Do you have a microphone?:
Yes!

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

BST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes! I completely understand!

Describe your activity on the server:
For the past 4 weeks I've been active most hours of the day. I'm going to have to go back to school so I will try to average at least 2-5 hours a day.
If not more

Do you have any previous bans?:
ERP - [Appealed] Since it wasn't me!
Reached 4 warnings x2 - [Not appealed]

I realize how immature i have been over the past month, its mainly because of an old friend of mine, i am no longer friends with him since he was also rude and immature. I realize all this bans were because me and him used to mess around and i was the one that got accused for most of them, I realize the impact that all these bans can have on me and the experience i get on SchoolRP. I'm trying my hardest to stay out of those situations and want to make sure that it never happens again.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-korean-application.50446/ - Korean Application - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.49525/ - Russian Application - [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-reporter-application.50147/ - Reporter Application - [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/customablesson-governor-application.50057/ - Governor Application - [Not read]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 - 18 - Kudo M. Santarossa

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

IT

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I loved IT in general, I want to be able to share that knowledge with as many people as I can.
I love to learn about IT even in my spare time, like 3D modelling, scripting, game designing, URL's ETC.
On top of that I have realised there is only one IT teacher as of now, I want to be able to take some of the stress of his/her shoulders.
I know how stressful it can be as a teacher and wanted to be able to help the current Faculty as much as possible, this can be anything from,
helping out around the school, make sure children are behaving and look out for my colleagues as much as possible

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I'm fully aware and appreciate this. I'm willing to learn as much as possible!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
To my knowledge, class logs make the teachers able to rethink at look back at the classes they taught and what happened in the class.
This means the teachers can see who get sent out, who received a detention, who was well

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Listen to the teacher/adults in the room - This is important because if not all the children would be able to run wild!

DO NOT shout out - If you are a child in the class please raise you hand to speak, It annoys the teachers so much when there are so many people shouting out at once
ABSOLUTELY no throwing things OR fighting - Even outside of classes this is completely unacceptable
SIT in a chair [unless told not to or the lesson is drama/PE] - Self explanatory, running around the class or standing up without asking to is out of order!
NO swearing whatsoever - Anything from muttering under you breath, to saying something at someone. It's 100% disrespectful and out of order!
Respect others' property, and use equipment properly. - Do not break, damage any school property or students property.

Food and Drink may be allowed - Food and Drink may be allowed as long as its not used inappropriately.
Phones are allowed - Phones are allowed as long as they're on silent, will only be allowed to use if the teacher says so.
Its okay to not know, but its not okay to not try - Its alright if you don't understand anything, but its simply not okay to sit there and do nothing.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I guess you could say I'm mainly been experiencing Gang Rp, although I do want this to change, hence that's why I am applying for this job!
My character is mainly a tough kid to deal with in school and I want that to change! Before I started to involve myself with gangrp, I just tried to see where my actions on the server brought me. I want to experience as many different types of roleplay on SRP.
This is just one of the many types of roleplay that I want to experience.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of department
↳ Description: This role within school should be greatly
appreciated, this means that the teacher/professor leads that subject,
this means they are qualified enough to plan out the lesions for other teachers. This role is like a Boss technically just for the subject, People with this are mainly the ones that know the most about the subject.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: This role means your are no longer a newly qualified teacher and you are no longer being trained, this role is like your average teacher. you don't really have access to as many privileges as head of department like coming up with lesion plans. I think either this role of HD are the ones that teach the UT faculty,

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: You are officially a teacher, you've passed your training and now ready to head out and teach!

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: At this point you have just been accepted for teacher and have to undergo some training. The training is mainly handled by the QT and HD!

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Both Teachers In-game and out-of-game hold the same purpose. The teachers are the ones that hold the lessons at KHS. They're also the ones that impact the children the most. they're expected to be there to aid the students and to be good role models to the students. The Teachers should be the ones looking out for the students as much as possible. Teachers are the ones that have an impact on students lives the most by being there for them and making sure they use their full potential.

Teacher earn around ¥350,000 for the required amount of job time, they can also earn an extra ¥50,000 if they choose to spend overtime [5 full additional classes].
Teachers should be spending they free-time how they want to spend it this can be relaxing, eating lunch/breakfast/dinner, spending time with there family. Although, there should be at least an amount of time for the teachers to plan the next lesion or plan activates for school.

Role of teacher is a very hard job. It's made hard by all the different casualty's, interference and obstacles that teachers can come across.
Although at times it may be challenging trying to get students to listen to you. However, this can also be a whole different story because the majority of the time you making
memories with the students, laughing with colleagues and having a good time.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
SchoolRP has changed over the years adapting and slowing adding new things not even related to school but SchoolRP is know for its name SchoolRP, you cant have a school without teachers. Its one of the things that makes SchoolRP unique, it allows people to become whoever they want. Most importantly Teachers on schoolRP are very important, there the people that look after the Students, School and other colleagues. Adding the role of teachers just opens up a variety of opportunities for roleplay ideas.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, Should have, Could have and Won't have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Yujiro S. Etsuko
Appearance:
Yujiro stood at a hight of 6'4 towering over most people. Yujiro would have silky smooth hair, the colour could be seen as odd in some peoples eyes, his hair colour, a dark red.
Many people could think as Yujiro as a mean person but he is really not, well, he was but he wants to change that, and shows people that he really can be a caring person if you gave him a chance. He wore a short sleeved, mint Green jacket with a black shirt underneath. He had light brown pants that were held up by a luxurious gold belt.

Taking a first look at him you would notice his hand made prosthetic arm, it looked to be in great condition. Yujiro could come if you people as mean or intimidating but really he was really caring and always wanted to help people. He’s always up to do a bit of work even if it involves extremely hard. His whole life he would be judged just because of his hair, all he wanted was to help people but it seemed like nobody wanted anything to do with him, its like he was a demon and everyone hated him, he moved away to live in Karakura. Yujiro got dragged into many crimes but never got caught, all he wanted to do was become a teacher and allow people to learn to there full potential.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Before approaching you alert all school faculty about the situation, you’d proceed to walk forward in a friendly way trying not to alert the students. You spot that they were blocking the hall and causing other students problems. Your now standing in front of them, you start to say “so, is there a problem here?”, they proceed to say nothing but laugh. “Hmm, we’ll I think you know that your causing trouble not only for school staff but also for other students.” One of them would step forward saying “f*** off!” You proceed with saying. “That’s no way to talk to a teacher, everyone but you [the student sweating] go back to you lesions or there will be other consequences.” Another faculty member shows up and you tell them what happened they proceed by tapping the boy telling he/she to follow her. . .

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Raising you voice trying to get the classes attention you say. “Alright, if you continue to ignore me and fail to listen we can get the principal in her instead!” You thought that would work but it didn’t, you start speaking into the radio asking a HD to come to said class to help grab the students attention. You realize that It will take a few minute for your colleague to get to you class. You’d back down at your desk begging to open you folders waiting for the teacher to arrive. . .

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Yujiro would try to act polite when in the teachers lounge trying to introduce himself to all the faculty members. Trying to make a good first impression you try to compliment as many of them as people. You’d approach a random faculty member and ask them for tips starting at the school . . .

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &6&o Standing to his feet he proceeds to walk round the front of his desk. &f” Hello students, my name is Mr. Etsuko, you may have never seen me before, that’s because I am a new teacher here at KHS. Today we are going to learn about URL’s And Hyperlinks.” &6&o he’d walk down the rows of seats making sure everyone logged onto there computers. Before proceeding to walk back up to his desk and ask the following questions. "so, can anyone tell me what a Hyperlink is, and why it was made." &6&oHe didn't except anyone to answer the second question, that didn't matter, they were here to learn after all.

/me &6&o He’d point towards [students name]&f” Can you please sit in you seat, do not make me ask again!” &6&o he would walk over to the student, he would look confused and interested at the same time. &f” So, is there a problem that I'm simply not being informed of?” &6&o Then proceeding to ask the student to sit down again waiting for the students response. Yujiro was now getting frustrated he didn't want to raise his voice, he wanted to be seen as a kind teacher.

/me &7&o He’d walk towards the chalk board scratching his nails across the board, although it was uncomfortable for him, he didn’t know how else to grab the classes attention. &f” ALRIGHT! this class obviously doesn’t want to learn today. How about we play a Kahoot?" &6&oAs of saying this he would then start walking around the classroom, he was watching the students to make sure they weren't using any inappropriate names.

/me &7&o Kudo was starting to get frustrated with the class, the students would visually be able to see it. He’d sigh, looking at the clock there was only 2 minutes till the end of the day. he stood up proceeding to say &f” There is two minutes left till the end of the class, If its possible for you, try stay silent for the next two minutes.” &6&oHe would take a seat at his desk, leaning his elbows onto his desk, resting his head on his hands, watching the students making sure they were not speaking.

Backstory

Yujiro S. Etsuko

Kudo’s Biological Family
The Etsuko family began when Kudo S. Etsuko was introduced to his parents, Alana Etsuko and Senji S. Etsuko on October 18, 1972. He was their only child for a few years until Alana and Senji brought home another son with the name of Setsuki S. Etsuko on September 23, 2004.
Yujiro and Setsuki never really knew there parents, they were always busy, it seemed. Alana and Senji would always be away on business trips or doing some form of work. When Yujiro was a child, he didn't really have any people to turn to. It was like he was stuck in a loop, he was confused, he didn't know how to look after himself, with his parents always away. One day Yujiro got the news that his parents had died in a plane accident, he was forced to live with his grandparents from there on. The effect that it had on his life was heart-breaking. He just felt like he was fading away from himself as time went on.

When Yuijro was old enough, he had a one night stand with an unknown woman. It was later on revealed that Yujiro and this unknown woman were expecting a child. Around the same time, he had another encounter with a Korean woman that had the name of Ono Etsuko, who was shortly revealed to be expecting as well. By the time he met his now Vietnamese wife, Kumiko Etsuko, he had already fathered five children in total. Three from the woman whom to this day has been unidentified, whilst the other two with the mistress, Ono Etsuko. Kumiko learned to love her husband’s children as she became a part of their family.

Kumiko was a better parent to her Step-children and real children than their own father could ever be. Yujiro wasn’t a great role-model. He preferred his life in peace than his life as a father. Due to his neglect and lack of compassion, his brother decided to separate the Etsuko family, as Setsuki was known to be a pacifist. Setsuki believed that his family deserves a good reputation, therefore he kept a normal family. Yujiro, on the other hand, spread his passion for Teaching onto his students, following his love and passion, One night, Yujiro felt the need to change his normal routine. He wanted drama. He gained the idea to test his brother, Setsuki. Knowing Yujiro, he obtained the most venomous spider known to man, the Black Widow. When Yujiro received the spiders, he set them free to where he knew his brother was.
You could say, Yujiro had gone a bit insane. His family knew something was wrong, but none of them grew the courage to ask him. . . Whatever to Setsuki? Know one knows!
Yujiro couldn't handle what happened to his brother and decided to move away from Karakura for the time being. Whilst he was away he met this lovely old man, Yujiro built up the passion to tell this man what had happened, the man listened. The man decided to adopt Yujiro into his family. Santarossa.
Yujiro has changed, he went through the therapy and took medicine, and now is trying to forgive himself for what he had done those years ago. He now has reunited himself with his family trying every possible way to show his love for them all. He is now focusing on what he wants, he’s dedicating himself to teaching after all, it was his passion

Yujiro’s adopted Family

Yujiro was adopted by a family, after the events that happened with his biological family. Santorossa was the name. The Santarossa family were so kind and caring, but Yujiro thought there was something missing. This new family didn't feel right! Yujiro hadn't realised that the family that adopted him was a criminal family. He wasn't of age yet to realise this. Kudo was dragged into a lot of crimes, not that he wanted to but he didn't have any choice. He didn't want to loose this family as well. Yujiro also had a lot of siblings in this new family, from his adopted family Santarossa. It’s quite heart breaking to hear what happened to him and his brother. As of now Yujiro is the oldest in his adopted family. He takes care of his brothers and sisters in this new family. It was very difficult for him since he didn’t grow up with his own parents.
Yujiro has changed, he went through the therapy and took medicine, and now is trying to forgive himself for what he had done those years ago. He now has reunited himself with his family trying every possible way to show his love for them all. He is now focusing on what he wants, he’s dedicating himself to teaching after all, it was his passion

Yujiro's Childhood

Everyday, Yujiro would go to school scared because of what the other kids would do to him, they would call him names, throw things at him. Yujiro had no-one. . .Until a new teacher joined his school. This teacher wasn’t like the other he was different, he was like Yujiro, the teacher had exotic hair like Yujiro. One day he had the courage to approach the teacher asking him how he got his blue hair. The teacher realized that Yujiro was not happy and asked him what was wrong, He felt like he could open up to this teacher. Him and the teacher would always talk to each other inside and outside of lessons.
*12 Years Later**

Time had passed Kudo grew up. It was the day of his graduation. It was Kudo's time to head up onto the stage, the person greeting him shaking his hand was the teacher from his old school, when he was a kid. Who knew that just a teacher could make this impact on a child’s life. This is what inspired Yujiro to become a teacher. He realised that, if he wanted to become a teacher the he needed to study alone more and put his mind to it.
*5 years passed*

Yujiro
graduated a few years ago now. The education he was getting wasn’t great so he decided to move to china and start studying about computer, url’s, hyperlinks, 3D modelling and programming. Yujiro had learned so much now, why waste it? He knew what he wanted to do with his life, he wanted to bring the same joy to schools like his teacher did. Kudo decided to move back to Japan (to Karakura) to peruse his dream, he did know that it wasn't going to be easy though. He still couldnt forget what he had done to his brother, he feared the day that they would meet again, it seems that its about to happen. . .

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kudo S. Etsuko

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
Mr. Etsuko

Preferred Name:
Sir, Etsuko , Mr. Etsuko

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Married

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:
Japan - Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

10 Years

Academic Degree:
Master

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Computer science:
Computer Science is the study of computers and computational systems. Unlike electrical and computer engineers, computer scientists deal mostly with software and software systems; this includes their theory, design, development, and application.

Modules [on degree course]:

Information science:
Information science is the science and practice dealing with the effective collection, storage, retrieval, and use of information. It is concerned with recordable information and knowledge, and the technologies and related services that facilitate their management and use.

Computer engineering:
Computer engineering is the branch of engineering that integrates electronic engineering with computer sciences. Computer engineers design and develop computer systems and other technological devices.

Information systems:
information systems degree provides you with a range of specialist skills in areas such as: hardware, software development and programming. systems ****ysis. database systems and design. networking and operating systems.

Minors:
Software engineering:
As a specialized sub field of computer science, software engineering uses engineering principles to develop, test, design, and ****yze computer software. Software engineering differs from other computer science degrees by incorporating concepts from engineering and computer science.

Business Administration:
Business administration is the work of managing an organization's resources, time and people. Business administration professionals work to ensure that businesses and organizations are run effectively, efficiently and profitably.

Native Languages:
Japanese
Korean

Other Languages:
Russian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
N/A

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

The main reason that I'm applying for this role is because I want to work my way out of gangrp.
I want to show people that I'm not just a gangrper that is always getting banned, I want to change that. I realise I could have made better decisions to avoid my bans.
I feel that if I roleplay in other ways that doesn't revolve around gangrp I could prove to the community that I can be trusted with more responsibility.
I've tried to add the criminal stuff into the application, because it did happen with the characters life.
As of applying for this role I am trying to avoid gangrp as much as possible.

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread