mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GangRPers! I have a question about the gangatires

Mialyansa

Level 81
Within the blackout outfits that I see among many gangs there is a bit of space for creativity to create your gang outifts. What type of outfits are more common. Military? Plain black out? Black suits? Darkwear?

wethecreature

Level 108
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Within the blackout outfits that I see among many gangs there is a bit of space for creativity to create your gang outifts. What type of outfits are more common. Military? Plain black out? Black suits? Darkwear?
imo I've seen black out a lot for some gangs but it really depends. cult gangs might have something more unique or like cloaks, or clans might have suits, or if it's like an "army" or like a "legion" it might be a soldier gear

DarkEclipic

Level 185
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Gangs typically wear full blackout/black suit type of deal as not to be identified. This is what is most common, now cults can wear black robes as that's what common for them.

5C4R77

Level 3
5C4R77
5C4R77
Omega+
It can depend on the theme of the gang, however, it can also be dictated by the level of secrecy or how elusive the gang desires to be as a collective

SkiXD

Level 46
SkiXD
SkiXD
Omega+
It can depend on the type that you are looking for some that are common among delinquents are boiler suits and some just have like regular blackouts

Users who are viewing this thread