mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Goodbye from Nerdinqry

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
SRP has been one of the best communities I've been in. Yes, there were very toxic players, and yes, there were a lot of moments that got me very pissed. However, SRP has been where I've made 90% of my online friends, all of them I was probably more active with than my actual IRL friends.

It's been over two years since I joined this server. I remember when I was still that loser NameMC player trying to fit in and look at me, still trying to do the same thing. I've accomplished a lot on SRP. I've been a club leader, one of the top players in basketball, once upon a time a great player in many of the other plugins, a lore team member. SRP has allowed me to achieve things that I never really was able to do before. I remember when I never really joined vcs or interacted with a lot of people, and now, I'm the one asking people to chat. SRP's shaped me into a more socially active person both in Minecraft and in real life.

It's honestly so hard to leave SRP, leaving all of my good friends that I've made on here. These two years have honestly been great. For anyone who knows me, I probably don't remember you (sorry). But to my good friends, farewell! I'll definitely still pop back in every now and then. I don't know if you'll still be here if I ever come back, but you guys have been amazing friends.

oh yeah:
gncme is still an egirl
customable is still a nerd
and imagine naming your character den hahahahhahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHhahahHa

i would write about more of my friends but im on phone and currently in a car so..

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
o7 may you have a good time on in the future. I hope maybe you’ll see us all once again. It’s been an honour to work with you lore and sometimes ingame, you’ll be missed. I wish you the best on your journey in life

Users who are viewing this thread