Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
Copy of Ghostfire's Staff Application (1).png

IGN:

GhostfireSwords

Alts - atcherry, https_ghostfire

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

I’ve played on the server since June 15th, 2021, and since then, I have been an active player of the server, usually logging on everyday when possible. Generally though, on weekdays, I will be available from 7 PM EST to 3 AM EST due to having school during these days. I’ll usually be on for at least two hours, though, even if it’s not required for me to be online. On weekends, I will be available all day, and will usually be on for at least three to four hours. However, I will be available on Discord at all times of the day, during any day of the week.

As for punishments, I’ve only received a few warnings during the first few months I started playing on SRP, and I have no bans. None of the warnings were too major, and I haven’t been warned in the past year (365 days).

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

History Teacher Application - Accepted!
Police Application - Accepted!
Staff Application - Denied.

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

Ghostfire#9490 - I can confirm that I have a working microphone.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:

PST - United States

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

I fully acknowledge the fact that I will be demoted from the Event Team if I am inactive.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

OOC Experience
Currently, I’m a part of my highschool’s track team as a runner. Although track doesn’t require much teamwork compared to other sports, it still requires a lot of communication, planning, and coordination. For example, we must speak to each other to configure relay races, plan out practice times that work for everyone, and plan out things to do when we’re asked to assist with a school rally. Members of the team are also meant to represent our school, especially during events, just as how a staff team member on the server would represent the server entirely. This would include not acting out, performing our absolute best, being a good sport, and generally being a good person. I'm also currently a part of the police faction on the server itself, which requires teamwork and coordination between its members to function properly. Otherwise, I am not currently affiliated with anything that would qualify as experience in teamwork. I’ve been part of a few clubs which require a little bit of coordination, such as a Model United Nations Club, a Jesus Club, and a Chess Club.

However, in the past, I have been a part of my school's student council. In 6th grade, I was a part of my school's student council as a treasurer. In this position, I not only helped manage the school's treasury and funds, but I was also given the option to participate in on-stage activities during assemblies, and speak in different classrooms to inform them about different activities that the school would be hosting during that month. One opportunity I was given to speak on was during our school's flag ceremony at the end of the year, where I explained the historical context behind one of the songs we played. Another opportunity I had was to speak in front of our whole district's school board about the school's past activities and how much we had earned from each one. The meeting was also open to the public; meaning, other people were allowed to enter the room and listen to me speak. Other than that, I have no other experience. The way all this information correlates to the position I’m applying for is that it shows that I can act as a part of the event team properly in front of others, as I know that players will most likely be watching as I take the role of a character during an event. As well as that, during all of these experiences, I have had to work alongside other students and coordinate our plans; teamwork.

IC Experience
Throughout my time of being a player on the server, I've been a part of multiple sports teams, gangs, and factions, which I've had to practice teamwork skills within. Some of the teams that I've been a part of, like baseball, require a good amount of teamwork to play the game the best we can; we can do this through several ways, such as giving players positions to play in on the field, or communicating through VC during a game. Other teams, like the track team or swim team don't seem to require much teamwork on the outside, and they really don't! However, there are some aspects where teamwork is a good skill to have in general, to ensure that all members of the team can work efficiently with each other. As well as my experience in sports teams, I've had practice in two other factions; KPD and faculty. As a part of KPD, teamwork is crucial to get the job done correctly, and as quickly as possible. Some examples of teamwork that I've had to practice include, but are not limited to, communication over radio, coordination when it comes to hostage or weapon situations, or even conveying information about inmate sentences. Teamwork is something that you should exercise daily when you're an officer, as you'll always need it. As a teacher in-game, teamwork was an important skill to know to coordinate between other teachers to make sure each period had at least one class being hosted, or to simply catch troublemakers who evaded from other faculty members.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?

I’m not currently part of a community team, nor have I ever been in one! At the time that I am currently applying, I think I’d be able to manage my activity in my current faction on the server, as well as the Event Team quiet well as I don’t have too much going on for me from an OOC perspective. However, I do have ambition toward applying for the staff team; which, I still believe I’d be able to dedicate a good amount of time to, as well as the Event Team and the factions I’m in on the server.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

Military Intervention | AU Event

“The crime in this city has gotten out of hand. The Japanese government has decided to take its own action.”

Context/Lore
The police in Karakura has been outmatched by the ever growing crime in the city, and have been cornered into their own station by the danger of going outside. The severity of the crime, quite literally knocking at their front door, strikes fear into even the most bravest of officers; in a desperate act, the Commissioner and Mayor would hold a meeting between the two of them to construct a document to be sent to the Japanese government; a desperate plea for help. The government would take action, separating a small squad from its platoon, sending the soldiers in. The soldiers, a part of the Japanese self-defense force, which were originally created as a defense from foreign invaders, were now being used as a defense from themselves. Led by a singular sergeant, the force would board three helicopters, destination: Karakura.

Event Information
During a time where the crime in the city is as bad as it’s ever been in the past, the Commissioner and Mayor would report to the Japanese government about the rampant crime that the city has failed to contain. As a result of the nonstop crime in the city, and the desperation shown by town's government, a small squad of the Japanese self-defense forces has been transported to the small island in which Karakura is set upon for garrison orders. The squad will consist of 7 to 14 units, and has one simple task: to cleanse the city the best it can of any crime, gangs, or other illegal organizations. For the time-being, the KPD has been given the order to stand down and allow the squad to take their job for the duration of their garrison. Whilst no major weaponry or vehicles have been transported in by the military, the forces that were sent in are trained just as well, if not better than the local police force, and are each armed with a Glock; with a base set up in the police station. The crime that they will be fighting against, however, is nothing like Karakura has seen so far; this action would only be taken if the risk was higher than the infamous Kishi Raids. The local gangs that have been verified/unverified by the black market will band together in an attempt to sweep the opposing force away from their island, with support from the black market itself in terms of weaponry. Several citizens of Karakura that oppose the KPD and the government itself will side with the black market and assist them in whatever they feel is necessary, whilst those who wish to remain neutral or side with the government will try to remain safe in their own homes as they observe the chaos outside; hoping for the best. Alternatively, those who wish to support the government can do various tasks around the city that may be of help towards their cause. However, the moment that a character is shot/stabbed and bleeds out, they’re out of the game. If you are to become injured by bullet or blade, the only way for you to survive.. well, about that. The hospital workers have already fled the city, or resigned from their positions, afraid of the crime; leaving the hospital abandoned. Your only chance of survival is to not get hit at all; after all, it's the survival of the fittest. The only thing is; the soldiers have brought in field medics, prepared for the occasion. The best way for the criminals to Throughout the duration of the event, combat permissions will not exist; characters will be able to harm one-another without a particular cause, knowing that the government will be unable to stop them; or at least, so they think. It'd be in everybody's best interest to side with one faction.. Will you choose to fight for your own freedom with the people? Or, will you fight with the government to ensure justice? The event will only end when the military force is defeated.. Yes, that means that criminals will be able to replay after they die, with a ten minute delay before getting back into the game. However, each soldier should be very difficult to take down, even in a situation where one soldier is outnumbered, allowing the event to continue on for a while.

Resources Required
  • Seven to fourteen ET/KPD members to act as soldiers.
  • An announcement made in the Roleplay Hub server.
  • An AU map to be made with chests around the map, containing weapons for players who wish to oppose the military force.
  • An event announcement to be set up to signal the arrival of the squad; players will be given a period of time to collect items. For example,
    - /event &0[&c!&0] &fIn the distance, you’d be able to hear the whirring of helicopter blades towards the ocean, growing louder and louder as three of them flew into sight; landing on the shore. The stomping of soldiers could be heard as several troops set foot onto the island.

Building Required
  • A helicopter on the police station's roof, signaling the landing of the squad.
  • Building demolition around the city to signify the rampant amount of crime.
  • The city currently used on the main server can simply be used for this event with a few modifications.

Notes
  • This event CAN take place as a part of SRP lore if the crime gets as bad as described in the event information, but it’s recommended to keep it as an AU, as the Japanese government wouldn’t allow gang members to ultimately defeat their own defense force.
  • No doors will be locked. This will be to prevent the soldiers from staying in one spot with a Glock, making the event unfair. After all, they'll have to reload anyway sooner or later.. They're only allowed to carry one magazine.

Powerplant Demolition | Chain of Events
“Thank GOD that place is gone.”

Context/Lore
The abandoned powerplant in Karakura is infamous for the amount of trouble that it's caused throughout its lifespan; the Akihito - Kishi war, the Yamaguchi - Akihito war, you name it. The area has served little to no useful purpose in the past few years, and the government has finally made the decision to get rid of it, in place of new apartment buildings to help decrease the population of those without a home. So, a construction team was hired to come take care of the job; after all, it doesn't make much sense for the government to allow a place without use to exist, especially considering the dangers of the area, and how close it is to the town hall.

Event Information
The demolition of the area will most likely last over a period of a week, OOCly. However, during the demolition of the powerplant and the construction of the apartments, several things will begin to go wrong..

On day two of the deconstruction, an unauthorized individual will enter the construction area, and take control of the wrecking ball while several construction workers are on the building! The individual will immediately flee the scene, and several workers will become trapped underneath the wreckage, in which players will be able to enter the construction zone to help the workers that are under the debris. On day three of the deconstruction, the area will be completely barren and the powerplant completely gone. On day five, during the construction of the new buildings, a scaffolding will collapse under the feet of multiple workers. As they cling onto the side of the building, yelling for help, players will be able to enter the construction zone yet again to help the construction workers in distress, by either catching them as they fall, or climbing the construction site to pull them back up to level ground. Eventually, on day seven, the construction of the apartment block will be complete. A small speech, hosted by the mayor/deputy mayor and other available government members will be held during the opening of Apartment Block L.

Resources Required
  • Event Team members to play as construction workers.
  • Several in-game announcements to notify the server of the construction/deconstruction through in-character means.

- /event &0[&c!&0] &fDistant sounds could be heard in the direction of the powerplant.. The song of construction and their equipment at work. Could be worth checking out, right?
- /event &0[&c!&0] &fThe men at work seemed to be doing well.. up until now. An unfamiliar person without a uniform could be seen operating the wrecking ball - in which would begin to rotate, the sphere smashing into the building! The men on what remained of the powerplant began to fall with the building, becoming trapped.
---------------------------------------------------
- /event &0[&c!&0] &fSounds once again began to ring out from the powerplant; well, what WAS the powerplant. The construction workers were back at it again with a new project.
- /event &0[&c!&0] &fHowever, something seemed wrong once again. Odd creaking was heard in the direction of the workers in specific, which they were too close to make out. Soon enough, the entire scaffolding gave out from underneath! The workers held onto the edges of the building the best they could.

Building Required
  • A semi-deconstructed/cleaned up powerplant.
  • A barren plot of land, shortly after the deconstruction.
  • A semi-constructed apartment complex, or fully constructed with a scaffolding on the side.
  • A new apartment complex!! :D

Spring Pep Rally | Planned School Event
“Let’s show some school spirit!!”

Event Information
To encourage the rivalry between the Spartans and Bobcats, as well as to encourage spirit in general between both schools, the school will host a pep rally to bring all the students together into the gymnasium for several small competitions/games, and for the sports teams of both schools to introduce themselves, and make any necessary announcements regarding tournaments, tryouts, or games. The college students will be seated on the right side of the gym, and the high-school students will be seated on the left side of the gym, where they’ll cheer on their fellow students during the introduction of the sports teams and competitions.

A few game ideas that could be played for the competitive part of the event are a tug-of-war, bean bag toss, or an obstacle course. These games could either be roleplayed out with a decided outcome, or could be chosen by chance; rolling. The desired way to play, of course, will be by roleplaying it out. To play tug-of-war, five individuals will stand on either side of a rope, chosen randomly by the Principal and Dean respectively for their schools. When the Principal/Dean yells for them to go, both sides will tug on the rope with all their strength, hoping to get the ribbon on the rope to cross into their respective side. If rolling is decided, all players will roll their respective amounts, and the side that rolled the most collectively will win the tug of war. To play the bean bag toss, players will simply roleplay out throwing a beanbag toward the board. They can either roll out of a certain amount to see what their score was, or roleplay it out, as recommended. For the obstacle course, a course will simply be built next to the stage at the front of the gym for the competing players to use. In addition to the competitions, announcements, and whatever else may go on at the rally, the school can take the advantage of the event to set up stands to sell bobcat/spartan merchandise, snacks at concession stands, or other school items.

Resources Required
  • The Principal/Vice Principals and the Dean/Vice Deans to be available for the event.
  • For the basketball courts to be disabled over the course of the event.

Building Required
  • An obstacle course, near the stage.
  • Bobcat and Spartan themed decorations for both sides of the gym.
  • Stands for the sales of various items.

Career Parade | Planned Public Event
“Hey, what do you want to be when you grow up?”

Event Information
Similar to a career day, usually only hosted inside of schools, this career parade will take place along one of the main streets of the city for everyone to see! Students and adults alike will be able to stand on the sidewalk and observe the floats that each faction has set up, showing off what they do in a more creative fashion when compared to a career day. What each faction’s float could be can be decided by the members of each faction, allowing everyone to participate and throw in their own ideas for the event. Outside of each float will be several members of a respective faction, in which people from around the city will be able to ask about their profession, potentially sparking their interest to try and make it their goal to become one of them. Each faction and every part of it will be able to express their favorite profession during this event, and will hopefully have the opportunity to encourage adults and students alike to apply themselves to join. This event will be relatively simple, however it'll be a great way for people to roleplay with the members of each faction, and learn what each faction does. The event may last for up to an hour, depending on how much attention it gets, to allow all players to get a chance to have fun with the event.

Resources Required
  • The availability and attendance of at least two members of each faction.
  • Some server-wide announcements to notify players of the parade.

Building Required
  • Several floats to be built along the main road of the city.
  • A few barricades to simply block traffic from driving into the area of the parade.

Biplane Mystery | Flash Event
“I didn't know those things were still used anymore.."

Event Information
It's a peaceful day, in Karakura; well, by our own standards, of course, until the soft buzzing of an engine began to ring through your eardrums. You look up, only to see an old biplane in the sky. The ordinary person, of course, would only assume that it's the plane of an avid pilot, who SURELY has a pilot's license. However, those who are more educated on the topic of planes would come to realize that.. huh, that particular type of plane in the sky has been out of commission for decades now.. who in their right mind would be crazy enough to fly such an outdated aircraft over a town full of people? The answer. . ? Nobody. The plane comes closer into view, and if you squinted your eyes, furrowed your brows, you'd be able to see that the pilot was none other than.. nobody. The pilot's seat was EMPTY?! With this information in mind, I think it'd only be natural for those who can see who the pilot is to freak out. The plane, still hurdling through the sky, the propeller still twirling, but just barely soaring above the roofs of each building. After nearly, but not exactly scraping the roof of the hospital, the plane finally makes a landing in the ocean, where nobody gets hurt. Phew, the stress is gone.. However, this still begs the question; WHO flew the plane up there? After a small investigation conducted by the police, they'd be able to find a paper for the registration of the plane; ink dissolved, and dated from 1952. As well as the registration, the fool who flew the plane left his ID in the plane, revealing his name; Robert Robins, age 63. The police began to search for him.. but there was no need. Robert could be seen parachuting into the city, landing on the roof of the hospital, where the police will be able to detain the man to ask; why? Up to them to find out!

Resources Required
  • One Event Team member to act as the crazed pilot.
  • Some server-wide announcements to notify players of the events happening.
- /event &0[&c!&0] &fThe faint whirring of a propeller and the buzzing of an engine could be heard overhead, in the distance.. Wonder what that could be?
- /event &0[&c!&0] &fAs the once-faint sounds became clearer and clearer, a rusty old biplane came into view. However.. there seemed to be something wrong. One could take a close glance at the plane and realize that the pilot was.. &onobody?
- /event &0[&c!&0] &fThe plane, narrowly missing the roof of the hospital, finally made a crash landing into the ocean; hurting no people who were on the ground. As the plane made a landing, so did another unknown individual by parachute onto the roof of the hospital.

Building Required
  • A crashed plane at the bottom of the ocean.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
My current events may be edited if I feel I should add something, or spark more creativity with my ideas or application in general. Otherwise, I'd only like to wish anybody reading this a good day!

Attachments

• 1675414145210.png
    1675414145210.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread