Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmyslxys

Level 4
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Goldiiiee

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?: Mostly everyday, if not it is usually because of a serious reason such as school or family.

Do you have discord? Yes I do

Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have not ever been banned before, no.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: 10/10

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I understand that there can be causes leading to getting fired ICly.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A school nurse is what I would like to call a school doctor, making sure the student who comes for help gets as much as possible out of a school nurse, and if more serious a nurse would contact others to get the help they need to be satisfied. A school nurse helps out with medical problems a student would have such as a headache, a cut, a stomach bug, etc. And will try as hard as possible to heal them for the day so they can get through school day safely.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, as a former teacher I have had students who needed medical assistance in which I would send them to the nurse, or more importantly assisted them myself.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been apart of School Role play for over a year and have gone on other role play servers in the past, learning the correct ways to do so.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: A school nurse ensures safety to a child if it means bandaging up a wound or sending them home to appropriate assistance. A nurse makes sure a student is 10/10 healthy before sending them away for a healthy and happy school day and helps out any child if assistance is greatly needed.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would easily give them a warning for disrespecting a school employee, and if I see the behavior again to anyone in the school area a detention and or a talk with the V.P or Principal will be handed out immediately.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I will try my best to get the job done safely for not only myself, but my surroundings. I will try my best to get the job done correctly, and will work as long as needed to get it done right. I will also work hard to impress the School Principal with my job!

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would instantly stop them with whatever they were doing and ask them why thy were doing it and what the reason was, if it was an inappropriate and un needed reason/act I would report it to the Principal and or V.P, to make sure it was allowed or wanted.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Emmy Rose
Chosen Job: School Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS: Being really into what was going on as a child, Emmy Rose had a lot of motivation for helping out others with what was needed and making sure everything was alright when it wasn't. She wanted to do something that had that passion in those subjects and being a nurse really spoke out to her. Before realizing that nurse was her passion, all her attempts at other life decisions helped her being who she is today and really made her more enthusiastic to help everyone, no matter the situation. She knew that YHS was a local school and knew that they had, had nurse openings. This is her chance to go somewhere in life where she would truly be comfortable with her job.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over others because of 1. my overoptimistic behavior, I really think it helps when working with bad situations when you think "Nothing will make this better", but there is always something that can help and I truly believe that and I think that would help out with my chosen job. I also believe that my enthusiasm is really high and my character can seriously bring that out int helping all the children on YHS, and is one more step to making them feel better. Finally I think I should be accepted over others is the way that I as a person and my character looks at situations good/bad, I always think when something happens, how does it change you as a person and what can you do to change the perspective you give the situation.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
The nurse role is already taken. Please check the roster before applying.
Re-apply in 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread