mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GloomyRP's Reporters Application!

GloomyRP

Level 8

OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:

GloomyRP || Reaper1337xx (i do go sometimes on my fiance's account but rarely)

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Yes I just got a new microphone/headset so i can speak to people without yelling at them

List your timezone and country:
GMT +2 - South Africa

Describe your activity:
My activity is mostly active most of the time unless something gets in the way so to put it on the scale its a 7.5 out of 10 how active i am.
Monday 12pm-10pm
Tuesday 12pm-10pm
Wednesday 12pm-10pm
Thursday 12pm-10pm
Friday 12pm-11pm
Saturday 12pm-11pm
Sonday 12pm-10pm

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
Ever Since My character became an adult I was wondering which faction i should join, Most people said Kpd, doctor, a teacher! I really doubt
those factions would accept a gangrper like myself so i asked around which faction allows gangrp and such, i heard a reporter is the right job for a gangrper like me, its not the only motivation i have to apply to be a reporter because I do like to write some little things about peoples experiences with other factions and what they think they can change about it.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
Indeed I have an Example to even to Show, my relastionship with it has a hate and love relastionship, i do like to write dont get me wrong. (the link doesn't want to work if want to see the example please dm me)

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Indeed i have read everything that has been provided on the question sheet/information sheet about the rules and such!.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I should be accepted as a reporter because I have a passion for uncovering stories that matter, a strong commitment to accuracy, and excellent communication skills. My ability to connect with people, combined with my curiosity and dedication, will ensure I provide engaging, well-researched content that informs and captivates the audience.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Indeed, that's why i am applying for to be a reporter.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
You can trust me to do my best to fulfill the quota each month.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
Working as a reporter involves investigating and uncovering stories, interviewing sources, and verifying facts. It requires quick thinking, strong communication, and the ability to present information clearly and accurately under tight deadlines.

IC (In-Character) Information:

Full Name:
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)

Mrs Katz is what other people call me But Yuna Lee-katz is my full name but call me Yuna instead its more formal for me

Current Age (25+):
28 years, I know I am old, so please don't mind my age please.

Past job/work experience:
Before moving to Karakura, I was a maiden In Korea, I really loved that Job but times has changed now

Degree/qualifications:
Got my Masters in college before I dropped out to begin a family of my own.

Nationality and born location:
I was born and raised in South Korea in the city of Seoul.

Phone Number:
my phone number is 030-804-8333, I hope it will be easy to remember.

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?
As a mother of many children, I embrace the beautiful chaos and constant activity that fills our home. My days are a whirlwind of love, laughter, and lessons, where I juggle the needs and personalities of each child with patience and care. I find joy in nurturing their growth, guiding them through challenges, and celebrating their successes, big or small. My heart is full of love, and I strive to create a warm, supportive environment where each child feels valued and understood. Balancing responsibilities, I’ve learned to be adaptable, strong, and incredibly resourceful. Despite the inevitable exhaustion, I wouldn’t trade this journey for anything, as every moment with my children is a precious gift that shapes who I am.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
I’m interested in writing about people’s opinions and daily struggles to highlight issues that often go unnoticed. My aim is to bring these challenges to light, showing how they impact individuals and their perception of the city’s response. To achieve this, I plan to conduct interviews, gather personal stories, and observe various neighborhoods. I’m open to exploring different perspectives and tackling topics outside my usual focus to foster greater empathy and awareness in the community.

What are your expectations for the job?:
As a reporter, I expect to conduct thorough research, tell engaging stories, uphold ethical standards, manage deadlines, adapt to various topics, connect with the audience, and continuously improve my skills while staying informed about current events.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
Crimes? I haven't been arrested or Detain so far that i know about if that is what your asking?.

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
I'm fluent in Korean but i can speak a little bit of Icelandic.

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

Untitled112 (1).png

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

---

Voices of the KPD: Bridging the Gap with Community

*She sat down on the chair as she pulled out a long sheet of questions and a pen, her posture straight and professional.*
*As she adjusted her posture and cleared her throat, her eyes flickered with a sense of purpose, ready to discuss the driving forces behind her career.*

[There are no cameras in the room to keep the officer's face a secret. In the middle of the table, a tape recorder is there, recording all the voices as the people talk in private.]
1. Reporter: *She smiled warmly, her eyes glinting with determination.*
What motivated you to join the KPD?

Officer: *The officer sits but straightens at the attention, adjusting their uniform, exuding professionalism.*
Well, thank you for having me firstly.... well I say I’m passionate about public service and wanted to contribute to making Karakura safer.
2. Reporter: *She shifted slightly in her seat, taking a thoughtful pause before responding.*
What are the primary responsibilities of the General Police Division?

Officer: *The officer takes a deep breath before answering, their expression thoughtful.*
They handle routine patrols, emergency responses, and minor crime investigations.
3. Reporter: *Her expression became more serious, and she tapped her pen lightly on the paper.*
How does the Investigator Division differ?

Officer: *The officer leans forward slightly, interested in her question.*
They focus on complex cases and gather evidence with greater secrecy.
4. Reporter: *She leaned back slightly, her brow furrowing.*
What challenges has the KPD faced?

Officer: *As she shares initiatives, her eyes light up with enthusiasm, showing their passion for the job.*
So far we had corruption and a significant protest against police brutality.
5. Reporter: *She smiles, clearly impressed by the efforts.*
That’s something I say and how about technology? Is the KPD using anything cutting-edge?

Officer: *The officer pulls out their phone, showing her an app used for crime Review.*
Yes, we’ve been using a lot of new tools, like this app, to track crime patterns and respond faster.
6. Reporter: *She exhaled softly, her hands resting gently on the table as she considered her answer.*
Sometimes, officers receive a lot of criticism. How do you deal with that personally?

Officer: *The officer uncrosses their arms, signaling openness and receptiveness.*
Mixed I say. Some appreciate our efforts, while others criticize certain officers.
7. Reporter: *She nods, clearly understanding the difficulty of the job.*
That’s really insightful. Is there anything else you’d like to share before we wrap up?

Officer: *the officer would smile gratefully as the officer folds their arms together*
Let's say, I want to see even more collaborative efforts, like working alongside local organizations to tackle specific problems, whether it's crime prevention or youth engagement.
8. Reporter: *She tilts her head slightly, curious about the officer's personal motivation.*
What drives you to keep going in this challenging environment?

Officer: *The officer's expression softens as they reflect on their response.*
Honestly, it’s the people. Every time I see someone grateful for our help or hear a story about how we’ve made a difference, it reignites my passion for this work. It's all about making a positive impact.
9. Reporter: *She notes the officer's enthusiasm, asking a follow-up question.*
What advice would you give to someone considering a career in law enforcement?

Officer: *The officer straightens up, ready to share their wisdom.*
I’d say it's crucial to have a strong sense of community and empathy. Being a police officer isn’t just about enforcing the law, it’s about being a part of the community and understanding its needs. Patience and communication are key.
10. Reporter: *She smiles, appreciating the officer's perspective.*
Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights. One last question, what is your hope for the future of the KPD?

Officer: *The officer’s eyes shine with optimism as they respond.*
My hope is that we can continue to strengthen our relationships with the community and adapt to new challenges. I envision a KPD that not only fights crime but also fosters trust and collaboration with the people we serve.

resized_image.png

*The reporter offers a firm handshake, their grip steady and confident, symbolizing a mutual respect and shared commitment to the community. A warm smile crosses their face, reflecting a sense of gratitude for the opportunity to discuss important issues.*

[The reporter reaches over and stops the tape recorder, cutting off the recording.]
---

[OOC]
Additional Information:
I hope I get accepted

Attachments

• IMG_20240929_194149.jpg
    IMG_20240929_194149.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Aania

Level 179
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however, you have not been accepted this time around.

You may re-apply whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread