mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Geography Teacher Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supergriz

Level 2
IGN (In Game Name):
My Username is Supergriz but people call me Griz.

Previous bans:

I have never got banned.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
I do understand that most answer can be found in the documents.

Describe your activity on the server:
I rearly come on at weekdays, Most weekends I can come on all day.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?:
No I do not have TeamSpeak3 (sorry).

Do you have a microphone?:
No I do not have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
I posted a past Geography Teacher Application and it was moved into the Accepted forum but was never accepted.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I haven't seen a lot of classes on so I would like to create a class for students to enjoy regularly.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?:
I have read the magathread and I fully understand it.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I haven't seen a lot of classes on but I do see teachers online often. I think this is a great server and I enjoy it so much when online. Having a few more teachers I personally think will make the server more realistic.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee
Newly Qualified Teacher
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills
Head of Department.

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?:
I have read it and understand it fully.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?:
To be a bit more active when online and to classes more often which I would gladly do as a teacher.

KNOWLEDGE
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general:
Teachers are meant to teach students and prepare them for the future. Teachers can prepare students by creating a lesson that is fun but also strict. Teachers teach by: asking questions, Getting students engaged into the lesson, Making quizzes and planning PowerPoints to get the students to understand a topic.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
They keep the server more realistic and teach them about the subject in my case, Geography.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee |You learn how to become a full teacher, by watching one teach a class.
Newly Qualified Teacher|You can teach a class (or fill in for another teacher), and are allowed to make errors in teaching.
Qualified Teacher Learning And Skills |You can teach your own regular classes, with a lesson plan. QTLS are usually very skilled teachers, who have maintained a classroom for a long time.
Head Of Department |This rank is very rare to obtain, but you set up lesson plans. This is the highest rank, and is very honourable.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, Should Have, Could Have.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?:
Mark Griz or Mr Griz is 5' 8'' and is quite skinny. Mark has short brown hair with a long fringe and wears a black overcoat, a grey top, grey jeans, polished black shoes and a blue scarf . He loves to work with kids and is a very fun guy. he loves exploring places and going outdoors. He is very jolly and very fun to be around. Not at all shy and loves to share his ideas. for the future Mark would like to carry on teaching, which is his dream, until he retires.

SCENARIOS
You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would warn them to stop and tell them if I hear them do that again they'll be spending lunchtime in my classroom with me.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would tell them to stop talking now and if anyone talks further they will have a detention with me.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?:
He would act responsible and include in convocations with other teachers.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me Writes a starter on the board.
/me Cleans chalkboard, writing down what to do next.
/me Waits for silence buy standing with arms crossed.
/me Stares at the student not paying attention.

BACKSTORY
Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words:
Mark Griz grew up in London with a nice happy family which included: His Mother, his Farther and his two Dogs, Amber and Dixe. His Dad, Larry, worked in a metal factory where his Mum, Amy, worked in a office.
Mark enjoyed was enjoying his life until at the age of 12, his oldest Dog, Dixie, passed away. It broke him.

Mark got on with his life. He was a hard worker at school and always dreamed of being a teacher. He started out by wanting to be a Art teacher but when he graduated secondary school at the age of sixteen he realised he got A* at Geography. He knew what subject he wanted to teach.

Mark decided to stay at school after sixteen and study at 6th form until eighteen years old.

Mark went on to Universality and studied Geography further and soon he became a professional. He graduated with a 4-year bachelor's degree.

After University, Mark got a job as a photographer (which was another passion of his). His goal was to travel to every country in the world and take a photo of a famous landmark in that country. He first went to Brazil and took a photograph of The Statue of Cristo Redentor. Next he went to Greece and took a picture of The Colossus Of Rhodes. Finally he went to Japan where he hoped to take a photo of Hiroshima but found out there is a job application for a Geography Teacher. Mark considered this and went for it. Currently, he is waiting in Japan and hoping his application will be accepted.

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)
SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name: Mark Griz
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Griz
Preferred Name:
By Teachers: Mark
By Students: Mr Griz
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: English
Current Location: Japan
SECTION 2: Academic Details
Teaching Experience (# of years): 0 years
Working Experience (# of years): 6 years

Academic Degree: Master Degree
Year of Graduation: Secondary School: 2008 University: 2011
Major(s): Geography and Photography
Minors: History and Languages
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: N/A
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Geography
Additional notes about your application (if any): Thanks so much for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread