mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Go-Kart Track [Suggestion] | AJphoenix

AJPhoenix

Level 5
IGN: AJphoenix
DATE: 27/09/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I would like to suggest the idea of a Go-Kart track with rentable go-karts, which can only be accessed once a player have submitted a sum of money. For example 10k Yen for 5 oocly minutes (+small building for payments etc. if possible). A possible location for this could be next to the 11/7, incorporating some forest scenery and features. However, if someone has their own custom Go-Kart, they are allowed in free/lowered price.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would benefit the server because it adds to the range of physically possible roleplay you can do. Sports are an example of this since you actually play rather than just act out what you are doing. As well as this, another reason why it would be beneficial to the community is the fact that there is only a percentage of players who own vehicles and adding a feature where you can temporarily use a vehicle for a set amount of time for competitive purposes is enjoyable for many. Furthermore, it would reduce the amount of icly illegal street races and could potentially open up new roleplay opportunities for characters and their storylines.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
+1

YESSSSSSSSSS backlogs please

I personally want more things for us to do like the bowling alley

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
+1

Definitely a good idea and more creative suggestion, would probably attract a lot of attention as well from the community, and would be a good place to roleplay at like nylu said, other than the bowling alley

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1

Definitely a good idea and more creative suggestion, would probably attract a lot of attention as well from the community, and would be a good place to roleplay at like nylu said, other than the bowling alley
Watch the Spartans take over this one lol

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
There just isn’t enough room on the map to implement something like that. Interesting idea however, but I don’t see building something like that to fit the Japanese theme we have going on, as well as keeping up with the realism of the game.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
No space, but for the next map there should be more interesting and unique roads to allow for illegal street racing to be fun.

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
no new map btw, we gotta do what we can with the current one

AJPhoenix

Level 5
Fair enough Infi, I kinda guessed that there wouldn't be enough space however I liked the concept and just wanted to vocalise it in case anything buildings would be removed in futre

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Fair enough Infi, I kinda guessed that there wouldn't be enough space however I liked the concept and just wanted to vocalise it in case anything buildings would be removed in futre
Yeee it really is a good concept tho

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+1

YEYSYSYSS if you have to, replace some of the houses or even the bowling alley—Barely anyone uses it, let's be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread