mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Give me you characters and I will draw them!

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Hello! Got into the mood go draw stuff so I'm doing portraits of characters! Give me any character you wish! Boy, girl, alien, what ever! I'll draw it and I'll send you it on discord or I'll reply to your request with the finished product!
Format:
Discord(if you wish to send through discord):

Image of your character(if able to have):

Description of character
:

My discord is The_Short_Witch#2761
Also some examples of the style (this is just a link to my Pinterest with the pictures):
Hope you like anything I draw for you!

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Cute art! If you wanna draw someone here is Emer (:

SequesterSyrup Meowith#5865
Emer is a 5'9 female with soft maroon hair, and two bleached strips draping over her pale albino skin. Her fearce green-eyes shape her facial structure to a tea whilst a massive scar leads from the tip of her nose to her left cheek. Emer's hair is always up in two curly twin-tails complimented by a black-bow and black pearl earings and soft pink headband/hair ties.

Have fun!

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Once I take another picture of my character, I might consider it! (I have a lot of files, it would take way to long to find my skin...)

pashy

Level 183
Your drawing is very unique and awesome - I'd really appreciate if you can DM me on discord so I can forward you my character (pash#9244)

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Any current requests should be done by Monday, as I am going away for the week end so I should have them all done by then!

Users who are viewing this thread