glowss | Police Application

glowss

Level 1

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Crocodyle
(Other accounts: glowss, sealeaf)

Previous bans:
Of all of my time on SchoolRP, I have not gotten any bans on either of my accounts.

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server is about 8.5/10. I get on everyday for about 4+ hours in total. Whether this be on this account or on my glowss account. Though, because it is summer time, I will be able to be on a lot more than during exams/ school year. Overall, my activity has been pretty high with myself being on every day for several hours balancing my two main accounts.

Which timezone are you in?

Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Do you have Discord?

Yes I do have discord
glowss#5555

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a microphone, and I am able to join vc’s and speak whenever needed.

List your current and past applications:

German Language
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german.25957 [Denied]
Service Dog
https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-application.26280 [Accepted]
College
https://schoolrp.net/threads/al**ndmxlk-college-app.26975/ [Accepted]
ET
https://schoolrp.net/threads/al**ndmxlks-event-team-application.32397/ [Denied]
Hawaiian Language
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hawaiian-language-application.32409/ [Accepted]
Spanish Language
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.32410/ [Accepted]
Journalist
https://schoolrp.net/threads/roaringwxters_-journalist-application.3263 [Accepted]
EMS
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glowss3-doctor-application.33030/ [Accepted]
ET 2
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glowss-event-team-re-apply.33320/ [Denied]
KPD
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glowss2-police-officer-application.36292/ [Pending] >> [Denied]
Club Leader (Google Forum) [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?:
As most people probably say, my motivation for applying is the experience and roleplay aspect of a KPD member. I have already tried a lot of factions during my time on SchoolRP but never the police faction. From the view of an old EMS it was always so exciting to do things that helped them out, or be on calls with them. I want to be able to join a faction that is active and enjoyable. Not only, being in the police faction will open me to a whole other side of SchoolRP I have not exactly seen before.
Furthermore, the teamwork and communication I see between the players/officers amaze me. They all get along very well and make sure no one gets left out. This gives me even more encouragement to want to join the faction. In the end, I want to join for the experience and to show and give my skills as a person both ICly and OOCly to this team.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I
do understand the Japanese laws and basic conduct, though I will work on remembering them by heart.

What are the Police ranks?

Regular Branch
Police Commissioner:
The commissioner is the head of the KPD. They enforce all rules and make the final decision. The commissioner is the one who gets to decide which people get accepted into the police force and who get removed.

Head Lieutenant:
The head lieutenant is the highest ranking under the commissioner. They help make a lot of decisions. The second in command.

Vice-Head Lieutenant:
The Vice-Head Lieutenant is below the head. They also help with decisions and fill in for the head if they are unable to help at the moment.

Police Lieutenant
The lieutenant role is to overlook all the other officers below them. They are one of the higher ranks in the system. There are also not very many of them.

Police Sergeant
The sergeant is the role of watching over the corporals and below doing training. They may also be there to answer any questions the ranks below do not know/understand.

Police Corporal:
The police corporal role is a rank above the Patrol officer. Once becoming corporal you get the chance to train other cadets in both informational and physical training.

Patrol Officer
The rank Patrol Officer is the rank you get after you pass the cadet test. You are able to go out more without being with others (Even though it's heavily recommended to be with a partner) A lot of ‘patrolling’ is done with this rank.

Police Cadet:
Police cadets are the newly accepted KPD members. They go through a series of physical and informational training to learn the basics and in and outs of being a police officer.

Detective Division
Detective superintendent
The superintendent of this field is the highest rank. They look over all the other detectives and make sure they are in line/ doing all their work correctly.

Detective Chief Inspector
Chief inspectors help confine the criminals and make sure Inspectors are doing their job correctly.

Detective Inspector
The inspector of this field trains the constable’s. They help with gathering evidence and proof for cases. This rank is somewhat similar to the Corporal rank.

Detective Constable
The detective constable is where you go through more training in learning to become a detective.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Personally, I feel I know a good portion of police work both ICly and OOCly. The police carry out large tasks in both SchoolRP and the real world. In SchoolRP, the police have loads of communication. Communication is a key part for fellow workers to do their duties together. This is done by VC’s and multiple ways of messaging each other. They talk about strategy and how they will take on the situation at hand. The best approach and the safest approach for themselves and others.
Furthermore, I may not know it all but I do understand the technical part of it. This for example are the color codes. They are used to describe certain situations, though you may hear them more with the medical side. Five priorities that you will hear a lot in announcements, not only radio codes that are good to memorize because they are easier to say then typing out long messages in emergencies. I also understand that not only are there the technical portion of being a police member, but there are the physical and interactive things like patrols, raids, man hunts, and more. Overall, the police do their best to keep the city safe and away from potential danger.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?

There are multiple factions in SchoolRP, but the police faction has to be one of the best if not most important one to the server. This is because it keeps the community stable and a balance between the different types of roleplay. Which brings me to my next topic of gangrp. Gang roleplay seems to be very common amongst the public, especially people who don't really apply for tags or teams. It's a community that needs to have some sort of control over it. Without the cops, who knows what the ICly community would be like. The police make sure crime isn't always happening and to take real life points and put it into the game.
Police work also helps with small things that keep the roleplaying aspect more real in a sense of “IRL”.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do understand that I am able to be demoted at any moment and for any reason.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I do understand that applying for this role means I am 100% dedicated to the Police officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I do understand that if training is hosted while I am online and I do not attend I am able to be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I do understand that becoming a police officer follows with the IC harassment and I will not take it OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Paola Kodama would be a 5’5 woman with a weight of 122lbs. Looking at her, you’d see a noticeable thin build with slight muscle tone in both the forearm and bicep. Bright baby blue eyes that would look like crystal clear ocean water and light blonde hair. Her hair would always seem to be perfectly straight as if she straightened it; her hair would reach to her lower back. Paola would always have a smile on her face, whether it be real or fake she always seemed happy and enjoying herself.
Paola is very good at ventriloquism. This is something that has stood out with her making her a little ‘different’ then most. She picked up this talent when she was a small girl playing with dolls. Even though this doesn't relate to much in her life, it's something unique she carries on. Not only, Paola is a lacto-ovo vegetarian. She stays away from all types of meats but will eat dairy products and eggs. This was mainly for the fact that she thinks it will help with dieting and maintaining a good weight.

What they're like on and off the job?

On Duty
On duty, Paola stays professional and mature to her age. She likes to stay focused because you never know what can happen. Running in the family, she has a mindset of work comes first. She’d make sure she wore the correct uniform and had her badge perfectly clipped to the shirt/vest on her. Still on duty she always had a smile, she’d just keep a low profile to stay prepared.
Off Duty
When off duty, Paola likes to be with family and friends. She isn't as serious but she still tends to play a proper professional role in front of those around her. This is because she likes to maintain a perfect nature and look after herself and her family. Sometimes you can find Paola making jokes and goofing off with the people closest to her.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

When Paola looks at her co-workers, she doesn't just see them as the people she has to work with, she sees them as family and friends. Paola with the kind heart she has, she would do anything to make sure everyone was okay and doing good. She also has lots of respect for her higher ups, and never looks down on those ranked below her.
Paola does love to plan her future. She wants to have more children and create a large family that she can care for. Not only, continue giving to the community as it's something she really enjoys doing. Seeing people smile makes her happy. Though in the sense of career in the future, Paola is planning on staying in the police force for a while until leaving seems necessary.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Paola Kodama, born in Sanok, Poland. This would be a small city not very many people knew about. Growing up, she was an only child living with just her mother. Paola’s mother Babunia Kodama would have a very kind heart, though she’d be very tough on Pao. The dad... Well, he was not in the picture, and never really was for most, if not all of Paola’s life. This made it hard for her growing up without that father figure. She never really questioned it and always listened to her mothers reason for him passing away. That really wasn't the case as he simply did not want a child and got up and left.
She was now in primary school learning the basics in informational and how to become a young woman. Friends come and go throughout these years as none of them ever really stuck and went their own ways. At 12 years old, Paola found a liking in travel. Growing up through junior high, she would explore different places and countries through books she would get from the library down the road. Paola was 18 years old when she found her passion in helping people. This turned into her wanting to study medicine and how to help people with their sicknesses. After graduating high school, she went to a nearby college in Poland to learn medicine. She learned a lot, even graduated and went into medicine. It was after she graduated that she got a great offer to become a doctor in a small place called Karakura, located in Japan. Of course, Pao would take it now, moving away from her home of birth with her mother to this place in Japan. Being a doctor for a few years in Karakura was amazing. She met new people and even found a guy that she thought was gonna be the man of her life.
She ended up having two children with this man, those named Tristen Kodama, and Emiko Kodama. Soon after, she would retire from giving her work at the hospital. Paola found herself leaving her significant other. After, she started doing online college to get different degrees in police related things. She majored in criminal justice specifically. During this time, her son Tristen Kodama killed himself for undisclosed reasons.(Find out ICly) Finishing her college through the sad time of her life, she’d graduate with a masters degree. Now looking for jobs related to the police force, she would find herself applying for a position in the Karakura Police department.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Paola Kodama
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms.
Given Name(s): Pao
Preferred Name: Paola // Pao
IC Phone number: 554306034
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Polish & Norwegian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details