mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied glowss Event Team Re-Apply

➱IGN:
glowss

➱Explain your activity on the Server:
I would like to say that my activity on the server is a 9/10. This is because I am usually on every day from about 11am-11pm PST, of course with the breaks in between. I do have 3 accounts but I am the most active on this one (glowss) as I’m on a team. I would also like to add that I am decently active on glowss3 because it is an EMS account.
Due to covid and my state being completely online, it's been a lot easier for me to get on SRP for more hours and at any time needed. Although when school starts back up, which probably won't be until the 2021-2022 school year I will still be fairly active just not on for as many hours as I am now.

➱What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
There are several past experiences I have encountered when it comes to working in a team. Starting off with helping some others with their discord servers for either parties or families. Being on a team means working together with each other. From making big decisions or just helping out with the practices. Working in shops is definitely another team experience I have taken on. I currently work at a shop and a restaurant. During the openings there is a lot of pre-planning to make sure everyone is ready and knows what they are doing. While during restaurant openings, there's a lot of communication in vc’s. You have to talk to each other about who gets what customer or to just ask if we have a specific item in stock.
Furthermore, I have also partaken in an event quite recently. The college basketball team did an event that we chosen to call 'The rescue team'. We set stands up giving away free food and school supplies! This was to help any new comers start up or even regular players stop by and grab a snack.
Outside of RPH I have done a large amount of things related to working as a team. For instance, being the historian of my schools NHS, sports teams, and other small clubs. These experiences both icly and oocly are very important for something like Event Team. And they can be very useful in certain situations.

➱What makes you different from other applicants
There are three main aspects that set me apart from other applicants. They would consist of my determination, organization, and outgoing personality. Determination, this plays a big role in community teams like this. When your determined it can help get the job done quicker. Not only, when I am determined to do something, I will make sure it gets done both swiftly and precise. To continue, I am generally an organized person. I tend to write a lot of things down in designated areas or in planners. This is so I can keep a good remind of what I need to get completed. Concluding, a small addition is that I'm an extroverted person. Meaning, I enjoy talking and meeting new people. This could play a large role in event team because there is a lot of communication involved and needed.

➱Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

Event One

Karakura Tree Lighting
"It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air"

The Overview:
The Eden Tree is all decorated for Christmas! All the bright lights and colorful ornaments. There is only one issue. Where's the star? Well Karakura is going to have a tree lighting ceremony! The public may come around and watch the tree as it lights up and shines through the night.

Detailed Description:
[!] "Good afternoon Karakura! It's a nice night to point out that our Eden tree is decorated for Christmas. Something is a little off though. . .the star isn't lit up! Come down to the shopping district to watch the Christmas tree lighting" [!]

After the /event [Broadcast] has been spoken, we would give the players about 5+ minutes to make their way to the Eden tree. The goal would be for everyone to circle around it and admire the decorations our staff/builders put time into doing. Once everyone is ready there would be
a small talk almost like a speech from a person of choice (Preferred to have it be someone with a higher position in the icly rankings) thanking the citizens of Karakura for coming out that night and celebrating this wonderful first tree lighting.

[!] "I would like to start off by thanking all of you that have come out tonight. Today is the day that we have our first Karakura Christmas tree lighting where you get to whiteness the star light up the night sky" [!]

Following this speech, they would ask the citizens to count down from 5. Once among hitting 1 the star would light up. This would be executed by a staff member in vanish at the top of the tree placing glow stone/sea lanterns to make it shine.
This would be in a night time setting so when the tree is lit up you would be able to see it glow.

/Event You may count down now

The event would come to an end by the person who was chosen to speak concluding the 'ceremony' with a couple of words to tell/encourage people to continue on with there night.

[!] "I hope all of you enjoyed this small ceremony of the tree lighting! You may now diverse with your peers. Have a happy holidays and save travels!" [!]

This event could get disorganized quite quickly which is why having it as an unannounced event, would be best. Hosting the event out of no where, not as many people would come. This meaning it would be less laggy and less chaotic. If we were to announce it a couple ooc days before hand, more people would come/show up, giving the opportunity for a busier event.

Involved Players:
‣ICLY
-KPD to monitor the citizens making sure nothing bad/illegal is happening
-Citizens/Players

‣OOCLY

-Staff would either be in vanish or rp'ing to make sure rules aren't being broken during the event. They will also need someone to light the tree.
-Builders would need to decorate the Eden tree with blocks/heads to look like ornaments and tinsel

What needs to be built:

-The Eden tree would need to be decorated like a Christmas tree
- A star at the top where there is room for some sort of light source

Behind the idea:
I have had this idea for a while. But when I was thinking about it, the original thought came from the Grinch, when all the people from the town were in a circle around the tree. I realized that this could be a fun event idea, but for a Christmas tree lighting. Tree lightings are a real thing that many people go to. Its a fun ceremony for everyone to get together and celebrate the holidays!

Event Two
Karakura Winter Fest
"Carnivals bring out the child in everyone"

The Overview:
Its winter time! Get your coats on its time to celebrate. Karakura is presenting a winter fest. This is where you can come and enjoy a fun carnival/festival. There will be both fun activity's and food to purchase. You may also find an ice skating rink you can attend. We hope to see you there!

Detailed Description:

Starting off, the event would be located on the beach. This is because there is the most room here allowing a good amount of building and preparation to happen. The festival would include different stands selling treats to meals that can be purchased by the public. These could be cookie's, hot dogs, donuts, sandwiches, and more! The activity's that would be open to play would be like carnival games. This could very from darts, ring toss, and basketball. Lastly, adding to the festival some of the ocean could be frozen. It is winter after all. With a section of the ocean frozen, a fence could be added to create an ice skating rink. This would be a fun area to RP with.

[!] "It's a fine day in Karakura. As you may have seen, some of our fellow citizens have been up to something. This is a winter carnival! Come down to the beach to find different games and activity's. Check out the booths for food!" [!]

In the area this is being taken place in, there could also be a dance floor. A DJ would be located here playing music for everyone to enjoy. This could be accessed in a /it with the music link.

Darts: How darts would work would be you have 3 darts. There would be a board with 3 numbers that showed the points. Hitting bulls eye being the most and hitting near the edge would be less. The player would get to roll 3 times out of 50. Anything 25 and under would be counted as a hit. Meaning you hit the board. Anything 26 and above would be a miss, meaning you did not hit the board. There could be prizes attached to all games, where winning could get you a plushie.

Ring Toss: Ring toss would work similar to darts. You get a bucket of 50 rings. In front of you would be a stand with a bunch of empty soda bottles. You would roll out of 50. What ever number was rolled would be how many rings you got on the bottles. If 26 or more rings were successfully landed on the bottles you would win a prize. Anything 25 and under you would lose.

Basketball: Basketball is quite easy. You would simply stand on a line, then action shooting the ball into the hoop. Once actioned you would do /roll 20 two times. If the first roll is higher then the second role, this means you failed. Showing as you missed the hoop. If your first roll is smaller then the second then it means you succeeded. As in you got the ball in the hoop. Succeeding could result in a prize.

All games would have to be payed with yen to play.

The booths would be quite simple, you walk up and tell them your order, they would then tell them the price and you would pay for your food.
Ice skating would be for roleplaying purposes.

Involved Players:
ICLY-
-Players to run the booths and games
-Citizens to partake in the event

OOCLY-
-Staff to monitor the event
-Event team to piece it together

What needs to be built:

This event would need multiple things built. Evolving from, many different booths/stands where the food and item venders would be. Then the different areas the games/activity's would be. Not only the decorations!

Behind the idea:

When I was thinking of event ideas, this was one of the first that came to mind. It reminding me of almost all love movies where you and your significant other go to a winter carnival and they win you a plush. The scene of these movies is what really inspired me to do this event idea. I believe that creating a cozy environment where characters would wear winter clothing and partake in winter themed/carnival themed events would be fun.

Last edited:

minty

Level 10
DENIED

- Thank you for applying. But as a team, we have decided to deny your application. When more slots are open in the future you are welcome to apply again

Users who are viewing this thread