OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

glyc1ne

What is your timezone?:

PST

Please provide your Discord tag:

planetsuperstar

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Professor Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/glyc1nes-professor-application-botany.69572/ [ACCEPTED]
Gaelic Language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/glyc1nes-language-application.69635/ [ACCEPTED]
First Chinese Language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/glyc1nes-language-application.67978/ [ACCEPTED]
Second Chinese Language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/glyc1nes-language-application.70999/ [ACCEPTED]
Russian Language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/glyc1nes-language-application.69516/ [ACCEPTED]
Third Language Slot: https://schoolrp.net/threads/glyc1nes-other-application.69362/ [ACCEPTED]
Serbian Language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/glyc1nes-language-application.68144/ [ACCEPTED]

Describe your activity on the server:

I am normally on SRP almost every day. Here is a timetable of the hours I am normally seen online, and the weekdays.

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
12 PM - 8 PM4 PM - 8-9 PM
4 PM - 8-9 PM
4 PM - 8-9 PM4 PM - 8-9 PM4 PM - 5 PM12 PM - 9-10 PM

List your accounts and roles on this server:

Main: glyc1ne

[Adult] Haili Malee
[Grade 12] Go Chao
[Grade 12] Maibe Haikara
[Grade 10] Kavya Cheréau (APPLYING)

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am aware of this.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The Student Council consists of dedicated students who hold the role of making sure all students are following the rules that are established. Aside from checking in on students to ensure they follow the rules, Councillors also provide academic help to those who need it. Councilors are allowed to hand out detention slips if a student is misbehaving, as well as contact any school employees if needed for any further advances on the situation.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I became motivated to apply for the student council due to the roleplay situations you can encounter as one, as well as the different benefits it holds. Being able to help plan and attend school events brings more opportunities to meet new people involved with the school.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I am aware of this and I would be excited to participate and help with events, as I am a very creative person.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

COUNCILLOR-PRESIDENT
The council president works with the other members of the Student Council to plan events, as well as make sure the Council is doing what they are supposed to.

VICE-PRESIDENT
Second in command of the Student Council, the vice-president is there to support the president in their discussions and decisions, working together along with the rest.

SCHOOL-EMPLOYEES
The employees of Karakura High are an essential part of maintaining the Student Council. The Student Council members discuss certain subjects with the employees, working out anything. The employees serve as a higher-ups to the Council members in case anything gets out of control.

SLT
As the masterminds of Karakura High, the SLT serves as the main planners of the school. Keeping everything in order, as well as reprimanding students on harsh matters. The SLT works with the Student Council to plan events or works with them to plan events and make sure everything is planned out and funded. Without the SLT, Karakura High would be a mess.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

Watching the misbehaving student with a keen eye, Kavya would approach them slowly and quietly, whispering;

“Excuse me, you cannot be causing this type of disruption during an assembly. I will ask you to come with me and stand next to me for the remainder of the assembly.”

Afterward, Kavya would lead the student to an area in the gym where the student would be away from any distractions, as well as close to her so she could keep an eye on them. If the student decides to continue misbehaving, Kavya would contact any SLT or employees available for further punishment if needed.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

Heaving out a loud, audible sigh, Kavya reluctantly reaches for her radio. Speaking into it, she began to inform the employees and fellow student council members of the situation.

“A student seemed to have run away after I spoke to them about not wearing a mask on school grounds. If I see them again, I will be giving them detention. Could any of you possibly contact any SLTs available?”

And with that, Kavya would begin to go search for the student. If found, she would hand them a yellow slip with the words “DETENTION” written across it in bold letters. If the student continues to disobey the rules, she would ask for any higher-ups to contact any SLTs.

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?

Approaching the teacher softly, Kavya would inform the teacher of the person's behavior. From there, she would discuss whether to give them a warning or an actual talking to. If the teacher agreed that further help or support was needed, a counselor might become involved to talk to the student, or SLT if the student continued to disobey and cause more chaos and threats.

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?

Kavya would first attempt to get information on said protest, making sure it would be peaceful and if it was something that wasn’t against the school's rules or beliefs. If it fits all the boxes for being a safe and peaceful protest, Kavya would run it up with some higher-ups before allowing it to take place.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

Listening to the school employee attentively, Kavya would begin to reflect on her mistakes.

“I am sorry if I caused any trouble, I will refrain from doing so in the future.”

Once she finished talking to the employee, she would go to the Council President to talk about her mistakes and reflect on them before going forward.

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

Imagine this; On the stage of the gym, a giant wheel with multiple prizes on it. The prizes could vary from items to Yen, whatever the Council and employees decide to fund. Along with the giant wheel, there would be a stage for multiple contestants to stand. The idea of the event would be trivia, any volunteers would be welcomed to the stage as multiple questions would be thrown at them regarding different subjects. Teachers would ask the questions, hopefully, based on the subject they teach. If guessed correctly, the student who got it right would spin the wheel and potentially win a prize on whatever the wheel decides to land on.

The scene of the event would consist of multiple chairs scattered throughout the gym, anyone who wants to attend is allowed in.

The Student Council could plan out the music before the event starts, as well as funny sound effects to be blared out of the speakers depending on what the contestants were talking about. A good thing about this event is it’s suitable for all ages, as Karakura High has ages that range from 13-25. It’s inclusive and entertaining, and people gain something out of it.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

“My full name is Kavya Cheréau.”

“I am female.”

“I am currently sixteen years old.”

Phone number:

“030-034-4687 is my number.”

How would you describe your personality?:

“Well, I would describe myself as a person who is always reading to resolve any conflict. The people around me tend to say that I am very open-minded and collected. Honestly, I believe any sort of violence is never the answer… I try to approach things softly.”

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

“What separates me is my confidence regarding this role. I know I can put my best efforts into achieving a better academic structure for Karakura High and providing help to those who need it. I accept everyone with open arms. Allowing me into a Councillor would not only benefit the Student Council itself but also the students that attend Karakura High.”

Why do you want this position?:

“I want this position to further push my possibilities, working with the students of Karakura High. I would love to have new opportunities to meet people, and plan events using my creative skills.”

What interests you the most about student council?:

“The most…? Well, probably the events the Student Council gets to hold. I love planning things such as that, really gets my creativity going.”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

“Ways I could contribute to making the school a safer and fun environment is by patrolling around the school, ensuring everyone is doing what they are supposed to and behaving. Rather than approaching people with a cold aura, I would try to speak to them more calmly to avoid escalating situations. Though, making it a fun environment? I think my presence is pretty entertaining. I find myself funny. Aside from events, of course.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread