Denied GamerGeek_9010// School Chef application

GamerGeek

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
GamerGeek_9010

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Sous-Chef

How often do you log onto the server?: I log on this server for at least 3-6 hours a day. Due to the ar check being down i cant give the exact time i have been logged on this server.

Do you have discord? Yes i do have discord, my tag is: Adley Rutschman#4058

Do you have a microphone? Yes i do have a mic, and i can use it whenever it is needed.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I haven't ever been banned from this server before.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I can ensure you that I will come on an often as possable.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do recognise that I can be ICIy fired at any time.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The sous-chef is whats known as the "second in command" inside a kitchen as they are the next rank beside the executive chef. The sous-chef is the chef in charge when the executive chef is absent from the kitchen. Sous-chefs have to plan and direct how the dish will be presented on the plate, they will do what is known as "quality control" which is making sure the quality of the food meets the standerds of the executive chef, and they will make sure that all the equipment in the kitchen is working properly.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No I do not have any past experience is this type of roleplay but, I want to learn more and I want to learn more about doing this job in general.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I do have a great experience in role-playing as of right now.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: What I am supposed to do is to follow orders form the exectuive chef if he is present in the kitchen, making sure that the chefs is using proper and correct hygiene, making sure the the kitchen equipment is working properly, and make sure that the food has no problems.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: If a student was cursing at my for being pathetic, I would talk to him in a clam manner telling him that "I am here for you and all the other students at the school, so please be respetful to me and the other kitchen staff here.". If he contiunes on cursing at me, I would report it to a school official.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: If the School Principal requsted me to do a job that is hazadrous and not suitable for me, I would ask the Principal why he wanted specifically me to do the job. If the job is suitable for me i would do it, if not I would kindly decline.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If anyother school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, I would report it to the School Principal immediately and have it investigated immediately.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Kevin Falction
Chosen Job: Sous-Chef

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS is that I want to make sure that the food the students get is helathy, and make sure that the food that the students get would be like food from a 5-star restrurant.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel that I should be accepted over the other applicants because I want to help this school become even better, and I can and will make the kitchen even better then it is right now.

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- The position you applied for is taken.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread