mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Gnagrp's Receptionist application.

Gnagrp

Level 4
Blueberrybleh
Blueberrybleh
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Gnagrp

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Gnagrp#2208

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: Est

Describe your activity on the server: Im normally active on weekdays between 8-10 weekends 6-12 can vary depending on irl issues.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I acknowledge Inactivity within the server will get me demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A receptionist’s duty is to help guide and solve issues of students. It may involve stopping fights conflicts or just guiding students to where they need to go such as the nurse's office or other public utilities.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been playing on the server for about 6 months but have mostly been doing Gang Roleplay/ Criminal roleplay.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: To get a different view of the server since I have mostly been on the criminal roleplay side I think it would be a fun break to try the School Employee Faction!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.59205/ [Russian Application 2] Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-application.58566/ [Service dog application] Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.58186/ [Russian application 1] Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.58133/ [Korean Application] Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
GregRp College Bachelors
ILOVEBLCKMAIL [Dog]
blankdragonz [grade 7]

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Natasha would give them a stern look warning them if they continued they would get a detention slip, She would then turn to walk away and if they continued spewing curses or profanity she would turn around walking back over handing them a detention slip then go back to what she was doing before this had all happened.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Natasha would Quickly dart in breaking up the fight pulling the students aside, noting both sides of the conflict before handing them both a detention slip and telling them to walk separate ways before she would go back to what she was doing.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Natasha would quickly grab her fellow co-worker pulling her aside warning her if she didn't stop they risk slt getting involved or worse demotion.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? She would be more laid back and less tense but still formal and a bit uptight being new to the school faculty team.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would kick back stretching her arms out, yawning then sitting back up to answer the young man stood in front of her.
/me She would stand up from her chair walking back over to the cabinet grabbing a time schedule walking back over and handing it to the student. As the student walked away, she would wave goodbye.
/me She would turn and face her co-worker asking if we can redeem the tokens she would then turn back to the student saying we can redeem those go to the left of us there is a board there with all the rewards then come back and tell me what you want, and I’ll be glad to help you!

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Natasha Satoshi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Natasha

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Academic Degree: Bachelor
Major(s): business administration
Minors: Accounting

Nationality: Korean
Known Languages: Korean, Japanese, Russian

Backstory
Natasha was brought up in Busan, South Korea. Here is where she studied for many hours of every single day with the help of various tutors, books, and at times just her own brain, learning Russian, Japanese, and Korean over the course of several years. Natasha always loved her school staff as a student because that is where she felt most at home. She really despised her life at home and always quarreled with her parents because of them forcing her to do things which she felt were impossible for her. However, that struggle is what made her who she is today. Now that she is older and has made it through the difficult life of college studies, she wants to become just like her “heroes.” She may not be skilled in the concept of teaching others, but she wants to be there for struggling students. Natasha has a dream to help as many people as she can. She wants to be the hero that she needed and obtained in other peoples’ lives. Nat wants to spur on the newer generations. She has always liked kids because she wanted to be a better adult role model to the kids than what she had when she was young and had a good temper showing this by always keeping her cool and never getting mad at kids even when they do stupid, silly, or profane things. All of these things led to Natasha deciding to apply and try her best at becoming a receptionist, a job where she could put to use her skills with other languages to help kids understand where they are even though they might be new around Karakura! Her skills would be put to good use as a receptionist because of her being multilingual and having a calm temper and willingness to work with kids. She truly believes that she can make a difference, a positive difference, for many people anew, even if only a few people will acknowledge it difference, a positive difference, for many people anew, even if only a few people will acknowledge it.
Motivation for Joining KHS:
Natasha wants to make a difference, and to be a good role model and help students to become whatever they desire!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because of the large amount of time, I dedicate to the server would benefit this role and the players that need help or advice from an active player that still wants to learn and benefit from this roleplaying experience.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: Nope but if I do end up having any ill be sure to add it!
Do you have any questions?: Nope but ill be sure to ask if I do!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread