goldznhour
Fundraiser
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username):

goldznhour

Timezone:
MST (Canada)
What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
Recently I’ve become more active on SRP. I’m usually on for 2-4 hours a day maybe more depending on how busy I am IRL. But overall I’ve been playing SRP since 2017 and am decently active.

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):

Nadi#2358

How long have you been building?:
Technically speaking I’ve been building ever since I first got Minecraft which was 10 years ago but I began taking a more serious route in building about 5-6 years ago, trying to improve my skills the best I could. As time passed, I got better and was learning many different styles of building and different ways to texturize and make the build stand out.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
If I do get accepted onto the team, I hope to join some sort of community and help build onto SRP and my own skills one day at a time. I want to learn from those around me and hopefully help others with what I can. Along with that, I hope to find a way to express myself through my builds and share the joy of creation with others. After playing Minecraft for so many years I can see how much it has grown and how many new materials there are to build with now and help us create our own unique builds. With the help of being on a team as well, we can give each other pointers and ideas when we are having a hard time figuring out what to build.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
At the moment I would say my strong suit is structure, I can build any type of building and make it look texturized and defined in many different ways. Second, on my list would probably be close to organics because ever since I started playing that was what I was best at till now. I am still working on my interior skills which I hope I can learn more about and improve my skill by joining the team.

Do you understand the building is a team effort and won't always be building by yourself?:
Yes, I do which is honestly amazing to me since I do have a fairly busy schedule with my social life, work, and school. As well as having people help you build means builds will be finished quicker, you can share your ideas and pointers, and the best way to plan a build out as a team depends on the size of the structure, room, or organic.

What type of style do your builds consist of? Is there more than one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
I build a little bit of everything, in the past, I use to be extremely into medieval builds but nowadays I mostly focus on my modern-styled builds, trying to improve them and welcome new ideas.

–Portfolio –
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration from myself and the other Builders we have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread