Place of Birth: London

Nationality: Asian/Japanese

Race: Human

Sexual Orientation: heterosexual

Religious Beliefs: None

Political Beliefs: None

General Appearance

Appearance: Small, Cute, short hair

Personality:Nice, Gets sad and angry easily, usually talks pretty fast, likes to joke around

Diseases/Illness: Depression

Character Voice:
Rie Takahashi/Megumin

Equipment: usually carries everything needed to class, only brings extras if needed + a lunch box on the way to school.

Clothes: At home usually a hoodie and jeans, at school uniform and at town or areas not needing uniform a Hoodie no matter the heat.

Hobbies: Plays video games most the time, chills by the fan/air con in mid summer

Skills: Can procrastinate till 2 hours till the deadline of projects unless if it's coding related.

Querks: Can somehow be bored even when doing things, can hide in small places

Family: Mother- Aoi Tadashī, Father- ??????????

Backstory: I was born in london due to my mother flying to london for a vacation but she decided to stay, she found my dad and had me, my dad left when i was 2 so i almost never knew who he was, we decided to move back to japan when i was 7 meaning i had to get new friends and to learn the rest of japanese i was missing due to me having to learn english, at age 14 i learnt how to code in python, when we first moved back into japan we lived in a tiny house due to my mum not being able to afford anything else, when we finally got a nice house that had more then 4 rooms I was 12, and had just moved to high school, when i was 13 my mum finally got a good paying job with good hours so that we wouldn't have any trouble with money, but that also meant we couldn't see each other as often due to it, sadly though i didn't have many friends so i resorted to coding more and buying a much better PC and to this day nothing has changed that much to document.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread