What is your Minecraft username?:
GamergirlPatrol

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do, and it's Kid.n#3415
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
GMT(Sarajevo)
Describe your activity on the server:
I can be online 4 hours a day, I have high-school in real life so less during test weeks so during that period
I will try to get on as much as possible. On the weekends I can mostly be on the whole day.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes I've been banned multiples times on SRP
1)Ban (Glitching items) 2018
2)Temp-ban for leaving on a search
I came back now and I don't really remember the situations.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
They help students by pointing them to the right classes, handing out schedules to people that need it if they want it.
They also answer question if students need anything or help with anything. They also have tokens for well behaving students and they can use them to win a prize.
They also assist in make sure no-body gets hurts and students that are a danger to others get to detentions.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have plenty experience from the start of my roleplay journey. I excel at detail roleplay and I can take things seriously when needed. I've been through every path from a city worker to a gang member so I know both sides of the ground.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Couldn't find any.
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12
Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Firstly I'd say to not use such language in-side of the school grounds and remind him we're inside a school so he has to pay attention to the school ground rules. If he keeps on cursing me out I would look at the individual and ask calmly to stop using that question if they persist again I'd verbally warn him to stop using his language and if he persists then I'd warn him of possible detention if he repeats his actions again. If still persists I'd send him to detention. If he does stop but later continues his way of speaking, I'd still give him detention.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I'd use the radio given to me by the faculty to give my location and ask for help, I'd rush in and try to break them up until others arrive. Afterwards I'd contact the nurse and check if anyone got hurt, if so, I'd send them to the nurses office to get treated, I'd follow them in there just in case someone tries to leave. After the treatment I will tell them that they've got detention after school, also warning them that they must attend detentions.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I'd approach the faculty staff and warn them about their actions and that they aren't for school grounds. If they ignore my warning and procced with the behavior I would report it to the STL Staff.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He'd be calm and observative, he'd let everyone have their peace but if someone would like to strike up a specific conversation he'd gladly engage in it. Of course these conversation can not be inappropriate for the work environment.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&f&oHe'd walk over to his table putting his pencil on the left side of his desk, sitting down slowly he'd gaze at the rest of the room, remaining observant. He'd sit upright in his chair waiting for anyone to approach in need of assistance, during that period he'd open the file cabinet next to him and start marking some paperwork. He'd make sure that he is concentrated on both his paperwork and anyone that may approach. As he'd finish with writing he'd leave his pencil back into it's spot as he'd put the papers away back where they belong. Grabbing suit and straightening it he'd gaze around once more putting his hands on the desk shoulder distance from one another and in a calm and collective.

/me &f&oAs he'd walk outside of the front desk, he'd stop and take the dark blue coat that was placed on a hanger, putting it on himself. He'd slowly and calmly close and lock the doors behind him, making his way down the corridor of the schools numerous hallways he'd look around appreciating the fauna he'd see before him, walking down the steps he'd gaze at the surroundings and slowly walk towards the exit, as he'd walk he'd look at the football team thinking the green color makes him relaxed.

/me &f&oThe bell rings as he'd sigh in relief. "Some peace finally" he'd think to himself as he'd fiddle with the pen in his hand, his right hand would take out his phone and shuffle through his contacts to see if anyone is in town that he could pay a visit after his long day of work, as he'd finish texting the individual he'd place his phone back into the pocket of his dark blue jacket and look around his surroundings to see if there is any trouble happening. Upon seeing no disturbance he'd sit back down and read some papers from the file cabinet.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Ciesreo Agolli
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Preferred Name:
Mr.Agolli
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single
Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Business Management
Minors:
Entrepreneurship
Nationality:
Bosnian
Current Location:
Japan (Karakura)
Native Languages:
Bosnian
Other Languages:
Italian
Backstory
(376 word)
Ever since Ciesreo was little, he always thought that the path of business was one he'd take. He grew up in a rather poor country and neighborhood with a lot of violence. His parents educated him about manners and how he should act in public, his mom worked as a engineer for a company in Klopce and she always had a bubbling personality as for his father he worked as an electrician, the connection between his parents wasn't always the greatest which impacted the way he saw the world and acted. He was mature for his age and by the time he finished high school he way always looking into business ideologies and paths that'd he maybe one day pursue.

While growing up in the town of Sarajevo, he met a ton of friends, during his elementary school years he exceeded at math's and English courses but had a hard time with technical drawing or arts and crafts. Whenever he'd get home he'd be greeted by his pup "Alexa" she's a Belgian Shepperd and they were very close since he cared for her ever since she was born. After primary school he together with his friend Adam went into business school and made connections with teachers friends that allowed him to attend further education outside of his country, the departure wasn't easy since he'd miss his parents together with his dog but his mother and father were very proud of what he had accomplished over the span of 16 years. As he departed he felt sad but also excited to meet new people and a whole new culture with a ton of interesting foods and places to offer!

He'd finish his high school education in Japan where he was let to study abroad. By the age of 21 he'd finish collage and start looking for a job whilst looking he made money selling his creative property such as novels, songs, stories and books for a living. It took him 4 years but he found an open spot in KHS (Karakura High School) and found the job that'd fit his personality immediately, it'd be the secretary. After reading about the open space he'd call in for an interview and submit his application for review by the faculty.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I always wanted to work for the faculty and to see all the new-comers grow and see how amazing they will be. I like to help people in any way to have a successful future and a good career in their future lives. I want to prove that anything is possible if you put your mind into it and share my knowledge with the new generation of students in Karakura.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I already have experience in working city jobs and I know I will fit in very well into the group of faculty and I'll be of great value to the team. My calm behavior and open personality will ensure safety to all students in the school.
Extra
-

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

No questions.​

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

The role you applied for is occupied
In the future, try adding more detail to your responses, especially when elaborating on what your chosen role does.

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread