xtgs
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
xtgs

Previous bans:
Once - Being in school while suspended.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server can vary depending on the season, school, extracurricular activities, and such. I am usually active on SchoolRP though. Since I started the summer vacation I started to play more on SRP as I have no homeworks and exams anymore, I also have recently applied for FantasyRP and got accepted, which means I might start playing more on there than SchoolRP, but I doubt that since I didn't really enjoy/understand the idea of FRP. Overall I can probably play for 2-9 hours a day.

Which timezone are you in?
I currently live in Amman, Jordan, which means my timezone in the summer is EEST // +3 GMT and in the winter CEST // +2 GMT.

Do you have Discord?
Indeed I do! tgs.#8534

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes

List your current and past applications:
Teacher app - Denied
Teacher app - Denied
Arabic app - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
OOC Reason: My OOC reason for applying is that I would like to experience how it's like not being in school anymore, with a job to do and having a good pay. I would also like to be involved with Crime in SRP since I personally enjoy it but don't wanna be in GangRP. I would also like to experience the KPD work ethic, learning the rules of CombatRP and Crime in SRP.

I also feel bored of how SRP is being for me. I have no job, nothing to do. All I ever do is hang out in the Plaza and wait till a random shop opens or something like that. It's starting to get boring after 1 year of repetitively doing the same exact thing.

I would also like to experience how the KPD cooperate, how they work together. I feel it would be nice to have some partners to work with too. Another aspect I would like to experience is having a goal for when I come online on SRP each time. Maybe once I can try to patrol the city, trying to find people with illegal items, other times maybe I can team up with some others to do some detective work. It all depends on my rank and what I can do. But having a goal overall would be really nice.

IC Reason: Ghaith Zahir had moved to Karakura to join the police force. He believes strongly in the law and does not feel comfortable with how much Gang activities are spread throughout the globe. His main goal is to make the world a safer place.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do.

What are the Police ranks?
I'll put them in order of highest to lowest ranking, with the definitions.

Commissioner
This is the highest level in the Police Department, and it often serves as the chief of the entire force, managing events for the KPD and reviewing applicants.

Police Lieutenant
Basically, this rank is responsible for ensuring that the force respects all rules and regulations, as well as assisting the Commissioner when he or she is unavailable. Some of them are also responsible for teaching incoming Cadets and other personnel.

Police Detective
This is the rank within the force that is responsible for investigating crimes; for example, if someone was killed and there were few leads, they would come into the scene and examine everything in the area, compile data, and utilize it to track down the perpetrator; some are also there for training.

Police Sergeant
This is the rank that is in charge of informing officers in the Informational division of the force; they are also in charge of studying the work and evaluating how well or poorly you are doing at anything in order to determine whether you can rank up or not.

Police Corporal
This is the rank that normally conducts physical training for the cadets; these trainings are designed to prepare the cadets for any and all scenarios they may encounter; this is also known as directing activities.

Patrol Officer
This is your average police officer; they handle the usual police duties, such as enforcing the law, and they're the ones you'll see wandering around town patrolling.

Cadet
This is the lowest level in the police force; once approved, you must pass a test in order to advance in rank.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
This is my knowledge of what the police department have to do in real life / roleplay after some thorough research:

Cadets:

Police cadets go through training programs that teach them the principles of law enforcement and prepare them to become officers. Some cadets are paid, while others are unpaid volunteers. Police cadets provide important support to law enforcement personnel and train under the supervision of sworn police officers after finishing the training curriculum. They may assist police officers with traffic control, criminal investigations, and administrative activities at police stations.

The responsibilities of police cadets differ depending on the local agency. Some cadets, for example, assist police officers with road hazards, traffic accidents, and crime scenes, while others may go on ride-alongs with cops to learn how to deal with real-life scenarios. Parades, school celebrations, state contests, and fundraising events may all be patrolled by police cadets, as well as vacation house checks. Other responsibilities could include assisting with dispatch, enforcing parking regulations, and informing kids and young adults about police officer duties.

Patrol Officers:

Patrol officers are responsible for maintaining order, preventing criminal activities, enforcing laws, and protecting the community and citizens in their assigned areas. Most police officers start out as patrol officers, directing traffic, issuing tickets, investigating accidents and crimes, and responding to 911 calls.

Officers:

One of society's most basic necessities is to keep the peace. And it is a police officer's job. Police officers work for law enforcement authorities in their country, region, or city, and they take an oath to protect and serve the people they represent.

By arresting criminals and identifying and preventing crimes, police officers uphold the law. Because of the dangerous situations they frequently confront while serving the public, they are frequently regarded as heroes in their communities.

A police officer's responsibilities are largely determined by their location. Officers in major cities are frequently assigned to a fraud, murder, drug-trafficking, or **** unit or given highly particular job duties. Each unit has a distinct aim, and the officers assigned to it are specifically trained to achieve that purpose.

Rural police officers rarely have the opportunity to specialize in any particular field of law enforcement. Officers in townships, co-ops, and other rural locations handle any and all law enforcement jobs, from basic traffic violations to child protection or murder cases, due to lower crime rates and a smaller population.

The primary responsibility of a police officer is to maintain public order. Patrol police spend their days dealing with lawbreakers, whether on foot, in a car, or even on horseback. Of course, there are the usual traffic offenses to deal with, but police officers are often called to investigate burglary and other severe crimes.

Police officers may give a warning or citation or, if the offence is serious, they have the authority to arrest and detain a suspect. If the suspect has a weapon, holds a hostage, or escapes in an attempt to avoid capture, dangerous conditions may ensue. Officers, on the other hand, are educated to defend both themselves and potential victims. They keep streets and neighborhoods safe, even if that safety necessitates putting their lives on the line.

Corporals:

As appointed by the Sergeant, the Corporal monitors the performance of police officers under his charge. According to the Sergeant's orders, they are in charge of supervising, coordinating, training, and directing the actions of assigned law enforcement personnel and equipment.

Sergeants:

Police sergeants are the police force's first line of supervisors. They manage, coordinate, and guide police officers and other department personnel in their daily tasks, in addition to performing all of the tasks of a police officer.

Detectives:
Public and private detectives are the two sorts of detectives. Regardless of the application, solving riddles is an important element of the job.

Former cops, spies, military personnel, bodyguards, and security guards frequently work as private detectives. While many private detectives investigate criminal cases, they are limited to citizen arrest and detention authorities because they are not police officers.

Investigators of illegal crimes and suspected criminal behavior are known as public detectives. They are classified as public since their wages are derived from taxes and government funds.

Detectives who work in the Police Department, otherwise known as Public Detectives, are the type which work in the KPD. Their job is to ensure the safety of citizens through research and brainstorming. They can be useful to gather intel on a suspected gang, or maybe to try and find a missing person.

Lieutenants:

This rank is responsible for ensuring that the force respects all rules and regulations, as well as assisting the Commissioner when he or she is unavailable. Some of them are also responsible for teaching incoming Cadets and other personnel.

Commissioner:

This is the highest level in the Police Department, and it often serves as the chief of the entire force, managing events for the KPD and reviewing applicants.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
SchoolRP is a representation of real life in roleplay. Police needs to be there to protect the citizens of Karakura as the city is filled with gang activity everywhere. People are always doing illegal doings such as dealing weapons, doing crimes, drinking underage, killing, etc. It is also one of the main Factions of SRP and one of the original ones. They usually attend most events in SchoolRP too.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
Ghaith is a brown haired, blue eyed 27 year old Muslim from Amman, Jordan. He is serious most of the time on the job. He stands at 6'1 with a muscular build. His personality is rather unique and interesting. He doesn't like to joke around if it isn't the time. He is a responsible person and can often know when to act serious and when not to. His sense of humor is rather interesting and he can sometimes lose his mind if he laughs too much, it's like a drunk affect. He scolds people alot when they don't know when it's time to be serious. Ghaith also has a healthy lifestyle with an interesting routine. He sleeps at 11pm and wakes up at 5. He prays then goes for an early morning walk around Karakura, patrolling the city. He then goes to the police station, grabbing a meal from 7/11 and eats it on the way to the KPD. He then will sit on his desk and do some investigation before going around and patrolling again after 3 hours of researching. On his patrol he either gets food from a shop or 7/11. He then ends his day with more work, heading to the plaza and relaxing, talking to some friends. He then goes home; watches a movie, and sleeps again.

What they're like on and off the job?
Ghaith is a hard worker who does his work professionally and is serious on the job, yet off the job likes to joke around. His sense of humor is interesting and he laughs at most appropriate jokes.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Ghaith thinks neutral on his co-workers in work, while out of work he might act differently towards them depending on how comedic they are, what types of jokes they say, or their looks at times. He may be attracted to some of his co-workers out of work too.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Ghaith, originally Palestinian, was born and raised in Amman, Jordan. He is a 27 year-old man who has a rather interesting personality. After studying and graduating school in Amman, he decided to work as a police officer, at the age of 19, gradually climbing the ranks and becoming a detective. He decided to move to Karakura at age 26, as the police force was stronger in Japan, and he would receive a higher salary. Although it was sad for him to leave his home behind, he moved successfully, loving living in Japan. He applied for the job, and waited 11 months for his application to finally get accepted., Now 27 years old, Ghaith works hard every day, hoping to eventually reach his goal of becoming a Lieutenant! He thinks he will enjoy his work more than ever, and really love working for the KPD.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Ghaith Zahir

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Ghaith

Preferred Name: Ghaith

IC Phone number: 697-257-158

Religious Denomination: Muslim

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Palestinian/Jordanian

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 7 Years, he became an officer at 19, quit at age 26 and moved to Kakura where he became an officer at 27.

Working Experience: He worked as a police officer for 3 years from age 19 to 22. And a detective 6 years in Amman from age 22 until age 26.

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2013

Major(s): Law and Business

Minor(s): English and Biology

Native Languages: Arabic

Other Languages: English (fluent)

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread