bpnny

Level 20
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:bpnny
How old are you?:13
Do you have any previous bans?:None!
What Country are you from?:England.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):brokenbenny#2576
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:Yes!
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:Yep! I am usually active anyway.
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:Of course I do!

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am active on the server weekly and if I do /ar check it’s 8 days, it usually goes up 2 days every week, I am semi-active on forums!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/dutch-application-bpnny.19241/ - PASSED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bpnnys-nurse-application.19499/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bpnny-news-reporter-application.19356/ - NO RESPONSE

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I love geography, I watch alot of News programs and I find things like our environment, landscape, water, etc interesting! It's very appealing to me and I am quite a nerd haha, I would love to help anyone with any Geography Query’s they may have, I study Geography a lot in school and it is my favourite subject, Being a student is fun and all, but I’d love to move onto a different experience in roleplay, as I feel like TeacherRP would be quite fun, as you’re above other people haha.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:Yes, I do! I've gangrped (A FEW TIMES) Roleplaying is one of my favourite things to do on Minecraft, I've roleplayed for about 3 years now, on and off.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:Yes, I have read it thoroughly around 2 times!

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:So that staff know that when you're teaching you're not off-topic talking about irrelevant stuff, you have to be truthful with this. And so that the teacher can be ranked up if they’re doing their job correctly and everything looks good!

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: You need to set up a meeting with either the Principal or Vice-Principal, to get approval from the head of school. During this meeting, I will tell them where we’re going, what we’re doing and when we will be arriving back at school, also who’s coming and how many people are coming so we can send out approval letters to parents.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Staying on topic, not going off-topic.

2. As a teacher, keep your proffesionality, no swearing at your students etc!

3. Same for students, no swearing at the teacher, be respectful.

4. When we're in silent time, you MUST stay silent or you may be kicked out of the classroom.

5. Never be disrespectful to other students.

6. No eating in class! This could get you kicked out, and you may have to throw away your poor food that you spent money on.

7. No cellphone! There is no need to be on your phone while you’re in the middle of a geography lesson, unless you’re given permission by me.

8. Absolutely NOTHING that may show harm or hate towards other students or me as a person, no weapons, no drugs etc.

9. If you’re given a task it should be completed within the time given, no extra time unless there’s a valid excuse like, you’ve been injured and was in hospital the whole day, that’s valid.

10. No NSFW Content during class, as we expect you to have no NSFW content on site.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I role played a lot on ROBLOX as a child, on games like Royal High School and Roblox High School, The town of Robloxia, etc. I started role playing on Minecraft about a year ago on Hypixel Housing, my first ever roleplay was a highschool roleplay where I roleplayed as a teacher and a student, different characters. Everyone creates their own unique character, which makes all different role plays different!

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head of Department, can freely teach and shall tell a teacher in the department they are head of if they should teach.

- QTLS: Qualified Teacher with Learning Skills, who understands the subject and has taught before, having knowledge of a lesson.

- NQT: Newly-Qualified-Teacher, They are new to the teaching job, and shall be watched over by a HD while teaching.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Teachers earn about 25 grand a year in the UK, I believe it is 250,000¥ In SchoolRP. In teachers spare time they should spend it planning lessons for their students and/or hosting clubs like homework club etc, every way to help students get better with their work.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Without teachers on SchoolRP students wouldn’t be able to properly School Roleplay as there’d be no teachers to help them learn and roleplay with them, they are highly necessary on the server, they are to guide students in any hard times or if they may be suffering from bullying, etc while doing their general job as a teacher for their assigned subject, they must set a good role model, no swearing on site etc.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, should have and could have system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Mr Ryujin is a very kind man, he has been through quite a lot in his life, he is newly divorced from his husband and he would like to move onto a new generation in his life, hoping to get a good job, and a good income to help him stay in a stable place, Benjamin loves working with children and it has been a massive dream in his life, he loves studying Geography and it is his favourite subject, he hopes to make it other people’s favourite subject also! Students will always be number one priority in this job, if he sees someone getting bullied he WILL help, as he knows how it feels to be in their position. He doesn’t have any future plans after he gains this position as Geography Teacher. He has a lot of respect for the surrounding teachers, they help his students with other subjects in KaraKura High, everyone deserves some respect.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Report it to a higher person in school, principal etc. Calming down the situation, asking them why they are doing this, and also if they carry on give them a short detention as they are being disrespectful to people on school property, this also does not set a good example for KaraKura high!

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Put your hand up, yell at them telling them to listen otherwise there will be consequences, detention etc, you carry on with the lesson, focusing on the students, and if they are not listening then you may hand out detentions, he is not usually a strict teacher but if his students aren’t listening then he will get strict towards them.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Friendly, not wanting to make a tense atmosphere between teachers and other school workers, as that would be bad for a good school atmosphere, he would help other teachers plan lessons, etc, printing his own lessons and tests.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me he’d write a diagram on the whiteboard, wanting his students to copy it down into their note books.
/me he’d place books on each of the students desk, not wanting to make a ruccus.
/me he’d walk up to the front of the glass, writing a students name on the board, insisting that they have to stay behind after class.
/me he would type into his computer, while the students did their work.
/me he’d stroll around the room, glancing at his students work books to make sure they’re staying on task.

Backstory

Benjamin worked a hard life, he studied Geography in highschool, college and University, he once dreamed of being in a good paying job. Benjamin finally decided to make his dream come true after him and his husband divorced, he knew that he didn’t want to be involved in any gangs anymore and knew that he had to do something better in his life, he didn’t want to be stuck behind.. While all of his friends began their dream jobs while he had not even started applying for jobs. He entered University in 2016 at the time he was still dating his ex-husband, when his boyfriend and him divorced in 2019 he had only just finished University, he knew now that he’d finished that he had to do something better in life. He finally applied for the job he had always dreamed of getting, and he really hopes to get the job, he would be very heartbreaking to see that he didn’t get it, but he is determined so he would keep on and keep on applying until he got his dream job.He was born In Amsterdam, he lived there until he was 13 years old when his parents split and his mother moved to KaraKura, Japan with him, when Benjamin turned 15 shortly after she passed away, from a brain tumour. Benjamin was put up for adoption, moving from foster house to foster house. Until when he turned 16 his new parents adopted him and he was adopted by a lovely woman who took him in and cared for him.
He then got married at the age of 18, to a man called Ryan, but then he fell out of love at the age of 19 years old, the relationship was not healthy and he ended up losing feelings. He realised that his husband was cheating on him which brang him down a lot, making him more determined after they divorced to get to his goals in life.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Benjamin ‘Benny’ Ryujin.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Benny.
Preferred Name: Benny.

Religious Denomination: None.
Marital Status: Divorced.

Nationality: Dutch.
Current Location: KaraKura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 6
Working Experience (# of years): 0

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Geography, History.
Minors: Business, Drama.

Native Languages: Dutch.
Other Languages: None.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, CELTA.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Geography.

Extra N/A

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
- Wonderful application, I was very excited to see this in the forum. Thank goodness you applied for geography. Welcome to the team!

Please DM me on Discord - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread