IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
gorefetish

RPName of Club Leader:
Ryota Okura

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
kaworu#2236

Club name of the club you are apply for the leadership position:
Cosplay Club

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

I'm very good with coordinating stuff, and I'm a fairly creative person! As a leader, I feel as if I would be able to bring new fun activities, games, and contests for my members to participate in. I could make games that teach my members teamwork, sportsmanship, and other things that would benefit their character in SRP.

If my members would have suggestions, ideas, or concepts for fun events or even a new rule for the club itself I would take it into consideration, and vote on it of course! No idea is a bad idea, and I feel like I'd be able to have ways to make everyone happy. I enjoy talking to people and being social, so I would be hosting many events for social reasonings! if there is any fights that ever happen, I'm very good at defusing them as icly and oocly I sadly tend to be the person that defuses most fights.

Every week, I'd ask for feedback about my club, as I am curious what ideas my members would want changed or kept the same, what they like and what they dislike. Since leaders don't last forever, I will do my best to make a change for this club for the better, get it active, and get it known!

CLUB INFORMATION

What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club
:
My friend, teammate, and mutual Lydia is the ex-leader. I am friends with many of the members, and I'd say I would be a good leader to these people. I've lead things in class before, I lead the GSA and D&D Clubs at my school, so I do have leadership skills. This club needs a new and active leader, someone who can plan fun events that catch people's eyes, and I'm that person. I'd be able to get more active members, and I would be doing a member cleanout if I get the role. (Of course it would be a reaction based thing, etc!) I would start a strike system, so hopefully people are more active.

On the other hand, I wish to make this club a safe and loving environment for its members, and I will make plans to hopefully let everyone interact oocly and slowly become a family that welcomes newcomers!

What activities and events will this club do?:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)
School wide events include EVERYONE! So, I decided to also have the opportunity for other clubs to participate as well!

I would love to host a cosplay contest! The winner would win maybe 50k funded by myself, and second and third would get 30k (second) and 20k (third). There could be booths for other clubs to set up and sell things as well, as Cosplay club can welcome everyone. There isn't competition between them afterall!

An event I would say that is a school wide event would be a parade! KPD could close off the street surrounding the school so cars cannot go there, and people could cosplay or wear whatever they'd want and march hand in hand together. Food and drinks would of course be sold after.

Another event would be a cross event between the Cosplay Club and Theatre arts club! It would be a play, and cosplay club could provide ideas and costumes, and maybe even act out a little!

One final event for school wide events would be a craftshow contest! People can submit their OOC creations they made at home, for a big prize of 200k! There would be an ooc time limit, and ANYONE can participate.

A club event would be maybe a small fashion show, An OOC tutorial on how to make things, or maybe even something with Kahoot! We can host themed hide and seeks, as well as maybe a game of 'guess who' where two people dress as the same character (fullbody skin) and can guess whos who! Theres many more ideas, but I would need to see what my members would enjoy!

Cosplay club can also do a monthly spirit-week or spirit-day, where they announce themes to dress up as! There would be two teams, Spartans and Bobcats, and the winners could get praised via announcements. Not a real prize, as many people would probably attend, so I think an ego boost would be good!

How will the club benefit the School?:
Cosplay club could raise money for the school, as well as host new events for it! It can help students find some sort of creativity, and maybe a new passion!

It can bring people together, and it would be something the teachers could also play a part in!

It would teach students how to create things, we could teach people how to do cosplay photosh
oots, angles, etc.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
I would require them to inform me on their server's ban record and recent warns, as I do not wish to have toxic people in the club! It would cause conflicts etc! However, if they've redeemed themselves, then they can join with no hesitation!

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying this application for the following reasons:
- Although it was a good application, I've chosen to deny this application and disband the Cosplay Club

Overall it was a good application, feel free to apply again with another club theme anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread