goodusernamexd | Police Application

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

I will be applying on my second alt account, goodusernamexd. For your convenience, My main account is Wakiagaru. A member of the Student Council.

Previous bans:

I've never been banned on this account but on my supposedly main account, ShuGamingg (now eggdey)
-
I was banned for Major OOC toxicity by former Admin Aania. It has been resolved now as it was a year ago. I have reflected on it and I'm more cautious of my words than my actions.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I'm fairly active but that is due to the fact I have a lot of free time at the moment. I've been playing SRP roughly for two years. If my schedule is packed, I will simply log an inactivity note. I've been getting better with my mental health these days too.

Which time zone are you in?

GMT+8.

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag?

Yes, I have discord, and it is shu#0015.

Do you have a microphone [Required]:

I have two working microphones.

List your current and past applications:

goodusernamexd
LANGUAGE APPLICATION - accepted
JUDGE APPLICATION - denied/com
RECEPTIONIST #1 - accepted
RECEPTIONIST #2 - accepted
ROLE REQUEST #1 - accepted
ROLE REQUEST #2 - accepted
LORE APPLICATION - denied
(Resolved in DMs)
-

Wakiagaru
SCHOOL COUNCIL APPLICATION - accepted (Resolved in DMs)
ROLE REQUEST #1 -
denied
ROLE REQUEST #2 - accepted
LANGUAGE APPLICATION - accepted

Other applications are a month old. These are my recently new ones or the ones still available for me to see.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I had no idea what I was doing when I first applied for the Karakura Police Department. Thankfully, I was turned down before I could start freaking out. Despite this, being given a second chance to apply pushes me far more than you can think. Because of my lack of expertise in the field, I have never seen PoliceRP or GovernmentRP in general.
-
However, I have a strong desire to learn new things and experiment with them. So I'd like to at least get a taste of this field while also trying out new things with the same zeal. I've been on the server for two years and have seen a lot of changes in the KPD in the last year. I'm willing to volunteer enough if I can be of assistance. That is why I am submitting my application today.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I believe not thoroughly, but fortunately enough I have friends in the field. I could ask them for more information later on if I ever need help with anything.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

In SRP terms, the KPD is known for being brutally honest and very dedicated to their duty as well as their love for their country.
-
First and foremost, they Patrol regularly around the area. Thoroughly searching whether or not there are any occurrences around the area. Keeping an eye out for individuals with Masks, Gang-attire or a huge crowd for a fight.
As Karakura being the dangerous place it is, Officers often have to pat people down, those wearing suspicious masks or suspicious outfits. If this said individual had an illegal item that they had used, it would be thoroughly cleaned with luminol.
Weapons such as a wooden bat or a metal bat are a bit hard to decipher, it could be played off as a sport but if there is no evidence leading up to that, the said bat will be taken away for safety precautions. If there is blood on the bat it will lead to further punishment, they could potentially be arrested for assault.

I believe you may also get your item back for a price, at the Police Station. Police officers will keep an eye on you though.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
Karakura has the highest crime rate, therefore implies you could be in danger even when you're wandering about. As a result, we have specific individuals who ensure Karakura's and citizens' safety.
They have more than just their fellow citizens to safeguard; they also have families and people to protect who are even more essential. On a daily basis, they put their people in jeopardy.
The fact that the inhabitants of Karakura can rely on these praiseworthy and committed individuals just to live a comfortable life in the location they want to live in makes it all the better. As a result, the Police Department is extremely vital to those who lack power or have no one else to turn to. Of course, as a Karakura resident, you are bound by regulations and laws to assist the Police Department; even modest assistance is sufficient for these individuals to defend you.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

A hundred percent acknowledged.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

As someone who’s willing to risk their life for someone, yes of course.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Understood.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I can fully reassure you, I’ve acknowledged that a long time ago.

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

As an adult, Tsurosakachi is a man with black hair parted in the middle. He usually has a serious expression on his face, befitting his youngster appearance... During work, he has the same facade however it’s even more serious.
He’s rather sentimental around his family, he puts them first rather than himself. He isn’t that all unique but there is that one unique thing about him, and that he’s really blunt. People often say he’s rather cold but in reality, he’s just really blunt. But that’s what makes him one of the most iconic characters I’ve had in a long time. He has a soft heart, simply covered by a black atmosphere.

What they're like on and off the job?

Whether it be on or off the job, Tsurosakachi has a goal set in place. He’s more relaxed off the job, due to the fact there’d be a lot going on inside the Department. He wants to at least make sure he’s doing his job right, as he does not want to be shown as a disappointment to his father. Therefore he already has his standards and regulations set.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Perhaps he’s rather excited on the inside, though outside, however, he looks serious as ever. But truthfully, speaking from his heart. He’s excited yet anxious to interact with people he’s never met. He most importantly prays that his family would not be harmed in the process of his chosen career, as he has a lot ahead of him.

BACKSTORY
Tsurosakachi Wakaji was born in Hakone, Japan. Along with his younger sister, Tsuroka.
As their family was well-known in their area, in other parts of Asia they would have other ancestors living there as well. When Tsurosakachi was 6 years old and Tsuroka was 4, the Wakaji's would often go on vacation, traveling around different parts of the globe. As time passed, they landed in Karakura, Japan.
Tsurosakachi was 20 at the time and his younger sister was 18. They were living in Karakura for most of their adulthood at this point. As Tsuroka, his younger sister had more business back in Taiwan, she had left shortly after she turned 19. Leaving Tsurosakachi still living in Japan. Tsurosakachi had nothing to do except wander about Karakura's area. Often observing what he sees on a daily basis, children playing, employees often interacting with each other outside of school. He had already graduated therefore he had nothing to do really. He wanted to do something, something for the country at least. He went back to Taiwan soon after he had this ambition. He had started his journalism hobby again but this time it was a mix between Criminology and Law. As he already had some bits and pieces of what Karakura's Police was like, this was no biggy. But the lingering thought at the back of his mind would often pop up, making him anxious and frantically panic. But because he hasn't contributed anything to his family or to Karakura itself, he was even more motivated. Letting this thought pass him easily as he took it out on his journal.

Time skip, Tsurosakachi is back in Karakura at the age of 29. It took him 8 years to muster the courage to become something that the people can rely on. He recently applied for the Karakura Police Department. Seeing as they are currently hiring Patrol Officers.
He told his family back in Taiwan that he was going to become a Police Officer, Tsuroka had been baffled at her brother's decision.
But he felt Tsuroka's support somewhat. It was a quiet stare-off, yet he knew what Tsuroka was trying to say. He knew what the consequences were brought upon with this decision of his.
Tsurosakachi simply wanted to not disappoint.

As time passed, even more, this young man had recently turned 37. This brings us to his present state. His passion for Criminology and Justice had grown even more. Completely dropping Journalism as he fully committed to the Government field. As somewhere behind his mind, this was the right decision and that it was worth more than it could've been worth.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Tsurosakachi Wakaji

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mister

Given Name(s):
Tsurosakachi, Saka, Tsu

Preferred Name:
Tsurosakachi, ‘Sakachi’

IC Phone number: (81+) 322-848-502

Religious Denomination: Buddhism

Marital Status: