jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+

IGN: gotsnapped

Explain your activity on the Server:
I am in the Eastern Timezone and I’m a very active player due to certain responsibilities I have on the server and such. Though in general, I am always active on Discord, but due to school, I’m only available on the server starting from 2 pm.
What previous experience do you have working in a team:
Well talking in the aspect of event teams, I’ve been on multiple events and building teams so I have a fundamental understanding of working on a team. In more extensive terms of working with a team on SRP, I am in the KPD, so every day in order to do the tasks at hand, it’s a requirement to work together.
What makes you different from other applicants:
I believe what differentiates me from other applicants is that I have planned multiple events before, not just on other servers with a player base of 100+ but I have also planned successful events on SRP whether that was through an SRP family discord or helping the KPD. Explaining more in-depth with a short statement; this is not my first time planning an event or rather my first time even being on a team and working with others towards a mutual goal. Another aspect of myself that makes me so different is my ability to plan formative events, and when presented with a problem regarding anything; I am rather quick to resolve it.
Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

Events
Small Scale

KPD Class Visits
Disclaimer: This event has already been approved on the KPD side

Quick Explanation:
KPD college classroom visits and promoting a campaign towards children

Reasoning:
Statistically, in a town filled with children where the majority do not have parents or a paternal figure in their lives. Not to mention the reasonable concern that a majority of criminals arrested in Karakura are minors. So without a reasonable doubt, it is safe to assume that the youth of Karakura is misguided and lacks the influence of any other source of information such as the difference between right and wrong or even a basic moral code without the human conscience. So with the suggestion of a collaboration with the KPD, we create a campaign plan encouraging children to report crimes and to not affiliate themselves with gang activity. With all the crime happening from a majority of teenagers and college students, It’s only reasonable to launch a campaign as such and doing classroom visits to raise awareness. Also, it paints a human face on officers, instead of everyone seeing officers as just people who put you in jail. Many people see officers as one-sided people only caring for money. I believe giving them a synopsis on how it really is; would benefit public relations. I would really love for this to be a reoccurring event than a one-time thing.
Campaign Slogan: “See something, say something.”

Benefits:
This campaign would raise awareness of crime in the area.
Encourage students to report crimes and not to be scared, or play along.
Might drive children away from crime.
Classroom activities:
- Showing the items that a common police officer carries.

- Talking about police work such as what we do as officers.

- Demonstrating the taser on a fellow officer, or maybe a student on the lowest setting obviously.

- Talking about the campaign and giving a small speech such as: “As officers, it’s our job to act on crime and protect you guys, though we don’t have eyes everywhere. As such! We’d like to introduce a new campaign; “See something, say something.” With your guy’s help, we could protect the city even better! So next time you see someone with a weapon, or doing any illegal crime; don’t be afraid to speak up! And protect the city you call home.

- Give out treats such as cupcakes or such.

Step by Step Explanation:
- An announcement would be made regarding a college class with a special appearance.
- Introduction of the officer’s names, what their ranks, and their main job around the station.

- Transition into what we do as officers, explaining how we enforce the laws and protect. Also explaining what we do around the station besides just catching criminals.

- Demonstrate a taser on an officer; or we ask if a student volunteers to be tased.

- Introduction of the campaign

- Ask if the students have questions, and answer them.

- Give out treats.

Job Convention Event

Quick Explanation:
Numerous people in different professions would be asked to come into either the gym or field and set up a small booth advertising their job to future applicants, which would be college students. These people could be Shop Owners, Officers, Janitors, Teachers, and more.

Reasoning:
With the new system set up which allows college students to pick their major, it would be best to expand on this and actually let students explore what their majors could offer them, and get any questions they have about certain occupations answered by the people themselves.

Setup Explanation:
On the baseball field, multiple small stands will set up with numerous different occupations where people will be there to answer any questions people have, hear a quick summary of what the job they want is like, what majors are best for the job, and even maybe if possible the small stands could have a small activity such as;

Shop Owners - Three students put against each other and given a booklet containing the prices of certain items, then they are asked who can calculate the total count for the items.

Officers - Testing their taser on a child with consent or maybe even handcuffing students and placing them against each other on who can escape the handcuffs the fastests based on rolls.

Doctors - Give a small booklet containing certain diagnoses and telling students a certain amount of symptoms and the students must guess what’s wrong.

Janitors - A small obstacle course filled with hidden chests filled with ‘trash’, students must race against each other to take all of the ‘trash’ and finish first.

These are obviously just suggestions on what they can do but they are obligated to do however they feel like to educate on their profession.

Benefits:
Could add more to the new college system and allow people who have questions about certain professions on the server to be answered. Also, it’s a very nice community knitted event.

Sleep In School Event

Quick Explanation:
A nighttime event where students dress in pajamas and sleepovers at the school, whether that is in a classroom or gym etc. Where they will be given snacks and partake in multiple activities provided.

Reasoning
:
Personally, I don’t know about other schools, but this is a common thing to do in North America for certain grades, mostly seniors. Though the reason why this would be a fun idea is due to the fact that it’s a simple event that can be extremely fun for any player.

Setup Explanation:
Located mostly into the gym, small sleeping bags, mats, or small tents will be placed around and concession stands will be located near the entrance of the gym with the following snacks provided or sold: Hot Cocoa, Cookies, Hot Dogs and Water. Teachers will be the supervision of the event, making sure students are not destroying school property or just in general not breaking school rules.

Activities:
Bean Bag Toss - Players will take turns tossing three bean bags into a small hoop (Rolling)

Water Gun or Light Saber Fights - Teams of three will be taken to the track field, which would be fenced off into a small compartment at least 20x20 and have multiple covers, for players to hide behind. Winner of the game, versus the next team, and so on and so forth.

Pajama Contest - A group of three judges will choose which group of students has the best group pajamas.

MMA Fighting Tournament

Quick Explanation:
A Tournament is done in either the MMA center or the gym, where students face off to knockout. Using the battlefy.com to create a public roster for students to visualize.

Reasoning:
A lot of students are skilled in fighting and I believe using the MMA center would also be nice since it’s rarely used. Also, many students have a lot of combat skills, which a majority uses for the wrong reasons such as beating up a fellow student or even using their combat skills for illegal activities.

Setup Explanation:
After sending out a form that will be limited to 15 players, since we can’t allow it to go on forever, players will fill it out and then will be placed on the roster and the brackets will be moved based on who wins or loses.

Teacher’s Appreciation Day

Quick Explanation:
Little stalls are set up that allow students to send flowers or little notes to their favorite teachers, then later a small teacher banquet would be thrown, with selected students telling their appreciation for certain teachers.

Reasoning:
Though I do not really know what goes on for teachers, I feel as if they’re unappreciated or just school workers in general, and a day or small event to show that students actually appreciate them would be the greatest motivation in my opinion for them. Also, this is a normal thing that majorities of schools do in real life, it’s just the only difference being that students do not host the banquet, it’s the school board that does that.

Setup Explanation:
Two stalls of flowers and the ability to send notes to their favorite teachers will be set up for a few days, they then would be delivered to the teachers most likely doing school. After, while school is closed, a small banquet for teachers in the gym or maybe the restaurant will be hosted, allowing teachers to have a fun time.

Last edited:

minty

Level 10
ACCEPTED

- Congratulations! You have been accepted. Please send me a DM over discord to have further information. This will include your Google Drive & Discord invite to the RPHUB Staff Discord.

minty#2761

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread