Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): xAliiiiiiii_
Previous bans:
None

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes, I understand that.
Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active, due to it being my favorite roleplay server.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

No, But I can get it anytime.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes.
List your current and past applications:
Police Application: Accepted
What is your motivation for applying?:
Growing up, and now, I enjoy Geography Class as it is my favorite subject.Geography is the one thing I enjoy doing, it so much.
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
Yes, I have read both of them thoroughly! :)

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?

I would fill out an application in the School Field Trip section of the forums.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
As I instruct on what you must do, I advise not to hear a single peep, and questions are always welcome, just as long as you ask after I am done speaking.
Everyone must pay attention, because I will NOT go ever things a second time.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

I never applied for a teacher, so I haven't had any experiences as a teacher, but I have observed the teachers that I've seen to see how it's done.
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee (Trainee)
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)
Head of Department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?

Yes, I have.
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would add a Detention and an Expel command, because as one of the students now, I have seen so many other students act recklessly, and they simply don't care if a teacher were to ask them to kindly stop. I would have to admit it got slightly better in the past year, but it is still an issue.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Without teachers, there is no point in a school, since nobody can be taught lessons. Teachers are very important, to the school and the students. Teachers do a lot in their spare time. Some have to even grade student's tests, or mark books for them. But after that, they might spend time with friends and family. Ingame, the teachers get 250000¥ monthly, but in reality, the average teacher gets around $45-50,000 per year.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

Teachers are so important because they teach students skills and tasks, so the students can get a decent job, and to be wise with their decisions when they're older. Given the issues with friends and family that face a large amount of students today, there are some days when a student may only see a smile from his/her teacher. Teachers are not just there to teach us things. In my opinion, I see almost all of my teachers kind of as family, because they help students out with everything, and they put a smile on my face, even on the hardest days.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee -
They observe the teachers during class, they also help out in the class.
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) - Now you are closer to being a Fully- Qualified Teacher! You have the ability to host classes on your own, just as long as you have permission from the Head Department. (HD)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) - You can now host classes without getting permission from the HD.
Head of Department (HD) - As Head of Department, you must ensure that other teachers are following the Teacher COC. You would also make sure that your department has enough resources for the students.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The Lesson Planning System runs on a Must, Could, and Should have system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

She loves her hair black, it gives her a geography vibe, because she loves to be Smart. Although, she plans to dye her hair for black eventually. She has a gray-ish eyes. She is very unique, she stands out in the crowd, She is cheery, silly, and energetic. She plans to be a known geography, but she is actually too shy to show others her accomplishments. She loves students so much, they're like her children. She is not rude to any student or teacher, she likes everyone, including the troublemakers, even if they're a pain.
SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would ask them to kindly stop or I would the Principal or an HD what is going on, and how rude they're being.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I would have the most reckless student leave the classroom for a short period of time. As others would watch, I would ask them if they'd enjoy that. If they say no, I'd reply "Then please listen, because I don't enjoy being disrespected."
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
She would act the same, she treats everyone equally. She would look through her student's Geography and grade them. If she has some spare time after that, she would drink tea and begin talking to other teachers.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Would get out every resource needed for the upcoming project the students will be doing in-class
/me Would hand out the resources to each student, as they chose what they wanted
/me Would give instructions to the students about what we will be doing, and won't go on until everyone has gotten the idea
/me Would look at everyone with a bright smile as they work away, and ask me questions on what to do.

BACKSTORY

Ali was raised in cave with her mother, Grew up in Australia where her mother died. Her grandparents died before she was born, She had so much friends in her other country Africa she was born so little and. Was upset when she found out her father killed her grandparents. So her parents went splitting and didn't talk to each other for years..Her mother called her Ali because her grandmother was called Ali, It was really sad that day So like 20 years old when she was in highschool, She thought Geography was really good for her and she enjoyed it so good. So she always imaged that she was a Geography teacher, All these years her step father wouldn't allow her to be Geography teacher or follow her dreams, But she came a Geography teacher anyways and followed her dreams. She was born on Febraury 14th

IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Ali Scudder Johnson
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs
Given Name(s): Ali
Preferred Name: Mrs Scudder or Johnson

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Taken

Nationality: Africa
Current Location: Australia

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: Geography

Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Art, Science, P.E, Algebra,Drama and Geography.
Minors: History, Geography, Geometry, and English.

Native Languages: Arabic
Other Languages: English.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Geography

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread