What is your Minecraft Username?:

GemiLightning

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

N/A

What is your timezone?:

EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

GemiLightning#2474

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

JSL Language Application (GemiLightning) | SchoolRP | Accepted!

Describe your activity on the server?:

I am currently quite active on the school roleplay Minecraft server and on the Discord community! I'm online on discord pretty much almost all the time, and I tend to spend around 3-5 hours on average in the server daily, depending on the day.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:

[R.K] [3D] GemiLightning | [12th Grade] | Kim O’Sullivan Hanazono

[F+] AyoLilGemi | [12th Grade] | LeMaire Bonnet

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

I am fully aware that if I am inactive and do not provide any info on why I will be removed from the council! I will make sure to make an inactivity log if I happen to go inactive and alert my higher-ups of it.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

The council, in my eyes, is a group of helpful and dedicated students that are willing to help plan out, organize and help carry out school events and also help School Teachers and faculty whenever they are in need of it. Councilors also serve to help students that require any kind of assistance that they can provide, and patrol the school’s halls to make sure that other students are obeying the rules, helping maintain a fun and engaging school environment.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I have had to interact with the school council before due to having to report on misbehaving students or resolve issues. I was inspired to apply after seeing the way in which council members help out students in need, and help maintain the peace around the school. Being someone who often prefers sticking to the rules and at least attempting to stay out of trouble, I definitely would like to help the council enforce them with patrolling. I was finally convinced into making an application by my friend Customable.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I am fully aware that ill have to use my creativity to help develop events for the school, and I am looking forwards to help organize fun events for students to participate in. A school council would also never work without teamwork, I am fully aware that teamwork is a must in the council, I will try to help out wherever necessary, and always ask for help whenever I feel like I need it.

Can you list the roles in council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Council Roles

Council President

Council Vice President

Council Treasurer

Council Secretary

Councilor

Other Roles

Principal / Dean

Vice Principal / Vice Dean

Teacher

Professor

School Employee

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I’d address the two once again to attempt to regain their attention for the second time. If they do not listen again, Id step in between the two girls to force them both to pay attention to me. Once both girls had calmed down, I’d calmly ask both what was going on, and once obtaining both sides of the story id advise them to work it out, or go their separate ways depending on what had happened. If it was severe enough, Id report it to a higher up.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I would immediately contact another councilor or school faculty that there was a masked student that had run off and ignored a detention warning, and then would proceed to patrol around the school to see if I could find them. If the student was found and still refusing to take off their mask, Id issue detention to the student to be served after the school day had been concluded.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

I would first ask both the councilor and the student about what was happening and evaluate the situation according to what both of them claimed, then proceeding to ask any bystanders (If there are any). I would then proceed to advise the councilor and the student to both calm down. If the Councillor kept on going with their abusive behavior, id attempt to take the student away from the councilor, and report the abusive councilor to a higher up.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

I would make a note to ask for the information that I missed during that part of the meeting and wait patiently for it to end, continuing to make notes on other things that were being discussed and focus to avoid missing more important information. Once it was over, Id approach another councilor and ask about that information that I had missed, making notes about it on a notebook. Once finished, I would thank the councilor for their assistance.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

After listening to the command and pausing for a moment, Id ask the teacher or school employee about the reasoning behind such a measure. If it went against what I was told to do or how I was told to act, Id remind the school staff member about what we are allowed and not allowed to do. If they still pushed me to do it, Id ask another school employee or higher up about the situation, asking for their input and assistance if necesarry.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Essentially, a compilation of several, fun and challenging mini-games pitting a large number of contestants against each other, like obstacle courses, races, and even sports such as soccer or collection mini-games, with each game knocking out players until only one remains.

Each round would have a specific mini-game tailored for it, beginning with a simple obstacle course that players would have to complete to proceed to the next round. The obstacle course would have no time limit, but only a specific number of players could finish it, for example, if only 50 contestants can finish and you got to the finish line in 51st place or lower, you would be disqualified. After that, another race round could be played, this time consisting of a maze in which players would have to get through to continue. Traps could be scattered along the maze to slow contestants down, and the same system from before would be used, where a limited number of contestants could finish, this time having less of them finish than before (If 50 players started, for example, only 25 would finish). After the Maze round, players would be divided into teams depending on how many players remained (If 25 players remained, they'd be put in 5 teams of 5 people, or if 20 remained, 4 teams of 5 people, etc.) These teams would then compete in a collection mini-game, where objects like eggs or balls would be dropped onto an arena. Players would then have to grab these objects and take them to their team's basket (Probably a hopper meaning they can toss them in, and not take them back out). This mi****me would be timed, meaning that after 2 minutes, each basket would be checked to see how many objects the teams had collected. If there were 5 teams, the two with the lowest object count would be eliminated. If there were 3 or fewer teams, only one would be eliminated. Now with a much lower player count, a sport could be played, either soccer or basketball or dodgeball. Players would be instructed to join in and remain in the court at all times (They would be unable to switch teams, and if caught doing so would be automatically disqualified). This would halve the players, as all the players in the losing team would be eliminated. For the final mi****me, you'd have a straight, no-nonsense race from the front school gates to the back school gates. The main paths could be blocked, forcing the students to go through different sections of the school. The first contestant to reach the back gates would win the entire competition and be awarded a trophy or prize!

The whole thing could be repeated several times as well, reusing the setups (Obstacle course, maze, collection mini-game) that would have to be created to carry out the event, and giving everyone more chances to participate.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Kimberly (Kim) O’Sullivan Hanazono

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

(+81) 289-979-135

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Kim O'Sullivan Hanazono is a very optimistic and respectful student, usually seen with a small, nervous smile as she walks around. Her anxiety gifts her a very nervous aura, jumping at even the slightest of noises, and always extremely alert, looking around constantly. To people she doesn't know or doesn't particularly like, Kim seems a bit neutral and monotone, sometimes speaking very simply and becoming irritated quickly if said person is bothering her. She'll often appear cold and quiet when upset, or depressed, and will respond with unenthusiastic, simple words to anyone. Kim is a very patient student, rarely losing her temper, usually becoming upset instead of angry. Once she does get angry however, She throws all kind of restraint away, swearing profusely and insulting anyone in her vicinity who addresses her.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

1634494497370.png1634494527823.png1634494594209.png
Standing at five feet and five inches (5'5"), Kim O'Sullivan Hanazono sports a decently fit, hourglass figure with light, pinkish skin weighing in at around a hundred and twenty (120) pounds, or around fifty-four (54) kilos. She has wide eyes, with very unenthusiastic, dull gray pupils. She is missing her right eye, replaced by a glass one which can be spotted under a droopy eyelid. Kim's hair barely reaches her waist and is naturally a lively auburn color, and currently, she has a dyed pink strip going over it. She usually doesn't keep it straight, preferring to let her hair do its thing, only brushing it a little bit to evade knotting. It's usually pretty curly and messy, though she often puts it in a ponytail when she has to attend events or while exercising. In terms of clothes, Kim often chooses to wear formal clothing outside, usually consisting of a jacket or waistcoat, with a buttoned formal shirt underneath, preferring short skirts and leggings.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

“I believe a quality that separates me from the other applicants is my perseverance! I will always try to be there for anyone who needs my help and remain with them until the situation is fully resolved. I won't stand to see anyone being mistreated or bullied, and will fully dedicate myself to make sure the school remains a fun and safe place.”

Why do you want this position?:

“I want to become a council member to help the school environment stay fun and engaging, and most important of all, safe. I want to be able to help out students with anything they need, whether it be assistance on something or just being there to listen, and make sure that whenever trouble arises I can be able to help calm the situation.”

What interests you the most about student council?:

“The teamwork inside the council to me is one of their most interesting qualities. Learning and working alongside the other councilors to help make the school a better and safer place is something that I look forward to!”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

“I want to contribute to making Karakura’s high school a fun and engaging environment by helping the council organize events and aiding teachers with their classes, and also help to keep the school a safe place by resolving situations before they evolve into serious problems, and by making frequent patrols to make sure that everyone is doing well and keeping out of trouble.”

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Thank you for applying, after a very brief discussion between the council (vice-)presidents we have decided to accept your application! Welcome to the student council! You will receive more information on what's next via discord.

Users who are viewing this thread