Lunixiyl

Level 5
Lunixiyl
Lunixiyl
Rich
IGN: Lunixiyl or Lunixiyll (My Alt)
DATE: 2/1/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The ability for Animal Whitelist/Animalrpers to use /feed without a rank.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would allow Animal RPers to have an ease of use, As our ability to get Money via generally playing on the server to get food. As of right now, we have no way to give our accounts food in order to run. besides with asking people OOCly or Receiving a dropped item ICly. And I feel like this would be a very good thing to add to the Whitelist as, it would make RP more realistic as animals wouldn't have to get food from people 24/7. Although, We could turn back on the Money for animals, As I know several Animal RPers will drown their player model to respawn with food. And since we paid already for a Whitelist, I believe this would be a general good addon, Since.. We paid money for the whitelist. Especially because some of us don't have extra Money to spend on getting not only animal whitelist but a Rank in order to feed ourselves to be able to run.

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
To be honest, +1. Although I have ranks on every account I own, I still understand animals not being able to make money/afford food like well… humans. I think giving the whitelist the ability to /feed is completely feasible and a good thing to implement for the animalrpers:D

I think a $20 whitelist can afford to have /feed. Of course upon getting the whitelist removed the perk removes if there’s no F+ rank.

Lunixiyl

Level 5
Lunixiyl
Lunixiyl
Rich
To be honest, +1. Although I have ranks on every account I own, I still understand animals not being able to make money/afford food like well… humans. I think giving the whitelist the ability to /feed is completely feasible and a good thing to implement for the animalrpers:D

I think a $20 whitelist can afford to have /feed. Of course upon getting the whitelist removed the perk removes if there’s no F+ rank.
Exactly! I should've added that bottom bit as well to the suggestion in all honesty, but thats certainly a choice!

cho0ii

Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

You're already paying around £20 for the whitelist which entails quite a small amount, so I think the addition of /feed would be beneficial also due to the fact animals already make a small amount.

philbertman42

Level 134
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I couldn't believe they actually removed such a basic (and necessary) function for donators, so I went to see for myself, and found my allowance was paid right on time. Perhaps this issue is actually a bug they didn't know about? Maybe it only applies to certain players, though I couldn't even guess what the conditions would be. On the off-chance that this was intentional on their end... What the hell? I understand the realism in not giving an allowance to animals, but in the context of a videogame that's actually insane; the idea that you pay OOC money to be restricted on the server ludicrous, and quite frankly, feels incredibly scummy.

I'm placing my chips on the first option, I'm sure it's something that either hasn't been reported to the devs or they just haven't gotten to it.

Lunixiyl

Level 5
Lunixiyl
Lunixiyl
Rich
I couldn't believe they actually removed such a basic (and necessary) function for donators, so I went to see for myself, and found my allowance was paid right on time. Perhaps this issue is actually a bug they didn't know about? Maybe it only applies to certain players, though I couldn't even guess what the conditions would be. On the off-chance that this was intentional on their end... What the hell? I understand the realism in not giving an allowance to animals, but in the context of a videogame that's actually insane; the idea that you pay OOC money to be restricted on the server ludicrous, and quite frankly, feels incredibly scummy.

I'm placing my chips on the first option, I'm sure it's something that either hasn't been reported to the devs or they just haven't gotten to it.
I believe it was removed when I was on, I wasn't aware that they added it back! I had taken almost a two year break and I'm just coming back to SRP, so that might be why! and I also noticed today that I started getting allowance again, very strange.

philbertman42

Level 134
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I believe it was removed when I was on, I wasn't aware that they added it back! I had taken almost a two year break and I'm just coming back to SRP, so that might be why! and I also noticed today that I started getting allowance again, very strange.
Okay, that's good to hear. Hopefully it's just a handful of special cases that are resolved soon.

Oliverium

Level 51
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1, animals eat a lot of non-edible things in SRP, would be nice to /feed after actioning "eats leaves/grass/trash/berries(from forest bushes)/dog food/cat food/etc"

ethxx.ltd

Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
+1
when i didn’t have a rank on my dolphin account i kept getting warned for going to a vending machine

Users who are viewing this thread