players online

ggghh's Police Application

funerals_

Level 21
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
ggghh (Also known as chase/steph)

Previous bans:
I have one previous ban. While I was new to the server, I reached a warn limit of five, and a temporary ban of thirty days followed.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online quite frequently on my multitude of accounts. My main account, ggghh, has not been used recently due to not having a purpose on it. I am online week days from 5:00PM - 11:00PM. On weekends, I am online on and off from 11:00AM - 5:00AM.

Which timezone are you in?
Mountain Daylight Time (MT)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do. It is chase#3748.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do. In specifics, it is a HyperX Cloud II headset, containing a rather high-quality mic.

List your current and past applications:
History Teacher Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/08pms-history-teacher-application.16983/) - Accepted
Language Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/08pm’s-language-application-german.16987/) - Accepted
School Receptionist Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/02pms-receptionist-application.17180/) - Denied due to the roster being full.
School Head Nurse Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/02pms-head-nurse-application.17322/) - Accepted
Language Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/02pms-language-application.18777/) - Accepted
First Police Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/02pms-police-application.18893/) - Denied due to inactivity.
Doctor Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/zerosmoms-doctor-application.20837/) - Accepted
Language Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/zerosmoms-language-application.21256/) - Accepted
Language Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application.21510/) - Accepted
College Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/college-application.21523/) - Accepted
Language Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/zerosdads-language-application.22063/) - Accepted
Language Application (https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/zerosdads-language-application.22216/) - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have previously been a member of the Karakura Police Department team, however I resigned while I was still a cadet. Due to clashing timezones and unorganization on my part, it was difficult to climb the rankings - so I lost motivation and determination. However, after a few months of getting myself back on my feet with school and my mental state, I'm ready to show the team what I have to offer. Obviously, I'm not a salesman of course, but I am very determined to commit.

Outside of those reasons - I still share my previous interest in Police Work from IRL aspects. I have always had an interest in Police and Forensic studies. I enjoy watching documentations on the JonBenét Ramsey murder, Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy, and many more horrific unsolved murders and serial killers. Yes, I may have been about 7 years old when this began to become a hobby (researching, learning, and asking many questions when I visited the Washington D.C. Police Department). I enjoy watching the show Forensic Files, Blue Bloods, and many more that would take way too long to list.

That was my previous motivation for applying for a Forensic Coroner in 2019, a person who performs autopsies on dead victims, figuring out how they died, when they died, and if there are any signs of struggle, abuse, etc. But now, I truly want to re-experience the Police's side of investigating crime scenes; catching murderers, serial killers, and other threats to society - and grasp those opportunities that I missed out on previously after my resignation.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do.

What are the Police ranks?

POLICE COMMISSIONER

POLICE CAPTAIN

POLICE LIEUTENANT

DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT

DETECTIVE CHIEF-INSPECTOR

DETECTIVE SERGEANT

POLICE CORPORAL

PATROL OFFICER

POLICE CADET

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Beginning in real life, a police officer is usually assigned to a specific patrol area where they would be responsible to enforce the law, look for suspicious activity and may even search and/or arrest suspected criminals. They respond to emergencies, enforce traffic laws and would investigate complaints. Police officers often work with a partner and wear uniforms in order to be properly identified by the public. In the police force, strong communication skills are needed as well as listening skills and are used on a daily basis in order to interact with the public, co-workers, supervisors and other teams such as in an emergency situation. They should be physically fit as the job often requires running, apprehending suspects and responding to emergencies of all kinds. A police officer also works on specific crimes, for instance, special weapons and tactics (SWAT) teams, narcotics or even canine corps. However, one would usually have served for some length of time on patrol before advancing to these specific crime units. A police officer may also be assigned a designated area to watch for speeding violators in traffic. Some other areas of serving would be as a crimes investigator, solving murders or other crimes. The police force is both a physically and mentally demanding career with a high stress level and is considered very dangerous.

In SchoolRP, the roles are quite similar within real life. In summary, the Karakura Police are often seen on patrol, answering 110 calls, and dealing with other crimes; alongside training for emergency situations, and preparing themselves and one another for anything that were to occur.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
In SchoolRP, the Karakura Police Department is expected to do the same just as in real life. Commonly, the KPD keeps GangRP handled and minimal, arresting those who kill or assault one another. They handle emergency calls, such as if someone gets hit by a car, witnesses a murder, or something bad happens in general. Thus following, the person who has been reported will be searched, and if any weapons and/or other illegal items have been found on the suspect, they will be arrested and/or interrogated at the station. The KPD simply keeps the peace, despite the unexpected "riots" that take place.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I have.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?
Chidori Shimizu descends from a Japanese ethnicity, nothing else. Describing her appearance from a head-to-toe type fashion, I will be doing just that. The female is seen with a crow-black hair color, with a small dash of a gray tint to the luscious curls sitting above her waist. Chidori's hair is always styled in her iconic, casual look - containing a lock of hair over her shoulder, each piece of hair delicately curled and sprayed with dry-shampoo to avoid any grease or sweat throughout the day from ruining it. The female’s facial features are commonly seen as extremely prepossessing, possessing a defined jawline, plump lips, and beautiful blue eyes. Other than these obvious features, they are all complemented by flawless skin, straight white teeth, and naturally long eyelashes. At first glance, a second one is usually to follow to get a better look at the attractive female. Chidori's body type is rather similar to most females living in Karakura - containing a cup size of A34, her shirts in a size small. Her arms, for that matter, are nowhere near strong in that matter, but toned enough to where they give off a fit-appearance. Her jean size, or pant size for that matter, is a “Curvy 0.” Due to her waist being smaller than her bosom and legs, a regular size would be either too small for her legs, or too big for her waist, resulting in a curvy size. Obviously, there isn’t too much of a drastic difference in her waist from her hips, yet it is rather noticeable at first glance. If Chidori happens to be wearing something as a skirt, she is sure that her legs are cleanly shaven and moisturized to avoid any dryness or small hairs being visible. Her hands are smaller than average, but her nails are always neatly done in some type of acrylic design, commonly solid white for most occasions. Her feet are a size 6 ½ , considerably small for the average female in her late twenties, however it evens with her overall height, being 5’5” on the dot.

What she's like on and off the job?
While Chidori is a rather charismatic individual, she has many varieties to her personality. Most focus on her previous “cheerleader” stereotype, which is true nonetheless. With her energetic and enthusiastic tendencies, those two traits often mask her “think before you speak,” rule. Of course, not only is that rule mildly violated, she’s often focused on her reputation, her appearance, and her relationships. All of this results in her poor ability to pay attention to minor details within education, and other knowledge-based information in her life. Not only is she a stereotypical “retired cheerleader,” but she’s commonly seen being rather kind and generous, putting herself before others in less than a heartbeat. In tough times for others, Chidori always has the habit of putting herself in the other person’s shoes, thinking of what they could be going through and how they feel, and she acts from there. Depending on the situation, she reacts appropriately, her stereotype completely disappearing for the time being, as seemingly wise words escape her mouth as she attempts in helping the individual. Due to her unfortunate past, her mild PTSD results in minor flaws within her every-day life, affecting her personality at some times throughout the day. Noises such as loud bangs, the slam of a door, and other occurrences cause Chidori to have a panic attack that lasts roughly around five to ten minutes. Afterwards, her demeanour throughout the day is rather skittish, such as flinching at most sudden movements, even if someone were to be doing something as simple as handing her a pencil.

However, on the job - her natural demeanour seems to shift unexpectedly. Perhaps it's the mindset of being in uniform, or having the reassurance that her back is covered; but she is always confident, and rather daring at times. Not only that, but she's also attentive, observant, and clever. Naturally fit for the job, per-say, despite her few flaws listed up above.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?
Chidori sees her co-workers as her second family, and will have no problem in showing that factor. For the future, she doesn't necessarily have a plan quite yet, she focuses more on the present - and attempts in fulfilling her desires in the current situation rather than worrying about what is to be in the future. Days from the present, weeks, even years - she only focuses on what she can do to heighten her experience for the present.

BACKSTORY
Since birth, Chidori was named after her dishonest grandmother by her mother; she was born with the reputation of her elder’s immediately. With the scarce appearances of her father, and her rather dumb mother, she had to learn for herself how to survive even within the household. Due to her abusive older brother, she was commonly seen with bruises or cuts around the neighborhood; looking rather unapproachable, causing Chidori to not start her first years of school with any friends or familiar faces. Within her first years of elementary school - she was known as the outsider, the outcast, you name it. Commonly she was seen in the library simply reading novels and keeping to herself, not noticing the curious and dirty glances she was receiving from the people that walked by. Around the fifth grade, she happened to run into a group of bullies; with her current reputation, she was immediately verbally harassed and beaten (to a fifth grader’s ability), yet she remained expressionless and quiet; already used to this type of treatment from her older brother. However, this specific event put multiple questions into the child’s mind about other people’s thoughts and situations at home, and what they could be going through also.

With middle school coming up, the eleven-year-old child was extremely excited for a fresh start - away from the kids who know how things are at home. Beginning the first year with pure innocence and kindness, alongside with a new outlook on school - she managed to make a lot of friends, and simply even found herself a boyfriend in the eighth grade. Just as before in elementary school, she was thrown back into violence and suffering within middle school. Beaten by a couple of her best friends, she simply returned to her previous state of emotionless expressions and a hidden outlook on the world.

As the year before highschool rolled around rather quickly, she developed a stronger relationship with her abusive older brother, and it was for the better rather than the worse. With the assistance of her brother, she learned how to physically defend herself alongside verbal comebacks that she could easily spit back at the bullies who continued to harass her verbally throughout the years. With more confidence and trust for herself, her mindset changed, not unnoticed. Her personality, thoughts, confidence, and outlook on everyone and every situation was simply brightened; and her bullies soon experienced karma and guilt for doing such things to the now teenager. With each year of highschool, she became more and more human, and life at home became more and more easier.

Ready for college, Chidori soon spent her years in Karakura, Japan; the youth’s future flashing before the young adult’s eyes. Experiencing only good things, the female was developed in the best way possible, outgrowing her ugly-duckling features, and becoming a rather attractive and well-built young adult. But, most importantly, her mental state and desires were mended back together. Some mental scars remain, however she uses this as a reminder as she made it out, and made it out with flying colors. It was here in Karakura, that she finally found peace, not only in life but with herself.

As time flashed before her eyes, she was in her late twenties, a rather kind yet quiet individual, seeming to take on life with her chin held high with confidence and reassurance, devoted to helping others and keeping the citizens of Karakura safe in her own way.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Chidori Shimizu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Chidori, Chi, Shitzu

Preferred Name: Chidori, Chi

IC Phone number: 308-972-829

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: Three

Working Experience: Two years in police work

Academic Degree: Master's degree in Criminal Justice and Forensic Science

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): Criminal Justice, Forensic Science

Minor(s): Computer Science

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Jin & Spanish

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Pending

- Once we're looking for more players in your designated timezone, this application will be looked over once more​

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

We’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated​

Users who are viewing this thread