GhostinWRLD
GhostinWRLD
Omega
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
GhostinWRLD

Previous bans:

I currently have 3 previous bans for rule breaking and harassment, that was 10 months ago and I have learned about every rule in the server, learned to respect the server and everyone on it, my main point is that I have matured and I'm not the same person from before.

Describe your activity on the server?:

I'm active on the server frequently and I'm usually online later at night or around the morning on weekdays and online anytime on the weekends, but it mainly depends how much free time I have, to get online. I'm not apart of any sport groups or any other kinds of activities but I am willing to become a Psychiatrist so I have more reasons to be more active on the server.

Which timezone are you in?:
PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

ghostin#1291

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

List your current and past applications:

Spanish Language Application [Denied]

Russian Language Application [Accepted]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I first learned Detail RP correctly around 6 months ago and I have been putting good use to it when necessary, over the times I have become better even though it takes a good minute for me, I would say I'm good at DetailRP, but I would love to become better at it and perfect it. I haven't had any experience using it in a workplace type scenario, but the only times I have ever used it is when I'm in Combat or for Romantic type situations. Depending if I get the job I will learn how to use it in a different types of situations.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

My motives are to help everyone around the Hospital and whatever I am needed to do in the area, from my experience with EMS everyone does their role their very best. I have seen how other roles play their part around the Hospital and it gave me an idea on how everything works. I really enjoy interacting to people and helping them for any type situations and I'm hoping I can do more of that as a Psychiatrist, even though I still have more to learn. I hardly visit the hospital and get to the full experience but to sum it all up, I will be a good impact to the team because I am a hard worker, I will show care for any patients at the Hospital, and support whoever needs my help whether its a fellow co-worker or a patient.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

From what I have learned in real life on what Psychiatrist do, they work on humans thinking, emotions, and behavior. For example, a psychiatrist’s job is to evaluate people for mental disorders, offer a diagnosis, and set out a treatment or management plan for the patient’s benefit. In some situations, treatment means a total recovery from the problem, but effective management of symptoms is the goal in psychiatric care. Psychiatrists work in private practices, mental health clinics, hospitals, prisons and rehabilitation centers, and nursing homes. A psychiatrist’s daily work depends on where they work and what the patient is in need of help. That's all I really know about what Psychiatrist do but I feel like I got most of it.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director:

The Hospital Director is the manages the Hospital, they have the hold the highest role in the Hospital and control everything in the Hospital. They have a lot of work on their shoulder meaning they have lots of things they are responsible for, this also includes responsibilities with the police.

Clinical Manager:
The Clinical Manager is the one second in power under staff, they mainly take responsibility for all administrative aspects of a clinical facility. They are also responsible for onboarding new employees, training existing employees, reviewing treatment plans, or communicating with executives.

Clinical Lead:
Clinical Leads are in each department, which are Psychiatrists, Surgeons and Doctors. They are responsible for managing their staff team.

Head Of Department:
I'm sure there are three departments and they are the highest role of their own department, they help around with the Doctors, Surgeons, and Psychiatrists. Even though there are still higher up for them they are they head of the departments and manages the area assisting patients and fellow workers.

Surgeon:
Surgeons are trained to deal with medical issues that require surgical procedures. They work with doctors and nurses to make these procedures end well.

Doctor:
Doctors are responsible for various roles in the hospital. They mainly take part in distributing medicine, treating illnesses and disorders. They are also trained in emergency first aid situations as well as most surgeries.

Psychiatrist:
Like I said before ,Psychiatrist work on humans thinking, emotions, and behavior. For example, a psychiatrist’s job is to evaluate people for mental disorders, offer a diagnosis, and set out a treatment or management plan for the patient’s benefit. In some situations, treatment means a total recovery from the problem, but effective management of symptoms is the goal in psychiatric care. Psychiatrists work in private practices, mental health clinics, hospitals, prisons and rehabilitation centers, and nursing homes. A psychiatrist’s daily work depends on where they work and what the patient is in need of help.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Daichi D. Otto is just an average Japanese Male with black hair, light brown tannish skin color. He stands at a height of 6'3 with a straight posture. He dresses very casually meaning he just slaps on simple clothing. He also has a dragon tattoo across his right arm. He also has a Muscular appearance to him too.

What are they like on and off the job?

When it comes to work Daichi is very strict about it and takes it seriously, he has some experience on how jobs work but never had a job before. Daichi doesn't quit until he is 100% finished with his duties. His main goals are to work hard and become better at what he wants to do and to be a big help to his family and friends. He also works with respect, patience's and assistance. Off the job you either find him hanging out with friends or just doing fun activities with his family.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Daichi loves making friends and is very sociable. He is a very attractive man, supportive to have around, entertaining, but can be a bit quiet sometimes. He loves helping people with anything so he make sure all co-workers will be assisted in any situation. Daichi is a man mainly about peace, even though he will make everything fun he would make the hospital a strict and serious environment.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Daichi has no mental and physical illnesses.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Daichi Daku Hasegawa, born on the 11th of November 1995, he was raised in Tokyo, Japan as an only child in a wealthy family. Daichi's Mother, Hina, was a Nurse having a pretty tight schedule. Daichi's Father, Hiroto, was a Business Man, he owned a famous store in Downtown Tokyo selling alcohol. Due to Daichi's parents running on tight schedules he was raised through the age of 0 to 7 mainly in a day care. His Father soon became so successful he would be able to become a stay at home dad which meant Daichi would be able to have a parent by his side with him all the time, and doesn't need to be in day care anymore. His Father was strict on Daichi studies and wanted Daichi to become successful as his parents in the future. Couple of years later, his Father passed away due to Murder, this really affected Daichi and his mother. After the death of his Father, Daichi and his Mother moved to Karakura City because it started to become difficult for them to live in Tokyo, main reason being his Mother wanting him to get away from the negativity in Tokyo and what happened to his Father and focus on his studies. Daichi was heavily affected by the death of his Father because of their close relationship. Another couple of years pass and Daichi enters High School, around his first year of High School his Mother ends up getting pretty ill having to quit her Nursing Career. Nobody was able to figure what kind of sickness his Mother had but it got worse over the time. Soon around Daichi second year, his Mother passed away leaving him alone out in the city. Daichi wasn't mentally stable and was gong through many things mainly being lonely, but Daichi didn't give up and kept his promises to his parents that he will soon graduate High School and College and be successful as them one day. In Daichi's third year he was struggling to pay rent with the leftover money his Mother had left for him causing him to be almost homeless. Daichi soon became adopted by Irina A. Otto which took him into a big family with many opportunities, His name was soon changed to Daichi Daku Otto. With the help of his new family he was able to live a normal life again. The family that Daichi was adopted into was somewhat Russian, because of this Daichi ended up learning Russian to communicate with some of his family members. Daichi ended up graduating High School, then soon graduated College in 2017 with his degree. Following the footsteps of his Biological Mother he wanted pursue his career in to Medical Field.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Daichi Daku Otto

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):

Daichi

Characters Preferred Name:

Daichi

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Male

Characters Religious Domination:

No Religious Beliefs

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Daichi has been living in Karakura for 16 years now

Working Experience(s):

Daichi never had a job before which will effect him on his future jobs, because of his family wealth he never needed one.

Academic Degree:

Degree In Psychology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Psychology

Minor(s):

Neuroscience

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

Russian

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread