mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Goodbye stuff

I only announced i was leaving to inform everyone. The only reason i came up to the decision to leave is because i'm extremely sick, in and out of hospital and i don't have the time anymore.
I believe people who announce they're leaving is a good idea so they don't suddenly disappear.

James!

Level 20
Itz_James
Itz_James
Rich+
I only announced i was leaving to inform everyone. The only reason i came up to the decision to leave is because i'm extremely sick, in and out of hospital and i don't have the time anymore.
I believe people who announce they're leaving is a good idea so they don't suddenly disappear.
And that is perfectly fine. like I said this is my own opinion.

James!

Level 20
Itz_James
Itz_James
Rich+
And you have a very good reason to quit, hope you get better.

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
i actually just don't have time to roleplay because of school but ok yeah im faking it and coming on everyday totallyyyy

RoseRP

Level 46
Am I saying that YOU directly are faking it?
The thing is though - you're kind of directing it at everyone who has posted a Goodbye/Taking a break, the general thread is free for use - and it's up to us what we use it for, just as you are entitled to your opinions, we are as well. Personally - it's a great way to say Goodbye and get everyone in a group, because I've actually seen people use the Forums more then they use discord - also when you get lots of texts asking 'where have you gone' or have so many friends - sometimes you feel the need to make a post.

Now that being said - I don't believe it should be used to gather attention, or to spread hate - but rather to just give your goodbyes and go! For me personally I was just taking a break for a few months and got tired of logging into my discord with hundreds of messages of 'where r u?' 'where did u go?' 'are you still alive?' - ontop of that people that know you well enough - may assume that the worst has happened. Which is more stress on them then saying bye.

Ontop of that - you did make a assumption that all of us are..

A: Leaving because Atakka left - or that Atakka has stemmed this - lots of people have left simply because of there own problems, this has been here for much longer then Atakka leaving - it's a nasty assumption!

B: That we're faking our problems, to me at least this is extremely ignorant to assume that all of us are faking. (I'm looking at Sam, and gRimZ on this one.) Some of us are actually having serious problems and we're leaving/taking a break to deal with those problems until we're well enough to come back. IE: Getting professional help, Taking a breather and clearing your head.

While I do see where it can be hard to not believe that Atakka DIDN'T CAUSE THIS, - It's untrue, lots of people have left for much less then some of us have stated.

Though I'm not expecting you to believe me - or for you to listen, I'm simply voicing my thoughts on this thread.

By the way there's plenty of topics out there! If anything I would suggest just ignoring the Goodbye's, and Break-time themed threads :)

Have a Good Evening/Afternoon/Day/Night/Morning!

Users who are viewing this thread