mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied GlockRP Lore-Team Application

Tankboyy

Level 3

IGN:
The IGN I will be applying for Lore-Team on is WholesomeRP, though I also have an alt that goes by the IGN of GlockRP .

What is your discord name and tag (name#0000)?:
Hunter!#6669, I am very active on discord as I’m usually constantly on my computer. If I’m pinged I’ll be able to check it within 10 minutes of receiving the ping.

What is your timezone/What country are you from?:

My timezone is PST. I currently live in British Columbia, Canada.

Do you have a microphone and are able to speak VIA discord?:
Yes, I do have a microphone and I am able to be in discord calls whenever I’m needed in them.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you can be removed from the team at any given time?:
I understand this completely. Though my main account is a Police Officer in SchoolRP that will not change my activity on writing and creating new lore for the Lore Team.

What makes you different from other applicants?:
I’ve read through all the current applicants and there’s one thing they all have in common; They don’t know what lore they want to work on. That’s one of the things that makes me stand out compared to all the other applicants. Ever since I joined the KPD I’ve always been interested in the lore for it, though when I went to search about it on the forums I think I found about three small paragraphs about ALL of the KPD. At the time I really didn’t think too much of it until I joined the Investigator unit and started talking to NapRP (cloud_divider) more. She really showed me a lot about the lore and how much she liked writing about the KPD that it really made me want to join as well. Fast-forward to about now when she started needing help getting more information on the officers and previous commissioners of the KPD, I was one of the people in the call at the time of her figuring a lot of this out and I was just having a blast doing the best I could with helping her. Watching her write notes and everything for the lore as well as helping her is what really inspired me to create this application to attempt to join the lore team. I already know if I get accepted the first thing I’ll be working on with all of my free time would be KPD lore.

Do you have any previous experience writing any lore?:

Though my previous lore writing experience only consists of a few backstories for characters that I’ve made and a biography that’s not going to stop me from attempting to apply for the Lore-Team. With a mix of my dedication for the team and how I’m a fast learner I’m sure I’ll improve within days of joining the team and watching what everyone else does. I’ve watched Cloud make some lore on the KPD, so though I haven’t written much lore I’m still aware of what to do and such.

WRITING PROMPTS

Writing prompt #1

Abraham is a special kind of guy.. . Every morning he wakes up frightened, though most people wake up frightened because of a dream, whereas Abraham actually wakes up frightened because of where he wakes up and how. He wakes up in the break room of the Karakura Police Department at about five in the morning to either Cadets screaming while in training, or gunshots echoing throughout the Police Department as higher-ups train to get pinpoint accuracy with a Glock-17.

After waking up to such terrific events every single morning he usually grabs a steaming hot cup of coffee before heading off the the front desk, once at the front desk he looks to his left to the one-way window for a while, watching the dark night sky littered with golden stars slowly start to fade and hide itself while the beautiful red sunrise starts to peer through the clouds. Abraham really just sits there until a little before school, that’s when he takes his morning patrol.

Slowly walking around Karakura, sending friendly waves to citizens as he walks past them, keeping a sharp gaze out for anyone who may be either wearing a mask or doing anything unlawful until he spots one. Hastily running towards the male until promptly stopping right in front of him. Firstly, nicely asking him to head to the wall, after the male resists and says no, He'd ask him once more, with a more firm and stern voice. Once he says no once more He'd grasp my baton from my utility belt, pulling it out and clicking it out to fully extend it before forcing him to the wall. Once he’s on the wall He'd swap positions with him forcing my back against the wall. Patting him down He'd usually find a weapon or a Hunting Dagger on him. He'd swiftly take out my cuffs from my utility belt, placing them on his wrists and tightly clicking them shut, the noise of them shutting tightly would slightly ring throughout his ears, the shiny gray cuffs slightly glisten because of the reflection from the sun.

Writing prompt #2

Abraham Bellerose was born into a fairly big close family, He had 4 siblings in total, two sisters and two brothers. When Abraham was only eleven his eldest sibling named Basile tragically passed away from COPD. Abraham and Basile were the closest siblings out of all of them. Some would say a bond that only they could have with each other. The death of Basile made Abraham a lot closer with his family though at the same time he felt more alone than ever. Ever since he lost Basile Abraham made his goal to help people and protect people around him since he wasn’t able to do it to Basile. Abraham was always fascinated by the way Crime Scene Investigators, but not just CSI, he was also extremely intrigued with just how a normal Police Officer in Karakura secured the city of crime, making it a safer place.

Abraham never got the best grades in grade ten all the way up to grade eleven, except in science. Science is where Abraham excelled. At least so he thought. His average grades were around C’s to B-’s, but in science he had an A.

It wasn’t until Grade twelve where he really thought of where he wanted to be and how hard he needed to work for it. That yeah Abraham shut himself off completely from everyone. His friends, his family and everyone in his school. That year was the first year that he got straight A’s in his class and got accepted into College. It was while he was in College that he started to become really ego-boosted and self-centered because of his lack of socialization with family and peers around him.

He majored in Criminal Justice with a minor in Criminology. Still being completely cut off with everyone else focusing on his grades, and though he was becoming extremely academically smart his social skills started to decline with speed.

Though no one noticed it until he was accepted into the Karakura Police Department that everyone noticed how self-centered and ego-boosted Abraham really was about his job. Once Abraham was promoted to Investigator he started doing interrogations and talking to suspects a lot more. Whenever he would solve someone or manipulate the suspect into talking with his persuasion skills he'd always whisper to himself things such as “This job is too easy” “When am I actually going to have a challenge?”. Once he became an officer though he was allowed more free time as he was no longer studying. His freetime was used for hanging out and re-connecting with his family. When he’s with family or co-workers talking to them he’s now nice and is better at socialization. It’s almost as if being self-centered and ego-boosted is just by choice now while on the job.

NukaRndz

Level 53
Denied

- Your prompts seem to be short and lacking in effort, and I feel as if this application was a bit rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread