players online

goodmorningRP | Hospital Staff Application

Angle

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

goodmorningRP

Previous bans:

I’ve Got two ban’s, One for ERP and another one for Using a Hacked Client.

Describe your activity on the server?:

On a scale from 1 to 10, I’d say my activity is about a 9.

Which timezone are you in?:

EST.

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:

Yes I do, Angel.#2344

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes I have a Microphone and I use it mostly all the time whenever I have the chance.

List your current and past applications:

JSL application | JSL form | SchoolRP | accepted

f
What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

My experiences with DetailRPing is somewhat good as for what I think. For an
Example, one time I was GangRPing, and one of my friend’s were in a 4 against 1 situation. In the event he got stabbed, this is the first thing I did after the fight was over: “/me he’d get down onto one of his knees, kneeling next to the male laying flat on the ground, before taking out a white small towel then placing it with pressure on the males open stab wound. Then he’d use his other hand to reach over into his pocket, pulling out his phone dialing the EMS Phone number.”.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation for applying to the EMS Role is for RP to see how Different it is from other RP jobs,, and the Storyline for my character. But also for the Payments, and to maybe meet/ make new friends ICly, and OCCly.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

I would like to Apply for the Surgeon Role.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

I know that for Surgeons They can remove dead organs and/or tissues from the patient's body, they can repair tissues and/ or organs that might have been damaged in a number of ways or they can replace the removed/ damaged organs/ tissues with prosthetics or other types of artificial creations

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Doctor - People that work with many of the minor things such as the less serious surgeries and broken bones, and emergencies such as stab wounds.

Psychiatrist - They are to diagnose and help the mentally ill, and they are also there to provide therapy for those who are mentally ill and need the assistance.

Surgeon - Surgeons are needed for major surgeries and for immediate emergencies.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Red

Fire! This means that an evacuation would be mandatory, this includes patients as well as hospital staff. This might also mean that someone is smoking in the facility.

Code Blue

A patient is either in cardiac arrest. In this situation, a CPR team is required and expected!

All i know

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital

Staff role?

Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Bryan would be a 6’5 with wide green eyes, he would have brown but kinda red hair. He would always have a serious look on his face, When he smiles you would see that he is very happy and likes the way he is. What makes him unique? Let's say there was someone that was kept into the hospital with a missing arm. He would still have a serious look on his face not showing that he was worried that he’d take the male/ female for him to teach him or her.

What he's like on and off the job?

What he’s like on the job. On the job he is very serious about his work, He wouldn’t joke around or anything when working. Most of the time he wouldn’t even answer people because he is so into the job. After the job he is a chill to talk to. He would smile, joke around and have fun with his friends or just most of the time he would go home and lay back and fall asleep from a long time working that day.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

When he is working, his outlook on his co-workers is very much respect for his co-workers; he would think of them as how he thinks of himself. Plans for the future, He plans on having a wife and 2 kids once he is out of work. He wants to live with his family and live a nice chill life. He might try to work as a shopkeeper and make money when having a family.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

No, My character does not have any of the illnesses above.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Bryan Emi Was born in 1989 March 9th in New York City. His mom and dad really didn’t know much English so Bryan only spoke french, His mom was a surgeon and his dad was a stay at home dad. At the age 10 Bryans mom died. He was sad but his mom's last words were to pass college, have a family and live life, But Bryan didn’t listen. He wanted to become a surgeon just like his mom did. Once he became 16 he moved to the town called Karakura. When he was there he took 2 years of medical school and learned how to speak japanese, At 2007 he graduated thinking what to do then he tried to sign up to become a surgeon.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Brian Emi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr. Emi

Characters Given Name(s):

Brian

Characters Preferred Name:

Brian

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Male

Characters Religious Domination:

Christan

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

80% French

10% Japanese

10% American

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

1 Year

Working Experience(s):

2 years of medical school

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Highschool - 2007

Major(s):

Physics, biology

Minor(s):

Nursing, biophysics

Native Languages:

French

Other Languages:
Japanese

ありがとうございました

読書のための笑​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread