glowss build-team application.png
“The strength of a team is each member. The strength of a member is the team”
IGN:
glowss
(alternate accounts, crocodyle & shkrt)

Discord:
.glowss#5555

Explain your activity on the Server:
When describing my activity on the server I would say I am fairly active. On a scale it would be a 9/10. I am on everyday for at least 5+ hours balancing all my accounts. My main focus during free time is usually playing SchoolRP or being active in the discords. Gaining a role like this will nonetheless rocket my activity even more!

Why do you want to be on build-team?:
Personally I want to join the build-team because I feel as it would play a big role to the server but not something shown publicly. I also really enjoy building and never had much of a purpose for it, so at least if I get on this team I could put my skills to work! Being in a build-team for a server like SchoolRP seems like an honor and I would gladly be willing to pitch in and give my all to it. Let alone, this could give me a good experience of being on a team structure like this. Furthermore, though I have not been building for too long, I know I can improve and work on my ‘talent’ for the future of SchoolRP and myself!

Screenshots of builds you have completed yourself:
A tower I built by myself with W/E on the theme of SRP towers

EXTRA:
This is just a portion of my builds! My main focus in building is interior, though I am capable of everything. I will keep updating this thread as-well with new builds. Thank you for taking the time to read this application.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Very great builds with obvious details for both interior and exteriors. This is exactly what we're looking for, welcome to the team!​
  • To get started DM me on discord (MikeShotZ#0960) or start a conversation with me on the forums to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread