KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Gingerginx (ALT)
(Gingerginz is my main account though)

Discord Name & Tag:
g1ng#8806

Previous bans:
I've never been banned, and I don't plan on doing any wrongful actions to get me banned.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity is good, around 9/10.
I've been a member of SRP for a while, and enjoy coming on when I can. The only times I am not online are when I choose to prioritize my life outside of SRP. (As one should)
But hey, summer, and I don’t start uni for a hot bit, so I am active a lot as a result.

Which timezone are you in?
MDT
Mountain Daylight Time in America, Utah.
I am usually 2-3 hours behind the EST/PST/GMT time zones, as I live on the west side of America. This doesn’t exactly affect my activity though, as I get on a lot with my friends who have said timezones too.
I come on mostly in the afternoons and evenings, and OCCASIONALLY I come in the early hours. (5-6 am) For myself summer law classes, if that makes sense.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
PROFESSOR
[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gingerginz-professor-application.58667/
SHOPKEEPER
[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gingerginx-shopkeeper-application.60337/

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying revolves around the inspiration of other players being a part of this faction. I've always admired each faction from afar, but never this one. I feel like everyone fears this once because they don't or can't handle the stress or detail inside of it. After taking a decent look at this faction, I'd say it is pretty good. I want to learn more about the SRP laws and by applying and becoming a police, I would carry many responsibilities by doing so. Sure, I could just look up the laws, but I feel like it's not the same thing as knowing the law. With my professor application, for example, I wanted to immerse myself into the ICLY and OOCLY rules of the faction, but also with the community. I want to do that as a police. Instead of immersing myself into the school faction and being only part of SRP (like just students), why not indulge myself in all of the SRP community, by having a proper understanding of what I would then be capable of?
As I already understand responsibility in the SRP factions, I wouldn't mind taking on this one. I'm a dedicated player with a clean sheet and a healthy reputation. I'm motivated to write this application by friends and players who encouraged me and I'm glad they did.
Experiencing a new faction was my other motivation. As the professor role is fun, I miss having a female character. A female character dedicated to her job and lifestyle as a personality trait, I think would be an exciting taste of a new character, to experience. I carefully selected and created a symbol for this role, which has taken a valuable amount of time.
Making characters for supposed factions I may or may not be accepted into motivates me to apply in the first place. This is a roleplay server that needs a character to be playing it. I find It crucial that you know who I am as a person OOCLY but also ICLY, to work with me. I am creative, and dedicated as I mentioned before, to anything placed into my hands.
The care and honesty of other players also give me an opportunity to learn a bit from/if I obtain this role. As much as I understand the school faction aspect of roleplaying, I have yet to try something different or to learn another new faction. Coming out of my comfort zone to write this application had to be a personal thing for me. I was more comfortable writing my professor's application because I had a better confidence level for it. I write this out of my pure knowledge and experience of the Karakura laws, and what I already know.
As I come to an end to my conclusion as to why I want to be a cop, it's because I've always wanted to be a cop at some point in this server. There is no other solid reason as to why, besides I thought it was cool. I genuinely found it the most satisfying faction on this server, besides the school faculty and shopkeeper.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

From what I’ve personally seen/gathered:

= Commissioner =
Big Guy, Runs it all. Deals with it all, instruct people/captains, and sometimes speaks for the public eye. Has good communication with the government. (And OOCLY is staff most of the time, running CCTV and helping gain the footage of minor/major crimes and felonies.) Runs KPD, head of the force.

= Police Captains =
Follow the big guy around and is the second highest ranking level in the police force. This person listens to orders, deal with the same major issues/public speaking/gang affiliations/in charge of murder charges, just like the commissioner.

These two high rankings are often targeted by gangs or crime roleplayers, as they are in charge of KPD and... I honestly wish I knew why they were targeted?.. They are just doing their job…

= Detective Lead =
Person(s) in charge of leading the detectives and instructing them where or what to do. Is in charge of major roleplay things, like if the governor went missing for example or if a giant gang is hiding, where would they be hiding, etc.

= Detectives =
Listens to detective lead, does private work, looks into things, takes people into the back to ask or listen to long cases.

= Main Police Lead =
Main people in the police force. Cadets, Police, Superintendents, and Patrol officers. Often the lowest rank, which again, literally every gang rper goes for either cause: they are new, or something minor they did to a character, Like arrest them and make them mad. From top to bottom from this, it is lowest to the highest ranking, based on what I know/observed throughout my time here in SchoolRP.

The other things I know are the objects they carry when on duty. The first item is their police badge. The police badge is used for showing police identification to another individual and has to be actioned showing them ICLY.
The next item is the Breathalyzer and it is illegal for any individual who is not a police, to be carrying. It is used to check the drunk level of a character.
The X26 Taser is used to shock/stop a person from running, or resisting arrest. It stops them for 2-3 minutes.
The Glock 17 or just ‘the glock’ is an item that only the highest-ranking police characters carry, because it's such a crucial item. This item is a long-range block item (meaning it can shoot from afar if specified)
Police also have the ability to own a cop car or even a cop bike, only if they are also higher-ups, just like the glock 17.
Riot gear is used for dangerous missions they are set out to do, and typically I think only higher-ups can wear it, because they are the ones containing a glock 17, but I could be wrong.
The other main big item a cop typically has, is a spray, to see if blood is on a weapon. They also have the body cam, rolling 24/7 when on the job, catching every crevice of footage as they work/inspect things. They have items like gloves, flashlights and I think a police baton.
I know they obviously carry handcuffs, and also police radios, to communicate as well.

Why are the Police important to SchoolRP?

Without having police in SRP, it would be completely out of shape. In a town or city, anywhere even, we have rules. Rules are engraved in our everyday life almost. I once imagined what SRP would look like if, in character, we didn’t have police. It did not look pretty. We would basically become town Gotham, from Batman or something.
Towns have structure, justice, laws, and the capability of people who know how to run all those things. In Karakura, since it is its own self-made town and law system, based on laws from Japan even, it makes it more functional.
Just like in real life, if we do something wrong in our city/to another person/property damage, etc, we get the consequences of our actions. I find KPD and police/EMS in SchoolRP crucial because it makes it real, and makes it fun.
It is the one main thing that made gang-rping become its thing. Without cops, gangs or crime-affiliated people wouldn't be able to pay for their actions, or ICLY become aggravated at a cop. It adds spice to the entire server and is a faction there for everyone's enjoyment. It is there for the school, it's there for the people, the government, the EMS, the gangs, the kids, and more, which makes it important. Everybody needs the police.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge that my activity, my actions, and if I get banned, etc, would affect anything regarding this role, and I could be demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
First:
Violorian
Middle: Ivian
Last: Leroy
Alias: Vil Avister
(a combination of all her names (initials) for short) (Avister, a name she took on, coming from her backstory.) She is commonly called this, keeping her entire long name a secret from most except government officials, etc. She loves to be called this by all. This name would be my RP name.

Honorific (Title):
Miss.
Character's age:
Character's gender & pronouns:
Female
She/Her
Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/Ph.D.):

Mastered in Culinary Arts & Restaurant Management
Minored in Law

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
None as of now, but later in the future I plan on applying for Welsh as that is a part of her backstory and she does know that.

Describe your character; how they look, and what makes them unique.

As she entered her twenties, her timeless beauty remained untarnished. With a slender frame that exuded an air of elegance, her silhouette possessed a subtle allure. A delicate curve graced her hips, accentuating her femininity in a way.
The intensity of her gaze was captivating, as her deep black eyes possessed an assertive sparkle that could draw anyone's attention from across any room. They held a mysterious depth, revealing naught of emotions and thoughts, yet still retaining an air of mystery.
Her hair, once a lustrous shade of ebony black, had undergone a captivating transformation. Now dyed in a dark pale blue hue, it created an unexpected juxtaposition against her fair complexion. The unusual color choice enhanced her unique style, adding a touch of sensitivity and a pinch of creativity to her overall appearance for once. To add to her appearance, Vil entered the room with an overall tone. A tone in which she possessed a commanding voice, wrapped in a beguiling British accent. Every word she spoke carried weight and presence, leaving no room for doubt.
She carried herself with authoritarianism, effortlessly commanding attention wherever she went. Vil’s impeccable common sense and overall personality made her a source of admiration to discover a forever longing for others to uncover the mysteries hidden beneath her confident exterior.

DOB

Month: May
Day: 23rd
Year: 1995

Nationality(s)

Nationality:
British
Speech/Accent

Accent: English/British

Physical Appearance

Skin Color:
A peachy pale
Unique Skin Features: a brown birthmark on the bottom inner side of her left palm underneath the index finger, the size of a pea.
Height: 5’5’’
Weight: 155 lbs
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Dyed Hair: Dark blue
Scars: A long sharp slashed healed knife cut scar going down from the wrist to the inward of her left arm, ending nearly at her cubital fossa.

Violorian is unique because of her personality. She comes off as a more or less mysterious persona. One in which people don’t tend to ‘read’. Over time, she opens up more and more about herself or her past life, before becoming what she is now, how she is now. She is a dedicated person to her work and is stiff to new things. She enjoys drinking on occasional/special nights out, or personally, just for fun. Because of that, and her large range of silence and privacy, she is also known for having an old soul trapped in a young person's body, metaphorically of course. She doesn't tend to care about what people think of her.
Violorian is not fond of children, or anything that is family oriented. Due to her past, she is private, and ever since moving to Karakura, she has but only the time to possibly open up. Although her personality does not solely revolve around being isolated or introverted, some of it involves other things, like love life, or hates and dislikes. Hating children is one of her strongest dislikes, and her largest like has to be working out, or the color blue. Vil got the nickname ‘Vil’ from her past experiences before discovering Karakura. She enjoys healthy foods, as her life before was a failed future. (In the biography, you will see.)
1686412710743.png
This is a drawing of my character that I myself, drew a while ago. Using the base and the picture above as a reference. :)!
1686412752572.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

She does what is told and expected of her, and tends to never say no unless it's out of bounds, unlawful, or restricted beyond belief. (Like, going against the rules for example) She is a rule follower and tends to make others try and follow the rules too. Going against something is completely against her own rulebook and beliefs, so in a professional state, she’d most likely do what is told. Following orders accordingly and never visibly looks disappointed when given a task she doesn't like. She would never let her outside life affect her work life, especially emotionally.
Walking into a breakroom, or into work, she would smile, or remain plain, reaction-wise. She’s not much of a talker and keeps to herself. Vil would properly treat co-workers and even present the citizens with a smile.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Vil likes teamwork and is very accessible and reliable, but most of the time she likes to work on the simplest of things, like paperwork, etc, alone.
Other than simple tasks, she is open and happy to work with anyone, and even make friends within the workplace. As introverted as she is about her own personal life, Vil does not hesitate to have a work life and friends, especially when in need of teamwork.
She believes the closer and better friends she is with her co-workers, the better they do teamwork on the job. She is more likely to open up at work talking-wise than anywhere else.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Leaning towards the leading side, as Vil can be a follower at first. Believing in hard work, trust, and dedication, she is more of a follower that builds her way up to become a leader.

Vil is assertive and strong, emotionally and physically, and strives for the best even when things look/feel the worst. She wants to provide a positive workplace, and fun time for the people around her.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
This is my character's backstory, It's a good couple of Google doc pages long though, so I decided to spoiler it for the sake that it doesn't fill the entire application page.
Violorian Ivian Leroy, known as Vil for short, entered the world on the night of May 23rd, 1995, in the seaside town of Whitby, United Kingdom. Her parents were described as less than tidy individuals and conceived her with the desire to have a child. While their mother bestowed the lengthy name upon them, their father opted to nickname them Vil as they grew up, a combination of all her names.

At the age of six, Vil's parents divorced, resulting in a biweekly custody arrangement. They would alternate between living with her father, who provided public schooling in England, and being homeschooled in Whitby to prepare for their return. This transient lifestyle left Vil with the impression that maintaining friendships and relationships was challenging. Tragedy struck on their ninth birthday when their mother passed away in a car accident while on her way to pick them up from her father's place. Despite her body never being recovered, Vil held onto a glimmer of hope that she might still be alive… until the funeral took place.
The funeral was a somber and gloomy affair, which prompted Vil to develop a dislike for the color black. The tears, the darkness, and the sense of anguish permeated the room, leaving a lasting impact. Since both Vil and her mother had black hair, Vil continued to maintain that color for several years before transitioning to dying their hair dark blue in their mid-20s. It became a habitual expression of their individuality.
Returning to their childhood, the loss of their mother led Vil to permanently reside with her father in England. The initial months were relatively uneventful until her father lost his job, resulting in Uncle Avister moving in with them. Uncle Avister assumed the role of provider, paying the bills and ensuring Vil's well-being on her first day of high school. Over time, Uncle Avister became more of a father figure to Vil than her biological father.
Despite the lingering grief over their mother's death, Vil found solace in Uncle Avister's storytelling. He shared tales of pirates and the sea, instilling in Vil a fascination with the vastness of the ocean and the hidden life it held. This connection helped Vil heal from their loss and deepened their bond with Uncle Avister.
Uncle Avister eventually embarked on a romantic relationship with a Welsh woman named Alisha, who worked as a detective at a local police station in England. Alisha's outgoing nature and caring demeanor made her feel like family to Vil, serving as a substitute for the void left by her mother's death. After their marriage, Alisha and Uncle Avister became Vil's guardians, and they enrolled Vil in a private school. Despite Vil's pleas, her biological father consistently rejected the idea. Vil allowed Uncle Avister to assume their guardian role, as their father showed no interest in being involved in their life. The adoption by Alisha and Uncle Avister provided Vil with a sense of belonging and the opportunity for a fresh start.

On Vil's 17th birthday, a rebellious streak took hold of her within the confines of the private school. Seeking a sense of belonging elsewhere, she embarked on a relationship with a new boyfriend, indulging in scandalous activities. This pattern persisted for months until an unexpected twist altered the course of her life—she discovered she was pregnant. Unwilling to know the baby's gender, Vil made the difficult decision to send the child to a local adoption agency shortly after the conclusion of spring break. Unfortunately, her newfound sense of belonging crumbled as her boyfriend abandoned her following the birth of their child.
In the aftermath of this life-altering event, Vil chose to keep the details hidden from those around her. Determined to move forward, she gradually lost trust in others and withdrew from building new friendships, even distancing herself from Alisha and Avister. Falling into the wrong company at a vulnerable moment in her life, Vil found herself drawn into a clandestine world. She became entangled with a fight club, where victory and monetary rewards were at stake. It was during this time that she unexpectedly discovered her biological father's involvement in running the entire fighting ring.
Immersed in her father's business, Vil's curiosity surged, compelling her to seek answers. Burning questions like "Where have you been all this time?" and "Why are you involved in this?" brimmed within her. However, her inquiries proved to be a nuisance to her father, mirroring his own tendency to shut out Vil by refusing to provide any answers. As weeks passed within the fight club, he grew increasingly malevolent and insidious.
Despite the strained relationship, Vil managed to reconnect with her father after locating him. Slowly, she invited him to reenter their lives, inviting him into the house and back into the family fold. Though he accepted silently, their interactions remained sporadic, limited to the occasional family dinner or attendance at important school events, such as Vil's graduation.
During Vil's graduation, her normally silent father underwent a startling transformation. As she stood on the stage, immersed in the ceremonial proceedings, he slipped away unnoticed and made his way to the school's boiler room. With malicious intent, he set the room ablaze, watching as the flames engulfed the building. Chaos ensued as people scrambled to escape the inferno, their terrified screams echoing through the halls.
In the midst of the chaos, a heated confrontation unfolded between Avister and Vil's father, both armed with pocket knives. Vil stood frozen in horror, mere inches away, as she witnessed the two people she loved engaging in a brutal fight amidst the raging flames. Tragically, during the altercation, her father accidentally slashed her left arm, causing her to bleed. With a complete lack of remorse, he then turned his attention to Avister, viciously striking him multiple times in the chest, causing him to collapse.
Realizing the magnitude of his actions, Vil's father crumpled to the floor, overwhelmed by sorrow and regret. He lay there amidst his own misery, grappling with the consequences of his destructive choices. Eventually, Alisha arrived at the scene and apprehended him, bringing an end to his rampage, with cuffs.
In the aftermath of the devastating fire, as the flames were extinguished and the debris scattered around, months passed by. Tragically, Avister never regained consciousness after the brutal attack, succumbing to his injuries. Vil found herself once again attending a funeral, mourning the loss of yet another family member.
Overwhelmed by the pain and suffering, Vil made the decision to change her last name from "Leroy" to honor her beloved uncle, adopting the name "Avister" as a tribute to his memory.
As her father, known as "Roy," faced trial for his heinous acts, including attempted murder and other malicious charges, he found himself incarcerated. The courtroom was charged with tension as Alisha, unable to contain her anger, delivered a searing testimony that reverberated with pain. Her emotions spilled over, punctuated by Welsh curses and expressions.
Vil, overwhelmed by the weight of the past events, couldn't bring herself to give a testimony. Eventually, the trial reached its conclusion, condemning Roy to life behind bars for the multitude of crimes he had attempted.
In the aftermath of the trial, Alisha remained Vil's unwavering parental figure. Recognizing the need for a fresh start and a supportive environment, they embarked on a journey to Wales, where Vil sought solace and guidance in pursuing a college education, seeking to leave the haunting memories of high school behind.

Vil, determined to forge her own path, pursued a degree in restaurant management, specializing in hospitality and management, at Cardiff University. Taking a year off to immerse herself in Welsh culture, she dedicated her time to learning the language, eager to embrace her newfound home alongside Alisha.
During this transformative year, Vil's passion for justice deepened. Reflecting on her past experiences with her father and the aftermath of his imprisonment, she realized her affinity for bringing justice to those who had caused harm. Inspired by Alisha's noble profession as a police officer, she decided to embark on a journey into the legal field.
Returning to her studies, Vil delved into the intricacies of law, dedicating herself to mastering the subject. Over the course of the next two to three years, she immersed herself in legal education, honing her skills and expanding her knowledge in her pursuit of becoming an advocate for truth and fairness.

Driven not only by her pursuit of legal knowledge but also inspired by Alisha's example, Vil decided to incorporate physical exercise into her daily routine. Every morning, she would engage in vigorous physical activities to maintain her physical fitness and mental clarity.
At the age of 24, armed with her degrees and a sense of adventure, Vil made a bold decision, and around this time is when she began to dye her hair blue
. She set her sights on a new chapter in her life and embarked on a journey to Japan. Joining a physical education retreat in the country, she found herself captivated by the breathtaking landscapes, the rich cultural heritage, and the vibrant atmosphere that surrounded her. Immersing herself fully in the experience, Vil fell in love with Japan.
Upon returning home, Vil bid farewell to Alisha, packed her bags once again, and relocated to Karakura. For the past two years, she has made Karakura her home, embracing the uncertainty that comes with a new place and a fresh start. She explored the city, immersed herself in its customs and traditions, and found solace in the sense of belonging she discovered.
However, as time passed, Vil couldn't ignore the persistent yearning for purpose and direction in her life. Serendipity led her to stumble upon the Karakura Police Department's job applications. Intrigued by the opportunity to combine her passion for justice, people, and her newfound love for Karakura, Vil saw this as a potential path to fulfill her ambitions and contribute to her new community.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, it's a minor offense to even own one.
The only legal weapon in Karakura is a plain metal bat. You can get searched for the bat (since baseball students) and sometimes non-baseball students have them, causing them to be searched anyways. If they aren't blood ridden or etc then I don't think it can be taken away legally. Pocket knives are sold on the black market, making them illegal, especially when they are seen as sharp lethal weaponry. Bat is seen as bats, used for baseball most of the time. (I mean except for gang RPers. They use it for beatings… Yikes.)

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Paramocetal, Glasses, Eye Patch, Cough Syrup, Melatonin, and Iron Supplements (also I think vitamins but I don’t know but Vitamins, I’ll just put it here anyways.)

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

Ask them to back away, no matter how bad/wrong their act was, we should remain professional and not intervene with the inmate. Possibly take the co-worker into another room for them to calm down, or to talk to another co-worker about it. Especially when it's a situation in which the inmate tried to assault or cause them harm personally.
If the inmate has emotionally gotten to the co-worker, making them lose it, escorting them to the hospital to receive the****utic help could also be another option.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

At first, splitting the fight apart and asking what happened. If it's a physical assault/attack then I would call for backup if there is another person around to grab the other person within the party.
I would never hesitate to insert myself into a situation like an assault.
Assaulting a person, in general, is 2 months jail time, and assaulting a co-worker, which is also a ‘government official’ (KPD, Mayor, EMS, etc) it’s technically classified as an assault on a government official which could mean arrested and jail time is 12 months + 2 months.
Generally, though, I would stop them with a shout, or firstly confront them if it's playful, sarcastic fighting at first before assuming anything else. If it is a physical (one on one punching and all in the face) type of fight, I would ultimately intervene by coming between the two and calling for assistance from other nearby co-workers, or maintain the person(s) fighting myself.
If either person within the assault party is injured I would then call EMS or a doctor in to aid them, while still maintaining said fighter for questioning/confrontation.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

Taking the information that I've learned (it being that a co-worker works for a criminal organization) I would immediately file a report to a higher-up or commissioner of sorts and tell them what I witnessed/heard/seen. I would be subtle yet quiet to the co-worker, not to raise any suspicion that we are looking into them until we have further evidence on them.
If given or received further evidence on a said co-worker, an arrest would be made for: Government Corruption. Or other fines, based on what they did.
This isn't a part of the question but if it was the commissioner himself, aka the higher-up of the KPD, I'd file a report to the Governor. The same process, get evidence and make a proper arrest over time, or effective immediately. Depends on what they do.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

Vil doesn’t stand for bribes, and neither does the law.
Quickly stopping them in their tracks, by nicely reminding them that what they are doing is illegal by Karakura law. (Pretty sure the law they are breaking is “Obstruction of Justice” which is a minor misdemeanor and can lead to jail time of up to two months.) It means getting in the way of police work/duties when on duty by verbally or physically blocking their job. Bribery is considered one of those things.
If the individual did not stop tampering with my character with bribery she would fine/arrest them (depending on the situation) and contact a captain/higher-up.
In all the scenarios you mentioned, a higher-up would always be contacted and made aware.

EDIT: I apologize if I've turned this in a little late, I had college week this week, and just recently got home last night.

Gingerginz

g1ng#8806

"Thurst, Lift, Drag Weight, Thurst, Lift, Drag, Weigh- WAIT WAIT WAIT!-"

bar-gif-anime-6.gif

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread