IGN of Club Leader
    (In-Game Name):
    hallebailey

RPName of Club Leader:
    Kim "Chae" Chaewon

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
    hstar234#0234

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

I have very strong leadership and I am very active within the School RP server, connecting with teachers, students, faculty, and college students/adults. I am very passionate about music and the craft and artwork of music. The abilities and ideas that I have that could benefit the club I'll be in charge of will more likely be hosting little concerts, going caroling, and supporting team events along with letting people with a passion for music have a place to feel safe and feel connected with other people like them. There is a lot of opinions from different grades on each other, but if some of us can connect through our passions I feel as if we can break down that wall and create awesome events.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
    :
    Glee Club

Your current members RPName & IGN: (minimum of 5)

1. IGN - hallebailey | RP Name -Kim "Chae" Chaewon
    2. IGN - aesynk | RP Name - Hanni Lieu
    3. IGN - tsurou | RP Name - Kaia Kyoko
    4. IGN - holamotomami | RP Name - Kim Wonny
    5. IGN - CxpeGod | RP Name - Alexandra "Allie" Xeon
    6. IGN - Darre__ | RP Name - Isabella Watanabe
    7. IGN - HARDTOLOVES | RP Name - Brie Manobal

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:

Reasen L. Ryder - Skyhigh2
    Performing Arts Teacher

What is your motivation for creating this club:
    (150 Words)

The motivation for creating this club all stems from the creative minds of my friends and me. We are so passionate about music and whenever someone plays music on their phone, we are either singing along or dancing. I am very musically inclined and live and breathe any sort of music. I want to show students how music can change a mood, feelings, or just the way you listen to certain songs in different ways.

The roleplay server contains many resources for us to use not only with our voices but plenty of storage and costumes to create fun events and plenty of houses and land that would be very beneficial for some events. I would like to create a safe and very fun space for people with very similar interests through music by taking them all over the server and expressing ourselves.

What activities and events will your club do?: (Work out at least one club members-only event & two school-wide club events)
    Club membersSchool-wide

Seasoning Caroling
    Throughout the changing seasons of the server, we wish to celebrate music through different eyes by going around the city and knocking on the doors of fellow students, teachers, college students, or adults/faculty and inviting them to listen to our voices.

We would arrange music, outfits, style of songs depending on the season, and plenty of fun ideas through not only leaders' eyes, but through members as well.

The Monthly Glee "Riff Off"
    Club members are given equal spaces to compete against each other with outfits, music choices, and style of song. Members will be chosen to go up against somebody of their choosing and within the following week or two, the leaders would set up the stage and members would riff off to the same song (two at a time).

The winner of the two would receive a sign on the wall showcasing their win for the club to see for the rest of the month.
    Seasonal Glee Club Concert
    The school gymnasium is cleared and converted into a temporary stage for concepts and performances our glee club would put on for the school, showcasing talent and charisma.

Glee Club Concerts are usually hosted just to showcase the club, while also giving students the chance to sing along and hear the amazing songs as well as outfits.

Karaoke Concert
    Like the Seasonal Glee Club Concert, the school gymnasium is cleared and converted into a temporary stage. This time it is not for the club, but they are allowed to participate. This time, any student or faculty can walk onto the stage (one or the desired group at a time) and play a song and sing for the crowd.

This is not meant to be a competition, purely for fun to showcase more of the club and see if students enjoy singing.

How could your club benefit the School?:

We make use of schoolRP's inbuilt creative or edit mode systems, even the creative server to construct interesting events as seen above for the school, the club focusing on architecture on schoolRP too could work closely with the build community team to create new designs for classrooms and maybe even push some of our members into applying if they build their skills and portfolios well enough.

Glee Club could benefit the school by bringing different people from different origins and stories together and harmonizing. We would be active both club and school wise by promoting and having fun talking with students and bringing people together. We would also promote through friends who like music and get them more interested in the school, more than just going there and leaving after classes.

Glee Club also shows a new creative side to using phones for music, using schoolRP's creative system. Glee Club is and will be extremely creative and helpful to the community.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?

Creating boards to share and note down ideas, redesigning them every few months with interesting designs, and leaving the doors open for players to wander in and explore give new interesting aspects and rooms to chill out in not only for our club members but also other students. Club members will be given a chance to choose a theme and build it in the club room to express their own ideas.

In the room, there will be books and boards to allow members to write submissions about ideas and fun events for the club. The club room would have a stage and chairs surrounding it for practice. (Like a Choir Room) The club doors will be open every school day from breakfast until the start of period 4. Students who are not club members will have a chance to explore and see the scenery and if any leaders or club members are in there, have a chance to speak to them about the club!

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?
    :

Have plenty of ideas.
    Willing to wear costumes and sing Infront of the audience.
    Have fun!

Thank you for taking the time to read my club application!

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Do not post on applications as if it is a general topic, it only floods the application and makes it harder to scroll between my reply and the post itself.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but I have decided to deny this application for the following reasons:

Some of your answers to the questions provided are incredibly vague and do not convey what your club is really about to me​
How could your club benefit the School?:

We make use of schoolRP's inbuilt creative or edit mode systems, even the creative server to construct interesting events as seen above for the school, the club focusing on architecture on schoolRP too could work closely with the build community team to create new designs for classrooms and maybe even push some of our members into applying if they build their skills and portfolios well enough.

Glee Club could benefit the school by bringing different people from different origins and stories together and harmonizing. We would be active both club and school wise by promoting and having fun talking with students and bringing people together. We would also promote through friends who like music and get them more interested in the school, more than just going there and leaving after classes.

Glee Club also shows a new creative side to using phones for music, using schoolRP's creative system. Glee Club is and will be extremely creative and helpful to the community.
These answers create mixed tones, is this a music club? an architecture club? and if it's a music club which seems to be your aim, why will edit mode benefit your club's resources across the school with the limited sections where edit mode is applied?

Your naming of the club should be rethought too, Glee club is a very vague name and does not convey to me what the club is about,

Journalism Club
Cooking Club
Theatre Club
Art Club

all of these names have the same thing in common, they are instantly relatable and recognisable and I can base my desired interests immediately towards its name, Glee does not give me enough context to make a decisive decision on whether your club's topic would pique my interest, having a simplified name such as Music Club provides that snappy momentous context I need to make that decision.

Overall, this club application's problem was its indirectness, you do not see sure on the theme of your club and do not seem to be connecting the tools and resources you intend to use with the events and topic of your club, it is a good thing to be individual and different but not when it confuses others.​

Users who are viewing this thread