players online

GEBynum's Caretaker Application

GEBynum

Level 51
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich
What is your Minecraft username?: GEBynum

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): I do not have discord.

How old are you? (Optional): Rather not say for conservative reasons.

What is your time zone?: PST (Washington)

Describe your activity on the server: I play most days quite activity, normally for a few or more hours. It can vary, but it's usually very often.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No, I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I'm aware. Luckily, it's not that often that I am inactive on this server.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A caretaker is responsible for monitoring/patrolling school grounds, attending to some health and safety problems, repairing facilities, and making the school a maintainable place in general. They take care of the good students, and deal with the ones that support bullying verbally and physically.
Their key goal is to make it clean, untroubling, and safe.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I do have quite a bit of experience with role-play, since I've played in families with a lot of lore like the Osiris or the Jokulls. I tend to just do little silly /mes in my free time, but I can detail role-play if necessary. Very- very much lore.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: The idea of being a caretaker is nice to me, running around and dealing with this around the school. The amount of money you get from this job would be quite useful, and the role-play aspect is just enjoyable. I have played with a few caretakers who've I've respected quite a bit. I'd like to be like them! :] It is a new and important job that I’d be willing to dedicate myself/my character to.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
GEBynum's Language Application
GEBynum's Other Application
GEBynum's French Application
GEBynum's Language Application (Attempt #2)
JSL Application//GEBynum
Denied Student Councillor Application//GEBynum
Spanish Application//GEBynum
SPANISH LANGUAGE APPLICATION//GEBynum

(list is from newest to oldest/bottom to top)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] Sage G. Osiris Jökull
[Grade-12] Dolly E. Osiris
[Grade-12] Aleks S. Moyta
[Grade-12] Juliette C. Estrella
[Grade-12] Daphné Donna Lovone
[Grade-12] Anastasiya’A’ O. Viktor
[Grade-12] Tobias ‘Tobi’ Fujikawa
[Grade 12] Catherine Benje (the character I shall apply with.)
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Catherine hardly reacted. . almost as if she was oblivious! She glanced around, biting her tongue.. Her eyes darted back at the student before slowly walking away, not much of a care!
If the student continued. . .
Catherine sighed in disappointment, her gaze becoming sweet! She slowly reached for her radio/walkie talkie and dialed a button. She told a teacher and let them do as they wished.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Catherine winced in concern through her teeth, slowly approaching the situation, she gently raised her voice to a high enough pitch to hear her clearly. “Hold on! Hold on! We have the things.. so- don’t escalate!” She shouted “STOP IT! MOVE ALONG PLEASE THANK YOUUU-“ She quickly hustled the kids to the nurses and let them deal with it.. letting more trained professionals handle with the detentions afterwards. She stood around, watching to see everything going sage and soundly. “So uh- what happened?” She asked, trying to at least somewhat help.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Catherine gasped. . . “Uh oh..” She rushed to first make sure the employee was safe, and then had a small conversation with the faculty about this person’s behavior, most likely to report them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Catherine quietly sipped on her juice box, her legs crossed, but her back straight! She took in her surroundings with a curious gaze, interested in every little detail.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Catherine sipped on her juice before throwing it’s empty box into a nearby bin. She had just heard the news that a kid passed
out in the cafeteria while waiting for food. . . She grabbed a first aid kit and a bottle of water, and even a smelling salt or two!

/me She rushed into the cafeteria, ready for action. She gently positioned their head on her thigh as she knelt. She carefully checked that they were even alive.. She pulled out some smelling salts, lifting it to the person’s nose.
/me Catherine came across two girls assaulting each other. She clicked her tongue and approached “Um. . .” She thought for a moment. She soon saw the situation escalate and quickly separated the girls. This was just another day for her. . . “Disperse! Um.. what’s goin on you two?”

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Catherine Benje
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Catherine

Age (Minimum is 25): 27

Academic Degree: Health Sciences
Major(s): Community Health, Biology
Minors: None

Nationality: Greek
Known Languages: Greek, (Whatever Default is, rather not say incorrectly,) JSL.

Backstory
I was born in Karakura some time ago when it was still quite young! As far as I remember, we were left on the streets. . .it’s sad, but it was somewhat fun. Me and my little brother go dumpster diving.. even now sometimes. I managed to get in to Karakura High at a young age of 13. I studied hard, especially in the medical field. My time in college was good. I met some girls. . .boys. . .*insert giggling??* Um, but it was a good time. I learned a lot about biology, and health and safety! But um, I guess I should focus on high school. It was well, okay. I was doing okay in school, and my brother was being token care of by someone else. I’ve wanted to take care of my brother myself for years, and this job would help A LOT. I’ve seen a lot about the school! It could definitely use some more help, especially with all those fights. . . I swear, I don’t even remember getting in to any! But my god, it was soooo.. gruel. It was um.. a bit fun to watch, maybe. BUT BAD! As a more—mature person now, I’d say I have very good qualities that are useful to taking care to the building. I can clean okay, My medical experience is great, and I can handle situations with.. minimal stress! Anywho, as someone who has seen the school’s ups in downs for a long time, I come here, not only for my little brother, but for the other little kiddos like him. I appreciate all the school has done, and now I will continue to work and dedicate my knowledge to my birth place, the beautiful yet dangerous. . .Karakura! *quiet little giggling..* That was fun, yeah?”

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective): “Hm.. well, they seem like very nice people. I mean.. they do take care! I admire them. They undergo such stress. But I don’t think I mind it. They’re kids.. they CRAVE all that sweet yummy yummy attention. Of course, I still make sure the kids are under my radar if they don’t act right. My motivation is most likely.. hmm.. it’s the fact that Karakura has served me so well, so I want to give a little back to them. Especially for my little brother, and also any of my friends. They’ve been treated so well, and I want to pay the city that made me back. So.. now they deal with me. *lil laugh!*

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: “I’m not saying other applicants are liars, of course, but I mean, and I MEAN I would be as honest as I could be if I made any sort of fault that could be important to address. If it is the caretaking, or just my mistakes in general. I’ll do my best to apologize, and continue to do my best job I can and dedicate my time on the server to making sure that school is the safest it can be, or at least maintainable. As a person who’s had to parent my sibling and myself for many years, I’m a nurturer! And that’s something I could and SHOULD do for other kiddos. Nurture em!”
645E89F8-F26F-443B-B5E9-7D20A9D5B716.jpeg
Please consider :] ily

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread