Level 330
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: YonioTheNacho
What's the title of your suggestion?: Giving Shrine a set /spawn

What's your suggestion?:
First and foremost, keep in mind that

SHRINE IS SUPPOSED TO STAY INSIDE SHRINE GROUNDS AT ALL TIMES. Failure to do so can result in punishment from higher-ups.

Having said that, it'd be important for them to be able to go back to shrine grounds soon enough if they accidentally die or get teleported away. For this, we can use the same plugin code used for KPD, EMS, students & faculty, etc. for Shrine Grounds.

I've heard that this suggestion was denied in the past because it was deemed unnecessary, but shrine's rulebook disallows shrine workers from leaving shrine grounds (just like KPD and EMS, but worse, as they can't patrol without a higher-up). This way, when doing /spawn with the Priest, Maiden and Kannushi, they'll be teleported to shrine grounds.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
As specified before, this will prevent shrine workers from getting in trouble if they accidentally lose all HP and have to walk all the way back to shrine grounds

NoZinth

Level 199
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
Surely the faction isn't strict enough to punish someone walking back from spawn if they die?? But I don't see why this shouldn't be a thing. Sure +1

maraa

Level 216
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
+1, i was also faced with the horror of going to plaza on my shrine maiden/priest characters by mistake....... ^_^

DivingBlues

Level 78
Shrine Lead
Builder
+1 let my little Shriners return home if they need to go in a rush, or just die on accident (I have misjudged a jump once), I’m not that strict but it would be nice.

soratheonly

Level 74
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
+1
it's likely not good, stress wise, to have to run back to the shrine in fear. Not to mention this is a thing that most factions have, it'd help regulate the shrine as an equal to the other factions as well

_ImHere4You_

Level 49
_ImHere4You_
_ImHere4You_
Rich
i dont work at the shrine but i imagine this as a huge time savior +1111111
shrine is a huge ass walk ;sob;

urufu

Level 2
I aspire to work at the shrines once I meet the requirements so this would definitely be nice :)

KimiNoUso

Level 346
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread