IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
yewovv

RPName of Club Leader:
Sid Ainge

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
Sidz #5010

Club name of the club you are applying for the leadership position:
Gardening Club

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?:

I am willing to try and incorporate many ideas to make the gardening club an exciting experience with the help of the club's community alongside my own. I'm not afraid to try new things, to learn from mistakes, and put that experience into bringing something new to the gardening club. I'm also really determined to see the club flourish and ready to engage people's interests in the club. I’m ready to explore new ideas that can help people become interested in the gardening club again and I will not stop at anything no matter how hard things may get in the future of being the leader of the club.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club:
My motivation is to make the gardening club lively and active again not only for the current club members but for anyone looking to join the gardening club. While I've never been a club leader before, I have seen what a club leader has done from a member's perspective. I would love to take that opportunity to learn what it takes to be a proper club member and gain many new experiences from being a club leader to help me further my roleplaying abilities and experience the club in a different light. I'd also like to use this opportunity to put in hard work being a club leader. I understand that being a club leader will not be such an easy task, but I am willing to give it a shot and learn new things at the same time. I am very excited to be the gardening club leader and very motivated to see the results of the work I am willing to put into it.

What activities will the club do?:
(Work out one club members only activity & one school club event)

School club event:
Halloween Gardening event where the gardening club provided pumpkins to make like a huge pumpkin patch where people can come pick/buy pumpkins that the garden club has grown to maturity, carving jack o lanterns at carving and decorating stations with tools provided by the club! The person who carves the best pumpkin, decided by a vote, will get a prize! People can also go through a big maze, where at the end they could get a small reward for being able to make it through the maze and go to different booths that have Halloween-themed snacks and items! I was thinking that this event could happen either at the Track Field at the school or in the event server!

Club members only:
An example of a club members-only event would be at the end of each season, whether it be Spring-Fall, the members of the garden club would bring something that they have grown themselves. Amongst themselves, the members would share their experiences from what they've grown and share tips and tricks for both new and experienced gardening club members. During this time, they could also discuss different things that they could plant or harvest for the incoming seasons, sharing their knowledge and preparation for it. That way, everyone could leave learning something new that they could incorporate into their gardening all while enjoying it over a snack or drink as they would be in the gardening club room.

How will the club benefit the School?:
The gardening club could be the way where the school can show off things grown and sourced locally in Karakura, where they can use the vegetables and produce grown by the gardening club into the school meals throughout the day! The students would be able to have a place where they can openly explore their interests in gardening and meet other like-minded people who also enjoy gardening. They would get the chance to learn new tips from experts or to even become an expert themselves. Students who become a part of the gardening club will have the chance to explore learning about things with a more hands-on approach rather than be stuck in a classroom. They would also have more opportunities to show their creativity and become more interested, motivated, and encouraged to learn even more! Not only that, but they will also have the chance to have a greater outlook on Nature and the environment around them, gain more social and community skills, and have generally healthier lifestyle habits than those who do not.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
I don't think there would be any strict requirements for joining the club. Any and everyone who has an interest in the gardening club, whether it be someone new to gardening or an experienced gardener would all be welcomed and encouraged to join the club!

Demurity

Level 35
Accepted!
Congratulations, you've been accepted to lead the Gardening Club. DM me at sophia#3114 for your roles to be set up.

Users who are viewing this thread