.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.
IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
layussy

RPName of Club Leader:
Camille Fukuda

Discord Tag:
layussy#0704

Discord Invite:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do
you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?:

Now, I may not be much different from other applicants but I do believe I am a good one.
I am very active on SRP and will work as hard as I can.

I feel very strongly about this club idea and already have co-leads picked out who share my
passion for Glee. I'm very organised and I keep track of things well. I will hold weekly meetings
and keep track of who is active within the club and who is not.

If I am unable to come to a meeting, the co-leads will hold it for me. I do not want to waste
any meetings and just because I can't make one shouldn't mean that others can't make it either!
I also work hard to interact with club member ICLY out of club meetings and such. Having a good
relationship within and outside of the club is a good thing to have and makes it a healthy space to be in.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club?:
Glee Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Masae Uehara | valussy
Yetujiku Nagasawa | rareleaks
Jina Hyeong | wandakii
Hoku Miyamura | sentonium
Misaki Blackburn | etonnant
Ebe Subarou | YWTC

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Shaun A. Belov | _Shed

What is your motivation for creating this club?:
My motivation to start this club is based off of the show Glee. It is going to be made to be inclusive and get people
doing things. I also have a strong passion for musical arts and understanding how they work, meanings, etc. I want
people who share my love for music in the club and have a varied musical taste, trying something new every week. I
know that the theatre club holds performances and such also, but they do not have any music. With the Glee Club
many different things can be tested out, a cappella and different genres. I want everyone to feel welcome and I find that
music is the perfect way to put people in a better mood and people can also relate to it. I also find it'd be a great roleplay
experience and practice for actions. We don't just wan singers, but dancers and instrument players as well, which will give
many SRP players a chance in the club with needing different talents. A Glee Club could also make a happy environment, I
mean, it's called a GLEE Club for a reason! It'd be inspiring and I want people to find a same passion in the musical arts I have.

I feel like a Glee Club would have many possibilities and plenty of potential. I want people to reach out with their characters talents
and interests in singing, dancing and music. A small community of people enjoying this is just what we need in my opinion. A
non-judgemental group of people sharing their musical interests. I've always wanted this and I've though of applying for a Glee Club
for a while now and I feel like this is the perfect time for one. I believe a Glee Club is just want Karakura needs and I want to be the one
to bring it to them!!

What activities and events will your club do?:
The club could sing a song for the whole school to spread awareness about certain problems, such as alcohol and underage drinking as students
do get drunk on school grounds. Along with other topics, the club would just spread awareness about any and every topic SLT ask of them to.

I think a fun event idea would be sing-offs. Members could have sing-off's against each other, either as solos or in groups, and students could vote
for who they think was the best and if students wishes, they could come up and participate in the sing-off's as well! It'd be a fun event that includes
everyone.

The Glee Club could also perform at tournaments and pep rallies. Say, during half-time at tournaments the Glee Club could come on and put on a show
for people watching and it'd give a different feel thank cheerleaders. But, of course, the cheerleaders would have their performances because they slay.
But I think that a Glee performance during half-time would be fun for everyone and a happy, upbeat song for pep rallies.

How could your club benefit the School?:
The club would benefit the school by bringing more music into the school, who doesn't enjoy listening to music!? It'd be a positive thing, making the
environment more entertaining and fun with an active Glee Club! It would also get people out of their comfort zones, make more friends and
expand their knowledge on music. It could also expand their knowledge on music. It could also expand the way players roleplay and lead to more
character development, overall it would just be extremely fun for everyone. It encourages students to show off their musical talents, including all
singing, dancing and instruments.

We would put on shows whenever possible and add a musical aspect to Karakura highschool and college. I find it would bing a new entertainment
for the school and possible random performances could be done, showing off all around! I think that this would also give people more confidence and
perhaps bring people to want to join the club and have fun also.

Glee accepts EVERYONE and is like a family, helping anyone with anything and accepting everyone for everything. It's all about inclusiveness and
being a safe space and no bullying or excluding will be tolerated. I want people to feel happy and at home in this club so that everyone feels welcome
and comfortable to join.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?:
The club room will be used to practice songs and performances and also for meetings. If club members wish to, they may sing a song for the club of their
choosing. There will also be small club assignments to pick a song to perform for the club on a certain topic, e.g. sad songs, duets, etc.

I will hold weekly meetings with a new assignment each week and if we have any performances coming up then we'll practice of course!!

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Some requirements we would expect of our new members applying would be basic knowledge of music, genres and such. They wouldn't have to know too much
seeing as we could expand their knowledge on it all. Along with that, we would need them to know a good amount of songs, as well as artists. Not all from this
generation either, but again, we can always expand their knowledge on the topics.

The new members would have to speak fluent Japanese in order to sing along with the rest of the club. The club could use people who play instruments, it's not fully
recommended but it would be nice if they had those cool skills!! Now, the main requirement would be activity. The new members would have to be active and
participate in events and club meetings.

[Grade-12][Football] Camille Fukuda

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying this application for the following reasons:
- Although this is a good application, this club idea can be easily implemented in the Theatre club;
- Your event ideas, although creative, I don't see them being well implemented into the server not too much developed;

Overall it is a good application, feel free to apply again with another club theme anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread