What is your Minecraft Username?:
glooballs

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None.

What is your timezone?:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
glooo#6906

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glooballss-jsl-application.59549/
(Approved)
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm quite active on the server. On weekdays, I normally spend approximately 3-5 hours on the server, and I usually connect in the evening till late at night. On weekends, I am more active, frequently spending 6-8 hours on the server all day.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
glooballs [Grade-12] Enji Yamaguchi [Main Account]

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

A student council is a group of students who are elected or appointed to represent the interests of their peers in school or college. Their main job is to organise activities, events, and programs that make school more fun and enjoyable for everyone. They work closely with school administrators to make sure that student needs and concerns are heard and addressed. They also create and enforce school policies related to student behaviour and academic performance.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I am really motivated to join the school roleplay student council for several reasons. Firstly, I absolutely love roleplaying, so being part of a group that combines these two interests sounds like a dream come true. Secondly, I believe that serving on the student council would give me a chance to develop important leadership skills and work collaboratively with others towards common goals. I think this kind of experience will be really valuable to me as I move through my academic and professional life. Thirdly, I am really passionate about making a positive impact on the roleplay school community. I think that being on the student council will allow me to help shape the school culture and policies in ways that will benefit everyone involved. Overall, I am really excited about the prospect of joining the school roleplay student council and can't wait to see what kind of impact we can make together.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, being a member of the student council requires the use of creativity and teamwork skills to come up with ideas for events and activities that engage the student body. Council members work together to brainstorm and plan events that align with their goals and vision for the school community. They must also be able to work collaboratively with other council members, school administration, and volunteers to execute these plans successfully.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President:

- Presides over meetings and sets the agenda.

- Represents the council in meetings with school administration and other organisations.

- Makes decisions in collaboration with the council members.

- Acts as a liaison between the council and other student organisations in the school.

- Provides leadership and guidance to the council and its members.

Vice-President:

- Assists the President in their duties.

- Acts as the President in their absence.

- Helps to manage the day-to-day operations of the council.

- Takes on special projects or initiatives as assigned by the President.

- Provides support and guidance to the council members.

Council Members:

- Attend meetings and participate in discussions and decision-making.

- Represent the views and opinions of their respective classes or clubs.

- Bring forth new ideas and initiatives to the council.

- Help to plan and organise events and activities for the school community.

- Act as a liaison between the council and their respective classes or clubs.

Club Leader and SLT:

- Oversee the activities of their respective clubs.

- Attend council meetings and provide updates on club activities.

- Work with the council to plan and organise events and activities for the school community.

- Provide guidance and support to their club members.

- Collaborate with other club leaders and members to promote teamwork and collaboration.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

As a member of the student council, it's important to promote a safe and respectful environment for all students. In this scenario, I would approach the girls and intervene by calmly asking them to stop their behaviour and to explain the importance of treating others with respect. If necessary, I would involve a school administrator or counsellor to address the situation further.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would abide by the school's rules and regulations governing student conduct and wearing of masks as a member of the student council. If a student disobeys these guidelines, I would report the issue to a teacher or school official so that they can deal with it properly.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
It's crucial for student council members to address any issues or concerns that could develop within the body. In this case, I would have a conversation with the counsellor in question to better understand their actions and viewpoint. To address the problem responsibly and guarantee that every student feels secure and respected, I would, if required, bring the matter to the attention of a school supervisor or counsellor.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Enji, with their laid-back personality, tend to approach situations with a calm and measured demeanour. However, if they were to miss a piece of information during a meeting, they may initially feel a sense of frustration or disappointment with themselves. Despite this initial reaction, Enji would quickly shift their focus to finding a solution. They are a problem-solver at heart and would immediately begin thinking about how they could obtain the missing information. They may take a proactive approach and reach out to other attendees after the meeting to fill in any gaps in their knowledge. Rather than dwelling on the mistake or allowing it to affect their confidence, Enji would view the situation as a learning opportunity. They would likely take steps to ensure that they are better prepared for future meetings, such as double-checking agendas and taking more detailed notes. Overall, if Enji were to miss a piece of information during a meeting, they would handle the situation with a positive and proactive attitude. Their determination to find a solution and learn from the experience is a testament to their resilient and adaptive personality.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Firework Festival

The event idea I propose is a traditional firework festival that will be held on the school grounds. The festival will be open to all students and members of the public in the local community. The festival will be designed to showcase our creativity and bring people together for a night of entertainment and fun. The firework festival will feature a variety of activities and events for people to enjoy. One of the highlights of the festival will be a traditional Japanese Taiko drumming performance that will set the tone for the night. Throughout the evening, there will be food and drink stalls selling traditional festival food such as takoyaki and yakitori. There will also be a variety of games and activities for people to participate in, including carnival-style games like ring toss and bean bag toss. Additionally, there will be a photobooth area where people can take photos with their friends and family, as well as a traditional Japanese calligraphy area where people can learn to write their names in Japanese. As the night progresses, there will be a firework display that will showcase our creativity and wow the audience. The display will be choreographed to music and will feature a variety of different types of fireworks, including sparklers, Roman candles, and aerial fireworks. The finale of the display will be an impressive pyrotechnic display that will light up the night sky. To plan and organise the festival, the student council can create a committee that includes representatives from different clubs and organisations in the school. This will allow for a collaborative and inclusive approach to the festival's design and implementation. In conclusion, the traditional firework festival will be an exciting event that showcases our creativity and brings people together. With its variety of activities, games, and food, the festival will provide a fun and entertaining experience for everyone who attends.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Enji Yamaguchi

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
030-101-5124

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Enji possesses a complex and multi-faceted personality behind the surface. They are a profound thinker that is constantly assessing the world around them, looking for current knowledge and insights. They have a natural curiosity and a thirst for adventure, but they approach life with a calm and measured approach. Enji is fiercely independent and values their personal freedom above all else. They are not one to conform to societal norms or expectations and are unapologetically true to themselves. However, this independent streak does not mean that Enji is cold or aloof, in fact, they are deeply empathetic and value their relationships with others. Enji is not one to take life too seriously and has a great sense of humour. They find joy in the simple things in life and have a unique ability to find the silver lining in even the most challenging situations. This optimistic outlook is infectious, and those around Enji are often inspired and uplifted by their presence. In summary, Enji may be laid-back, but their personality is far from one-dimensional. They are a deep thinker, fiercely independent, empathetic, and optimistic, with a great sense of humour. Their unique perspective on life and their ability to bring joy and positivity to any situation make them a fascinating and complex individual.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

1681633222117.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I understand that being on the School Council is not just about holding a title or having power, but about serving the community and making a positive impact. I believe that I have the creativity, drive, and dedication to make a real difference. My background in leadership and community involvement has given me a strong foundation in problem-solving and collaboration. I am always eager to listen to the ideas and concerns of others and work together to find solutions that benefit everyone. In addition, I am familiar with Minecraft and have experience in roleplaying on Minecraft servers. I know how important it is to create an immersive and engaging environment that encourages creativity and cooperation. Most importantly, I believe that my positive attitude and friendly demeanour will make me a valuable asset to the School Council team. I am committed to building relationships and promoting a culture of respect and inclusivity, where all students feel welcome and valued. Overall, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute my skills and experience to the School Council and help make our school roleplay server the best it can be.

Why do you want this position?:
I am excited about the opportunity to serve on the School Council for this school roleplay server. I believe that this position aligns perfectly with my passion for creating a positive and inclusive learning environment. I want this position because I believe that I can make a meaningful contribution to the community. As a member of the School Council, I will have the opportunity to work with other dedicated and creative individuals to help shape the direction of the school and make it the best it can be. Furthermore, I am drawn to the unique aspects of this role. I am excited about the prospect of helping to organise school events, coming up with creative ideas for new activities, and collaborating with students and staff members to solve problems and improve the school experience for everyone. I am confident that I can bring a lot of value to this position. I have experience in leadership and community involvement, as well as a passion for roleplaying. I believe that my positive attitude, creativity, and teamwork skills will make me a valuable asset to the School Council. Ultimately, I want this position because I am eager to contribute my skills and enthusiasm to help make the school roleplay server an engaging and enjoyable place for everyone. I am excited about the prospect of being part of a team that is committed to promoting learning, creativity, and fun, and I am ready to hit the ground running and start making a difference.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me the most about the School Council for this school roleplay server is the opportunity to collaborate with other students and staff members to make the school the best it can be. I believe that the School Council is a crucial part of the school community, as it provides a platform for students to voice their opinions and ideas. I am excited about the prospect of being part of a team that is dedicated to promoting learning, creativity, and fun. I am interested in helping to organise school events, coming up with new ideas for activities, and working with students and staff members to solve problems and improve the school experience for everyone. Most importantly, I am interested in the School Council because I believe that it provides an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the school community. By listening to the opinions and concerns of other students and working together to find solutions, I believe that we can make the school roleplay server an engaging and enjoyable place for everyone. Overall, I am excited about the prospect of being part of the School Council and contributing my skills and enthusiasm to help make the school roleplay server the best it can be.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
As a member of the School Council for this school roleplay server, I believe that I could contribute a lot to making the school a safe and fun environment for everyone. First and foremost, I would prioritise promoting a culture of respect and inclusivity. I believe that everyone should feel valued and heard in the school community, regardless of their background or experience. To this end, I would work with other students and staff members to develop strategies for promoting kindness, empathy, and understanding. In addition, I would work to create opportunities for students to connect with one another and build positive relationships. I believe that friendships and social connections are crucial for creating a safe and fun environment, and I would work with other members of the School Council to develop activities and events that foster a sense of community. Furthermore, as a roleplaying enthusiast, I feel that I can provide fresh ideas for incorporating enjoyable and engaging activities into the school roleplay experience. I would work with other students and staff members to develop creative activities and challenges that promote teamwork, creativity, and problem-solving. Overall, I believe that my passion for creating a safe and fun environment, my commitment to inclusivity and respect, and my enthusiasm for roleplaying would make me a valuable member of the School Council. I am excited about the opportunity to work with other students and staff members to make the school roleplay server a positive and enjoyable place for everyone.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, The council I have decided to deny this application due to to your inactivity

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread