players online

Accepted gabriyell's Office Manager Application

macgabriyel

Level 9
[OOC section]

In Game Name:
gabriyell

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Manager

How often do you log onto the server?: I play on a daily basis around 5-8 hours.

Do you have discord? macgabriyel#5715

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a working microphone that’s able for communication.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have no records of any bans.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I will ensure that I’ll come on a daily basis.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I do recognise that I could be fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The Office Manager
essentially ensures the pace of the office around on a daily basis, can and may manage a team of administrative or support staff, which are his co-workers and other secretaries that are in this campus.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have been a student which does give me basic experience with roleplaying. Second to which is being an Art Teacher which does give me quite the experience around students in the academic course together with them. I could say that I have a tad experience with them and will learn more of roleplaying as a manager with this.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: As stated with the last question, I have decent experience in roleplaying and such when it comes to certain themes and scenarios.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: The Office Manager essentially ensures the pace of the office around on a daily basis, can and may manage a team of administrative or support staff, which are his co-workers and other secretaries that are in this campus.

[IC-Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Simply, my character would remain a calm figure even though he loses his temper quite quickly. But so, he keeps himself professional and puts him the particular imbecile to a halt. After, he’d send him off to the detention room to be given his punishment varying on it’s severity.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: First and foremost, I do think that when it comes to hazardous tasks, the School Principal shouldn’t even be handing the particular job for it as he or she ensures everyone's health. ****yzing the situation first, I would either have to agree to it as it is a part of my job or not. If so, then I would just simply do the job. If not, then I would have to decline and bring up the safety measures that I have to ensure of myself and the school ensures of their employees.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: When the time ceases to happen and such, I would have to put them to a stop as they would have to act professional within the vicinity of the campus for they should always put into mind that they’re putting their time to work.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Eiji Hirabayashi

Chosen Job: Office Manager

Motivation for Joining KHS: The idea of a new Office Manager motivates me to change the courses of how the office staff could revolve around the school and such, which implies the name ‘Manager’. And so, I do have plans to give them their schedules and stations, their own offices if possible and a new manager to sit in front of the desk and back in this campus.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 40.

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Well-put together application, I have no doubt you'll succeed in this role.
- Thank you for applying!
- DM Sun#0040 on Discord for further information.

Users who are viewing this thread