players online

Accepted gorefetish | Caretaker Application

craigorey

Level 6
craigorey
craigorey
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: gorefetish, will be changing that soon.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): kaworu#2236

What is your time zone?: EST!

Describe your activity on the server:
VERY active on my main account, RancidPee. I am on swim team. I normally log on everyday, however I might be applying for a real job in real life, so my hours may be cut back a little. I will strill try to remain active though.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Nope!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that. I will keep my best to be as active as possible for this role.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I will be applying for the role of a Caretaker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Caretaker by definition is someone employed to look after a building, (businesses, schools etc.) but I see it as an opportunity to not only care for the building, but also care for the students of the school. Not only to provide the school with the necessary health conditions, but also create a peaceful environment for both students and staff, as well as make sure there is no threats in the school. To protect, watch over, and care for the students like a parent, like all the faculty should. They would also make the building appealing to new students and visitors, making them want to stay and experience more, whilst also replacing the necessities needed around the school, such as the vending machines, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, and the many more paper products that are inside of the school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying since 2014/2015. I enjoy roleplaying a lot, as it gives me the ability to imagine my characters in situations that wouldn't happen otherwise in real life.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
[First ever German Application.] (DENIED)
[French Application.] (ACCEPTED)
[Second German Application] (ACCEPTED)
[Korean Application] (ACCEPTED)
[Police Officer Application] (ACCEPTED)
[Second Police Officer Application] (DENIED)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
gorefetish: Adult, 32.
RancidPee: College, Working on Bachelor's, 20.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He'd give two or three warnings for their language, If they persist find another faculty member to deal with them so the situation doesn't escalate. My character is strict, as he has three kids. He'd keep his voice stern, not showing that he was upset, nor would he really get upset. He's very level-headed, and doesn't care when others think bad about him. If the student comes back again after being deterred by a faculty member besides himself, he'd give them a Detention and make them write him paragraphs apologizing for the rudeness.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
If it is a verbal fight, he would absolutely tell them to be respectful and not use foul language to each other like that. If they persist after two warnings, he'd give them both detentions and make them write an apology to one another. If it is a physical fight, he would call it in. Without hesitating to pull the two students apart, he'd take the both to Detention after informing a higher-up, taking one to the nurse and the other being left in the room until he came back to take them to the nurse as well. This will not only calm them both down. but give them both a small thinking lesson before they have to write not only each other, but the Principal and Dean about them being sorry for disrupting peace, causing a hostile environment, as well as making the school look bad.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If Saburo saw another faculty member doing something dangerous or inappropriate, he would make sure everyone is safe in the situation first. After, he'd ask what was going on, and if it was something dangerous or inappropriate, he'd report to the Dean or Principal regarding the issue. He wants to keep the school a safe and friendly environment, and he is determined to stop anything making it something other than a wonderful place to learn at.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Saburo would honestly probably be getting food or eating. He wouldn't really be in the breakroom much, as he is a workaholic. He enjoys working more than simple breaks. However, if another faculty member was in the room, he'd start a friendly little chat such as, 'How was your day, [Insert the oc's last name]?' or 'Your outfit looks splendid.' If another faculty member didn't have a lunch or was thirsty, he'd offer to buy them a drink from the vending machine, or simply give them his meal. He cares about others before himself, and enjoys interacting with other people.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would take off his keyring, trying to find what key unlocked the janitor's door. His rough-padded fingers quickly searched through the keys, finding the correct one to unlock the door. He felt a little off about the work of the other Caretakers in the Bathrooms, so he decided to grab his trusty mop and bucket. Filling the bucket with warm soapy water, he'd place it onto his cart, along with multiple other things needed for cleaning the bathroom, such as a sponge, rag, mirror cleaner, as well as a cleaner that contained bleach in it. His cart had a silly little pair of drawn-on glasses, as well as a paper nametag that said "MR CLEAN" before he rolled out to go clean around the school.

/me walked around the school, looking for any trash the students randomly litter everywhere, as well as carrying his gum removing kit, a trusty trashcan, as well as "MR CLEAN"... He'd spot a student who had just left their drink at a bench, but before he could call out to them to pick it up, they'd have scurried off to class. A sigh left him, as he waltzed over to dispose of the drink and throw it away. Since he was there already, he got down onto his back, looking under the bench and of course.. as he suspected. gum. "Really? People hide this stuff instead of throwing it away too much.." He'd remove his little sc****r from his belt, starting to sc**** the gum off the bottom of the bench, before catching it in a small plastic cup he'd later empty out. The 'gum cup' had the name 'GUMMERT' on it, as he enjoyed giving his tools silly names.

/me would be whistling sweetly, his calloused hands wet with soap and water, as he scrubbed the bathroom floor. In between his candied whistles, a few heavy breaths left him. His hair fell in front of his face, one of his strong hands wiping the loose strand away. His ponytail would move ever so slightly, the sound of squeaky clean floors eventually singing in his ears. Sitting back, he'd smile with the softness of a father seeing his firstborn for the first time, as he looked around the bathroom with pride in the work he completed. Slowly, he'd get up, making sure to not smudge the floors as he put up his trusty wet-floor sign.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Saburo Wamuro
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Mr. Wamuro

Age (Minimum is 25): 32
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Widowed

Academic Degree:
Highschool Diploma, Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Education
Minors:
Public Relations (Communications)
Psychology
Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: English

Backstory

Born into a close loving family, Saburo Wamura was the second son of Yano Wamuro and Akio Wamuro. He was born in Meijō Hospital, in the year of 1987. His parents would then bring him home to a house in Nagoya, Japan where he would spend the next 19 years. Around the age of twenty, he met a girl at a coffee shop. It was like a fairytale that came true. Her name was Aoi Suziki, and Saburo was interested in this woman greatly. The two got married in 2007, As Aoi was already bearing his first child. In 2010, Aoi died during the childbirth of his third child, who is now very healthy. Feeling the dread of his wife dying so early, he would have sent his three children to live with his mother in Nagoya, Japan. Sulking in his sadness of the loss of his wife for many years, He went through college with success. In 2013, he graduated with his Bachelor's degree in Education, yet he never used it. Over time, he lost jobs here and there, and even ended up in the gang part of Karakura up until 2021. This was until his left eye was slashed with a Katana, it really brought to light the fact he could possibly die and leave his three children fatherless. Saburo decided he shouldn't do such risky things anymore.. He had just turned 31, and he needed to start settling down.. Thinking of his children and his passion for getting work done, He decided to apply for the Caretaker position at the KHS, hoping to find a new joy that was lost so many years ago.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I enjoy spending time around others, as well as cleaning messes. It's a good job for me personally, and I see myself being fit for the position. I am strong, and I feel like people would enjoy my company.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

There is no reason for me to be accepted over anyone else. It app depends on the judgement of others. In some eyes of certain people, I would not be worthy, but in other's eyes I would. It's completely up to the person whom is reviewing my whole application.
Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?: no

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your school employee application has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread