mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Goodbye for now

[This all started by atakka lol]

To SRP Members:

As you all may know, my name is Levie or Brownies. I have been on this server for about 5 years now if i’m correct, i have met the most amazing people that i would ever meet in a lifetime. Although i did wish many more years within this great community i have finally decided that it was time for me to send off my goodbyes. As a 16 year old, i do have a lot of exams to focus on and my life to plan ahead of me. I do appreciate everyone who supported me within my years here, I sincerely apologise for the mistakes i did make within the server which i served my consequences. As a result of my time here, i do hope that everyone i’ve met and befriended does well within their future. SchoolRp was the one who changed me as a person for the better, i am so thankful for everyone. But over the years, it pains me to say that SchoolRp began to become rather Toxic and it messed with my mental health quite a bit, i became strong and took upon many opportunities SchoolRp put in front of me!

A little bit about myself:

Before you continue to read, let me tell you a little bit more about myself. My name is Levie [Leh-vee] But you all know me as Brownies. Fun fact, my name is actually from Harry Potter ‘Leviosa’ weird enough my family is huge Harry Potter fans! I’m 16 and a proud blue Aussie. As most of you kinda know, i’m a voice actor, Musician and an artist, not to mention a deadset weirdo. I’m always that one person in call who seems to say the weirdest shit in call when it’s late at night(Best not to call me at night lol). I created the weirdest memes HMMMMM. I’m the type of person people come to for advice, like honey boo boo, my advice is the best of the best, i mean my preptalks are so amazing. YOU WILL NEVER MEET SOMEONE AS COOL AS ME. Besides all of that, i’m actually a very strong-willed person, i work my a*se off. Like i work out daily, a workout of donuts and video games bro, that sh*ts hard af. BUT i’m blabbering too much, let’s move on shall we?

Some of the Roles or Jobs i gained:

-English High School Teacher.

-Mathematic High School Teacher.

-Police Cadet.

-Forensic ****yst.

-Worker at 11/7.

-Worker at Heartbucks.

-Worker at the Sushi place.

-Worker at Suoobway.

-Worker at Blocky-Mart

-Worker at KFC.

I’ve had many experiences within working within these places and it was all full of laughter and fun. All these ranks grew my confidence and bettered myself as a person. They allowed me to engage with many roleplay scenarios which grew my enjoyment. I was in many gangs which that sh*t was the bomb. ‘I like watching people die’. But at one stage Gangrp got wayyyy outta hand, still fun to do, but too much. Recalling all the memories i had with everyone, truly places a smile upon my face, but it does sadden me to leave so soon.

But let's get real here, the change of SRP wasn't the best. A lot of people agree with the fact the large change of SRP was awful. I'm not just saying the builds were bad i'm simply implying that it was too much of a sudden change. Personally i believe previously the map was amazing, but now the map is just.... not SRP anymore. I haven't been on SRP for quite a while due to some personal crap. I used to play SchoolRP every single day man, and now i just feel like it isn't worth it anymore. And yes some people may disagree with me and that's ok but this is my personal opinion. There is sooooo much toxicity that's formed within this server and it's gotten outta hand, people making fun of you in VC or people arguing with you about the most ridiculous things. SRP was an amazing community but i hate to say that is has gone downhill for the worst.
And now i've finally realised that it's time for me to move on and sort out my life instead of spending it on a Roleplay server where i'm going to get beat down for being myself. I'm not implying SchoolRP can't change, but if it can then great. But again i think it's time for a better change if you want to welcome or gain more players.​

Appreciation:

I would like to thank some of the Players on SchoolRp that i’ve grown a strong bond with or have just Befriended.

-Aania: When i first met you was when I received a job at 11/7 and you were the owner, I suppose i wasn’t liked too much but in time we grew close. #EuropeanGangGang.​

-Kori: I met you quite a while ago, and honestly man. Don’t know where i’ll be without you, you’re my best friend. Try to stay positive man.

-Azaria: Honestly, you’re the one you maidified me into heartbucks. If it hadn’t been the case we wouldn’t be friends today, you’re honestly so beautiful and intelligent. I love you so much!

-Buck: You’ve been there for me since our first roleplays. You’ve been a friend and closest thing to a brother honestly, i care about you a lot and wish the best for you.

-Dark: I know i can be kinda shitty to you, but the years i’ve known you, You’re a good mate with an amazing heart. Thank you so much for everything <3

-DeathDeciple: Although i don’t know you too much, you’ve been quite a good friend, i thank you for that.

-Night: Try not to let people get to you, you’re kind hearted and amazing.

-Rock: We don’t talk too much anymore, but you were legit like my Brother, you delt with all my bullshit and helped me when i needed it. You took upon the ownership of 11/7, and even though things hit you hard you still stood on your feet, you’re very strong and courageous.

-Chronics: You’re big thottie.

-Winter: You’ve always been a shithead, pissing me off. You do have a good heart but you know what will be even better? Stop MAKING FUN OF MY EYEBROWS they’re fabulous.

-8100: Bailey, honestly. You’re a great friend who’s put up with me whining. Thank you for being there for me when i needed you the most, But you’re also a fu*king b*tch.

-Zane: I met you in a call with kori and a few other weirdo’s and honestly, you’re one of the best people i’ve ever met, dealt with my shit, comforted me. Even though you piss me off so damn much. You’re a good person, kindhearted, don’t let people take advantage of that.

My amazing OC’s:

-Bambi-lee Emerson

-Nadia James Sanchez

-Milos Mirvana

-Echo Nakamora

-Carlo Padovano

-Willow Rose Kaderona -> Willow Rose Nakamora

-Lucia Daria

-Tyrion Uchiyama

-Jarvis Ritter(Also Known as Leonie Ritter)

-Hannah May

-Annie-May Zanderwaal

-Jai Karter.

-Rain Parkerson

Although most of these characters died, i would like to give everyone a big hug for giving me inspiration on what to write in my story books for each character **HUGS**

My Final words:

Honestly, keep doing what you all love to do. Stay positive and strong. You all are truly amazing, i do hope one day i will be able to return and befriend new people that have joined and made a home of SchoolRP. Or perhaps i’ll join every now and then to see what’s changed, But until then just know. NOBODY CAN TAKE MY PLACE, I’M THE BEST! Now i’ve made that clear, this is my final goodbye. I’ll be available on discord [BrowniesFilms#1012] since you know uh, i’m a voice actor so kinda can’t delete that xD
So feel free to keep chatting to me, unless i’m boring (most likely am)

Me: See you Later Alligator.
You: In a while crocodile.​

<333

ScoringWynter

Level 26
ScoringWynter
ScoringWynter
Notable
-Winter: You’ve always been a shithead, pissing me off. You do have a good heart but you know what will be even better? Stop MAKING FUN OF MY EYEBROWS they’re fabulous.
Brownies. I'll never stop making that joke >:D
I will miss you over the years we've conversated, hung out. Great times we've had from me wheezing in call and dying of laughter and tearing up. We've had plenty of great times together, I hope you come back soon friend. I wish you the best of luck with your future. I'll never forget what you completed for me, being by my side, asking for advice. I'll always be there when you need me fam.
So here is my most famous line for you, "Yee-yee to the yee-haw, I will ride the old town road with you!"
OKAY I FOUND THESE

Last edited:
I knew you for short period of time. I don't know you much. and Kinda of hate that I didn't get know you better. But, even so. I Hope you take careful and Good luck in the future

And Let's hope our paths cross again!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
not to be impersonal or anything but i'll give you 3 months, bye until then.

Users who are viewing this thread