mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Geography Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwigirlll

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): Kiwigirlll
Previous bans: Meta Gaming(by accident on the old map)

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm friendly to all the students and make sure everyone is okay if they are alone. I mostly hang out with my squad.
I'm mostly online every two days for about 6 hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No but I can get it

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications:
A teacher (I can't remember what one)

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want everyone to enjoy the server and able to have more classes running so everyone can have a class to attend.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
On the server, my experience as a student was great; the teachers were nice and the classes were abit boring as they weren't involving everyone. As a teacher, I would envolve all the students as much as possible and give the students something to do while they are not in my class(homework). I have tought a few people in real life so a class might extend my experience.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):
Ms.Kiwi
Your Teachers In Game Age: 29

Have you read & understood the megathread?
Yes I have

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would change how maybe the class works so we could involve everyone to make them pay attension. I would change it because not everyone thinks we learn things in class.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Teachers have a purpose of teaching students to be ready for when they are leaving school to get a job and live their lives. Teacher can get £70,000 per year depending on their job role. Teachers have different ways of teaching for example; asking questions or giving students textbooks. In their spare time, teachers tend to plan lessons, mark work or actually have a 'chill time' until they have to do something.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
They are important because if there wasn't any teachers, then there wouldn't be any classes and the server would be slightly out of control as the students wouldn't have people to keep the server controlled.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?

My character has blue hair with a black cap, she wear a 'squad' jumper(all my squad wear the same designed jumper), she wear grey ripped jeans and wears black shoes. My dark blue hair makes me unique because it represents my favourite colour and how I want all the people to express themselves.

My outlook on the students are that they should listen, pay attension and have fun while in class and on the server. My outlook on the teachers are that they should be ready to teach a lesson when they are online and should help the students when they ask questions.

My personality is quite upbeat, ready to start the day and is very positive to everything that happens to her. My plans in the future are that she wants to become a teacher and share my experiences with everyone and maybe travel a little.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would give them a warning and tell them to stop. I would also tell them that if they continued they would have a detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would tell them all to be quiet and would tell them if they don't listen to me then they could all have extra homework or get a detention.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Me as a teacher I would have to act responsible to set a good role to the students. I would also be polite to the other teachers and see how their classes are going
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me asks (student name) to hand out the textbooks
/me points to a student and asks a question (the question)
(for after class)/me tidys the classroom and packs away the textbooks
/me tells the class to get a book and quill and get ready to start class
/me gives out books to everyone with homework which is needed for next class
BACKSTORY

I am 29 years old and have just arrived in Japan from England her home town. She lives alone with her dogs; named Crystal and Scooby (in real life names). She has recently moved into one of the homes near YHS and has applied to be a teacher as she was a geography teacher in her old school and would like to continue teaching.

Her family left her as a young child because she had troubles in school (bullied); she had depression until she was 16 when she found herself a good friend named Jebb or Ghost Chan.

Since she was bullied at a young age, she now has a bright, happy and positive attitude unless she has to sort a student out which then she isn’t so positive. She always has tried to fix other people’s mistakes by teaching them how to get a good/positive answer. I’ve always been seen as a motherly figure, although I never really had a mother but I’m always kind and try to resolve problems.

She likes to travel and has been to; Japan, England (duh), America (a couple of states) and Italy. She thinks actually travelling around the world will help her teach her classes. She likes to involve everyone and tell the students about what it’s like to travel because it will help on class projects.

She went to college and University and got degrees in English, maths, Food technology and Geography. However, she prefers to teach Geography and she finds it’s the most involving and interesting on what happens around the world. She wasn’t interested in many classes as the teachers weren’t very kind to her when she was younger so she tries to be the best teacher she can. She likes to help other teachers to improve the way they teach and help the students to get the best grades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread