply pointed. His hair however is unkempt at times, seeming that he doesn’t pack a comb as always. It's a surprise that people say that it suits him, though untidy of him to have so.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
There are significant things that are to be mentioned of what I am far different from other applicants, though that I apply for the same cause and reasoning to my seeking in the council. I embark myself with the same dedication as each council member, the righteous knowledge that's to be implemented among the students and to my duties if to be told.

Why do you want this position?:
The reasoning to why I applied for this position is to hand out a pledge of aid to the council members and the school itself, contributing my knowledge and discipline to the students who dare defy the rules set for all students to follow. Spreading the word of its obligation to the students and letting them comply builds up a community of trust, discipline and intellect.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The student council is rather unique itself, having itself to be of authority, responsibility and management on school grounds. They are a representative body of students in both leagues, High School and College. The student council grants one of many opportunities that prides over most campus organizations. With the given aspects of it, this builds up opportunities seeked in a dedicated school councillor.

The student council has unique properties, which is separated by the High School and College Council. It may seem like the other teams but it is absolutely not comparable neither it lies on the same pattern as the other curricular teams. To what I may explain, the two sports teams rival each other for reputation, skill and determination. On the other hand, the school councils on both platforms tend to help each other out in situations and revolve their ideas around themselves to present to the school, meaning to say that they walk in the same flow, merely normal as it seems. United together and its standards, this interests me into being a part of the student council and its fluidity of leadership, determination and dedication.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
To what I view of the school, it is littered with fights and delinquents scattered in every place, whether it would be unknown transferees or the jocks of the campus starting the trouble. This shows that security of each student isn’t much compromised of their safety and doesn’t portray self discipline. I present myself as one of the leading people to direct a place of a safe environment. It is my duty to deliver a quick response and be brought to higher authority of the school to deal with troublemakers.

To make the campus feel like a fun environment, each student is to be welcomed and make friends, and that is where I shall stand and bridge them to a welcoming environment, having them to know more of what needs to be acknowledged and warn them of any incoming troubles ahead. I solely will help the students in need and remain hospitable to everyone.

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

- Thank you for applying! This isn't my job to accept these anymore but Samantha doesn't have permission and I still do.​

Users who are viewing this thread