mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied GamerW1 Chef application

GamerW1

Level 15
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: GamerW1

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Rawrul albentosa#6943

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CEST

Describe your activity on the server: Everyday hours a day

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes i have been banned for being rude and duping.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Of course i know this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
I am applying for the role of a Chef in a school. As the Chef, I would be responsible for ensuring the students have a nutritious and delicious breakfast and lunch each day. My job would include planning meals, shopping for ingredients and supplies, preparing meals and baking, setting up a safe and efficient kitchen workspace, keeping track of inventory, and ensuring that kitchen staff follows food safety and hygiene standards. Furthermore, I will be responsible for training new kitchen staff and monitoring existing staff, as wel

l as leading and motivating them to deliver excellent service.

I have an enthusiastic attitude and a great passion for cooking, which I believe is a key factor in making a great chef. I am also a kind, compassionate and respectful individual who works well in teams, and I look forward to interacting with the students, other staff members, and families in our school. Furthermore, I understand the importance of food safety and have experience in a variety of safe food-handling procedures.

Besides the technical requirements of the role, I am confident that I have the combination of enthusiasm, talent and experience to create delightful and nourishing meals for students while ensuring a safe, clean and organized kitchen setting. My ultimate goal as a chef is to make sure everyone in the school community is provided with a high quality and enjoyable meal experience. I believe these characteristics make me a perfect candidate for this role, and I am excited to be part of the school environment.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Well i have played here for 3 years and over 1000 hours in fivem

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Joining the School Employee faction has been a goal of mine for quite some time. I want to be a part of a community that is both passionate about education and dedicated to making a positive impact on the youth of the world. Not only are the employees of the School Employee faction some of the most knowledgeable, experienced educators available, they are also incredibly warm and welcoming to newcomers. I have had the pleasure of speaking with a few of them, and they have been very helpful in my pursuit of joining the faction.

I have always had a passion for teaching, and all throughout college and my post-graduate years, I have had the opportunity to learn from some of the best educators in the business. Joining the School Employee faction would be the perfect opportunity for me to draw upon my past experiences and apply them towards real-world applications. In addition, I'm looking forward to learning more about the instruction of the modern student and all the rapid advancements in technology that constantly seem to be taking place.

Overall, I believe that I possess the dedication, work-ethic, and intelligence to make a significant contribution to the School Employee faction. As a steadfast believer in lifelong learning, I feel strongly that education is the key to a successful future and there is no better way to begin that journey than to join an organization that has a focus on making a positive impact in the education industry. It would be an honor to become a part of the School Employee faction and I hope to hear from you soon.
I want a job and to work with the lovely people here.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: Can sadly not make this work.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): College Bachelor

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: My character would react calmly, yet confidently. I would take a few deep breaths and keep my composure, even though I might be feeling angry or embarrassed. My character would maintain a steady tone of voice and reply to the student with something like 'I understand that you are feeling this way, however, I don't think it is appropriate for you to talk to me like this. We can have a professional conversation and resolve this.' This would show the student that I am not an aggressive person, yet I also do not tolerate disrespectful behavior. Furthermore, I would bring up the student's duty of respecting authority and not cross any lines when dealing with someone in a position of power such as myself. I would then politely ask the student to reframe their thoughts, express their emotions, and have a productive conversation. Finally, I would reiterate that insulting language is not appropriate in the workplace. This approach would demonstrate my strength of character and show that I am not willing to accept derogatory behavior in the workplace.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character, chef, would not tolerate physical violence. When I notice two students physically fighting in the hallway and see the multiple punches that had been thrown, I would immediately intervene. I would attempt to step between them, separating them and thus preventing any further escalation to the altercation. I would then use a calm and composed yet firm tone to get the students to stop, informing them that physical aggression is never acceptable and will not be tolerated. Once the two had been separated and calmed down, I would assess the situation, taking into consideration any underlying reasons they felt led to this altercation such as bullying, misunderstandings, or disrespect. I would try to resolve the situation in the best way possible, taking other steps to prevent the altercation from occurring again, such as speaking to both individual’s teachers or counselors, or administering punishments that are appropriate to the nature and severity of the altercation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: My character would immediately try to stop the other employee and alert the necessary authorities. They would start by addressing the issue head on, speaking to the employee with respect but firmness, asking what they are doing and why they think it is okay. If the employee doesn't listen, my character would provide a clear warning that the behavior is unacceptable and must stop. If the employee still does not listen, my character would take it upon themselves to stop the behavior before it gets out of hand. They would contact their supervisor or the school principal to inform them of the issue, and possibly even call in law enforcement if the situation warrants it. My character understands the seriousness of the situation and will take immediate action if needed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? When in the employee break room, my character acts like a chef who needs to make lunch and breakfast for students. He pays extra attention to the presentation of the food and the varying flavors, making sure everything is well balanced and carefully planned out. He puts a great deal of pride into his work, wanting to make sure he's delivering the most high quality meals to the students that he can. To do this, he takes his time studying the food options, and consults with those around him to ensure the meals will be varied and exciting. He also takes extra time to practice his knife skills and taste-test dishes to make sure he's created something special which will be enjoyed by all students and hang out with the co workers.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
I am a great chef in the school cafeteria. I make sure to have the best ingredients and freshest produce when I make lunch for the students. My passion for cooking is evident in every meal I prepare. I take pride in each dish I create and make sure that the food I serve looks and tastes delicious. I make every effort to create a tasty and healthy meal for the students. My priority is to maintain the nutritional value of the food while still making it flavorful and enjoyable. I also take it upon myself to make sure the food does not look unappealing or unrecognizable. I want the students to feel that their meal was made with care and thoughtfulness. Additionally, I ensure that the food remains safe and sanitary at all times by following the health department guidelines for food safety.
/me
Fresh as the summer breeze, I can barely contain my excitement as I approach the quiet and quaint kitchen of the school in Japan. I set to work and marvel at all the new culinary tools at my disposal. With a quick and focused mindset, I dive into the task with grace and expertise. Taking out a chopping board and an onion, I start the process of creating a delicious and healthy meal.

Next, I move on to preparing some delicious vegetables. I quickly make some tasty carrot strips and prepare some green beans. While these are cooking, I get on with the prepping of cutlets, filling them with a special blend of herbs and spices.

Just when my mouth begins to salivate, I make a stir-fry of the vegetables and cutlets. I add some mushrooms and garlic and mix them together with some soy sauce, fresh ginger and a dash of sesame oil. My concoction sizzles away, scenting the entire kitchen with a delicious aroma. It looks mouth-watering and I cannot wait to taste it.

Finally, I plate up all the food, starting with a bed of fresh lettuce. Then I lay out the vegetables, cutlet stir-fry, steamed rice,

and some slices of pickled ginger. To top it all off, I pour over some teriyaki sauce for a delicious glistening finish.

I stand back, savoring in the sheer excellence of my meal. I know the students at this school will savor every mouth-watering bite of the lunch I just made.

/me
It was the morning of the first day of school in Japan. I had to prepare breakfast for the students. I woke up earlier than usual, getting out of bed with a spring in my step. I began my preparations, collecting all the supplies I’d need to make a nutritious and delicious breakfast. I had a few staple items in my pantry: eggs, bacon, cheese, and a few vegetables. I also had sauce, jams, and some sweet syrup.

I started off by sautéing the vegetables along with chopped bacon, and melting the cheese in a pan as I began scrambling the eggs. I added a pinch of salt and some pepper to flavor the food. Once the vegetables were done and all the ingredients were cooked to perfection, I put them all on a tray and placed it in the oven to keep it warm.

Next, I boiled some water and added the ingredients to make a hot breakfast drink. Then I placed a few pieces of fresh toast with butter and honey on the plate. As an extra, I made a few pancakes and set them aside for later consumption.

Finally, I decorated the breakfast plate with fresh fruit and a few crackers. I also added a few slices of cheese and some pickles for added nutrition and flavor.

When the students first arrived, I greeted them with a warm smile and pleasant demeanor. I had made sure to serve the meal with extra care and attention, as I knew they were feeling quite anxious about their first day. After the meal was over, I heard many of them express their gratitude for the delicious breakfast. Seeing the smiles on the students’ faces made all the hard work worth it.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Eichi Ivankov
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Eichi

Age (Minimum is 25):25

Academic Degree: Bachelor
Major(s): History,Cooking
Minors:Math

Nationality: Russian
Known Languages:
Russian and latin [Japanese]

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Motivation for Joining KHS: Joining the Karakura school community as a chef is an exciting way to serve and make a difference in the lives of students. I am looking forward to the opportunity to use my passion for food as a way to nourish and nurture the minds, bodies, and spirits of student members of the school. As a dedicated chef, I am motivated to create delicious and nutritious meals that can help students learn, grow, and thrive in the learning environment. My recipes will include a variety of healthy ingredients and combinations, so students will have an array of options to fuel their academic pursuits. Additionally, I am committed to maintaining a clean, organized kitchen that emphasizes food preparation safety. I look forward to partnering with the school to ensure the best standards of nutrition and consistently serve simple, appealing meals at each meal period. Finally, I understand that excellent customer service is just as important as the food itself; I will strive to provide enjoyable meals and gracious hospitality with every dish I serve.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted as a chef over other applicants because of my extensive knowledge and experience in the cooking field. As a chef, I bring a unique combination of great cooking skills, a sweet personality, a knack for making others laugh, and a great appearance. On top of this, I have an immense passion and respect for children and animals - I have a special respect for animals, farmed to provide food; and a sensitivity toward children, who are the next generation that will choose the way we cook and what we cook. Adapting to the preferences of children and animals is an important skill I bring as a chef. With all that said, I strive to continue learning, perfecting my craft, and adjusting to the changing times and preferences of the clientele. I believe my skill-set, attitude, and character make me the perfect choice for the job.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread