ziwwwi

Level 4

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

gotsoup

Previous bans:
I have not had any previous bans.

Describe your activity on the server?:
To describe it, I would say that I am highly active. I play for most of the week and most hours of the day when I am not busy with my life off of the computer. I would also say that I am most active on my main account, bodymutilation, due to it having a sports tag. My other three accounts, gotsoup, murderfetish, and clemistry are active constantly as well.

With my gotsoup account which I had previously used for my Police Officer tag as well as an EMS tag, I spend a lot of time on my councilor account just as much as any of my other ones. It is not a struggle for me to make a schedule that equally divides my time to be active on each of my accounts.

Which time zone are you in?:
PST

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
loserville#7541

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:
Swedish Application - Denied
German Application - Accepted
Swedish Application x2 - Accepted

Spanish Application - Accepted
Police Application - Accepted
Sundanese Application - Accepted
Korean Application - Accepted
Doctor Application - Accepted
Police Application x2 - Accepted
HS Council Application - Accepted
Bengali Application - Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have enjoyed playing SRP for two years or so, and I have plenty of experience with DetailRP. Despite working for the KPD most of my time on the server last year. , I've joined different sports teams, like College Swim and Cheer, which have really helped me to understand how to Roleplay in a way that makes everyone have a good Roleplay experience. The KPD roleplay has never been very detailed, previously. Those who have played this server usually know that officers don't describe their actions when on patrol or such- however, I did spend most of my time in the Investigator Division, now known as the Detective Division. DetailRP comes in handy in this role, and we took practice after practice each day. The KPD was given a new rule shortly after I joined. This rule made you explain how you take action more, which made me roleplay a few sentences at a time, even for something as simple as patting down a candidate. As a former member of the KPD, most of my roleplaying experience has come from the force, but now that I have resigned, I am expanding my roleplay skills in my main account, bodymutilation, and my third accounts murderfetish. One of those being a sports tag and the other a counselor one.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
When it comes to CopRP and MedicalRP, I am a big fan of it, even outside of SchoolRP. I have spent quite a lot of time dealing with what comes with CopRP, most specifically GangRP. I enjoy the experience of all of these different types of roleplay but I would love to experience more of the MedicalRP side of the server. The last time I applied I was a doctor trainee for a few months and I was able to experience a bit of what that brings. During the time I really did need a break from SRP which I gladly took. My motivation for applying mostly comes from the DeatilRp that assists the EMS role. Not only have I witnessed this type of roleplay but I have also done it on players as well and it does bring me a good amount of joy. DetailRP is just interesting and fun to me in general, whether it is MedicalRP or not. From spending lots of my time in the KPD, I’ve been able to experience MedicalRP up close in person.

Although I’m not a professional when it comes to the work EMS do, I have had plenty of experience in Government work as well as KPD training. I believe that dedication is a huge aspect of wanting one of these roles such as doctors or surgeons, as well as other roles of course; however not only wanting the role but to also pull off the roleplay correctly. Dedication and determination I will bring to the team and I am willing to spend any amount of time needed to learn more and experience this type of roleplay. Take this as you will, but this is how I would benefit the medical team.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the role of Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The role of a doctor is an extremely difficult task, responsibilities such as diagnosing their patients, prescribing medicine, and finding the solution for many of their patient's problems prove that they are very important individuals of society. It takes incredible skill to be able to balance these responsibilities and to have clear communication skills but it is vital for the role. Lastly, a good listener is a very needed attribute when it comes to becoming a doctor since patients need to express what is going wrong and doctors need to hear these and come up with an accurate diagnosis.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Clinical Manager ;
The Clinical Manager is the right-hand individual towards the lead. This person is to be relied on when it comes to responsibilities. They are one of the people the Commissioner can count on when it comes to dealing with the hospital staff. Their role takes a lot of responsibility, especially when they are the ones who deal with staff promotions and demotions; mostly keeping an eye out to check if everyone is doing their job correctly.

Clinical Lead ;
This role is to ensure that the hospital factions are moving efficiently as they can and supervising any and all tasks that their department is part of. They initially look over everyone else a rank below them. They go through the hospital and check if the staff is doing their jobs correctly, checking if each EMS has been finishing their work. They are there to supervise certain groups of EMS as well as finish their own work.

Surgeons ;
Surgeons are considered a very skillful and extremely hard job in the hospital that takes advanced skills, and talents. They are the ones to attempt surgically to cure their patients or just diagnose them. An example of this would be broken bones or brain injuries. Surgeons may also write up prescriptions when needed.

Doctors ;
A doctor's role is to help their patients when it comes to nurturing them back to health or restoring it. As they maintain the citizen's health, they usually need to go through different examinations that take place in the hospital. Having to deal with injuries and illnesses, they must always attempt the best treatment to push them towards better health. Similar role to a doctor, they are in charge of giving out prescriptions when needed. However, as similar as they are, doctors are in charge of the less severe injuries unless there are no other available surgeons.

Psychiatrist ;

A psychiatrist usually works with the mental health of patients. Their job consists of spending time and talking to the patients in an attempt to find some diagnosis. Mental, emotional, even any type of behavior disorders, their job is to determine which category their patients fall into. Not only do they work to help find the centerpiece of these diagnoses, but the psychiatrist also takes their time to plan out and develop treatments to each patient differently. An example of this would be prescribing them some sort of medication or scheduling a therapy appointment weekly.

Nurses ;

Nurses usually are around the hospital in case any higher-ups need assistance. Either that or they are helping to care for patients and citizens and their minor needs, such as administering medication and checking the basics; vital signs for example. Although their role isn't as advanced as doctors or surgeons, the nurses have many duties. While patients are in the hospital, nurses usually assist the higher-ups with minor injuries that come with it.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Red ;
There is smoke or a fire within the building.

Code Black ;
This indicates that there was a recent bomb threat.

Code Pink ;
When there has been a child or infant abduction.

Code Orange ;
When hen there has been a spill of hazardous material.

Code Silver ;
This indicates that there is an active shooting taking place.

Code Violet ;
In which, a violent or combative individual is inside the building.

Code Yellow ;
A disaster is taking place.

Code Brown ;
When there is severe weather outside of the building.

Code White ;
An evacuation call.

Code Green ;
An emergency evacuation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do.

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Motherly, Mariana Moralez is an exceptional woman. She treats the citizens of this town as if they were her own children, despite how straightforward she is. She gives off that mother-like attitude, even towards adults, I suppose it is just the result of her having grown up, taking care of her brothers by herself. In contrast to the friendly, loving mother in the literature and on television, Mariana is as straightforward as they come. When she speaks, she does not think twice about the words that come out of her mouth; she is free to say whatever is on her mind. A confident aura allows her to live life without stress. Furthermore, she is not only confident about herself but is also very mature whenever it comes to her daily activities. It's one thing to be mature at work, but Mariana never stops being mature. With her cold stare, she would always have a fierce look in her eyes. She spoke with a monotone voice and a rather intimidating gaze. A major highlight of Mariana's beauty is her brilliant blue eyes. She would also have Heterochromia, just like her twin brother. While her eye and Malachi's weren't exactly identical, her right eye was brown and the left eye was a beautiful shade of green. In addition, her complexion would look nice with dark curls. Those dazzling curls, it was incredible how well they suited her alongside that heart of gold. It wasn't typical for Mariana to wear anything fancy; she always wore something comfortable and simple. Though she does not generally smile, her suspicions do not go unnoticed. She can be quite the overthinker when it comes to meeting new people as well. She might seem like a very serious person every minute of the day, but Mariana does of the curse have her moment where she enjoys herself. She does however find comport in places as well as around her brothers. Her family in general- she feels at peace. It's one of those moments where all of that built of stress leaves her mind. This of course would never distract her from her work though. Even at great times like those, her mind is always on those cases and reports.

In addition to being simple, Mariana is also very devoted to her family. The emotions that she deems unnecessary to show are not shown. An example of those emotions would be anger, frustration, irritation, hatred, and of course any other violent traits. When lives are at risk, even in a stressful situation, she refuses to let these emotions show. Waiting for the perfect moment, she takes action swiftly. Patience is a big part of her mind, she does not tend to react until she knows it's a perfect time. Violence is never the answer in her book unless it does seem necessary. Before all, she thinks of the safely of others

What are they like on and off the job?

With regards to being on the task, Mariana is the one character you can believe. She is not any doubt the individual that could get something completed while she places her thoughts on it. even supposing it does final for days to nights, she could never even consider giving up or taking a few sorts of damage. As unhealthy as it is, she tends to move nights without sleep- just to get to the give up of a case or gather any more proof and information. She could never allow something to get inside the manner of her paintings, she knows that her activity comes first above something else in her existence- unless her own family of the path. Her own family does have a massive function in her motivation to paintings so tough after wall. After the whole thing that came about along with her father, she seems to have this fear lurking over her shoulder; that single thought inside the back of her thoughts that asserts if she does not preserve running so tough a person else near her could grow to be like that. even when she changed into younger and her father had been taken away, she couldn't think about the clothes she needed to wear to high school or which boy changed into going to take her to the dance, during and after college her head would be shoved into books and papers. have a look at examining look at, that's all that she did. nothing has been capable of preventing her from focusing all these years. If whatever has been to manifest to a person near her, she would by no means be able to forgive herself. That notion runs to and fro thru her mind regularly, it'll devour her pores and skin till she is so exhausted that she cannot even sit up straight. it's what continues her in her own little bottle where she is aware of she can certainly get the activity achieved.

But on those days where she is not operating at the activity, she is frequently around her brothers, Malachi and Matteo. together they could stroll around the streets and stores of Karakura; Malachi usually helping Mariana make her friends her age. She has continually been terrible at talking with human beings, which is why Malachi commonly does all of the speakings even as Mariana stands in the back of him and nods. whilst she is out by using herself, she will sit down at a pleasant spot at the zen garden or the park and have a nice cup of tea. The peaceful sounds of birds chirping and frogs inside the ponds, she enjoys each second of it. She tends to decide on those locations wherein there is much less noise, it facilitates her to reflect on consideration on everything going on in her existence. it's a good manner to push all of those traumatic throughs out of her head.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Mariana always knows how to talk and have conversations with her co-workers. She is never stressed about what words would come out of her mouth, she knows to always keep it professional. Although most might disagree, she believes that co-workers should never be more while on duty. No friendship or relationships, in her mind they would just be a waste of energy. This is why she tends to keep a very professional relationship with all of her co-workers. Even her family members. She knows to treat every single person with respect and never once has she even thought of speaking out of place. Even if in the end she does not fully agree with those co-workers, she'll make sure to give them the respect they deserve. With years of practice, it seems as though she has trained herself to speak upon certain topics correctly. Saying what is necessary during conversations and when to keep to herself. In the end, she is of course going to treat every single co-worker the same.

Mariana never does think about the future. She never has the time to actually sit down and think about what she wants to do once she's way older. Even when she does think about those topics, they are not as simple inter eyes. Years ago when she was very young and her father had been falsely accused of a crime he did not commit, Mariana ended up spending days and nights looking into his case. Every single file from news reports to old papers on his desk. Even after reading through all of them, she would make sure to read over them again and again until she was 100% she hadn't missed anything. She even took notes on those papers. During the time, she was only fifteen. She never had the time to sit down and think about her future. Of course, when she sits down and actually daydreams about the future- she doesn't plan on giving up on work. Having a family of her own has always been a dream, she would be more than happy to be a mother one day, but she does know how difficult that would be for her and her family; due to how dedicated she is to her work. Other than having the perfect family, Mariana just wants to continue living her life to the fullest- being able to help those in need whenever she can.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Mariana Moralez does not have any mental illnesses, but she does have a physical sensitivity to the cold that could sometimes produce symptoms such as a chronic dry nose.

BACKSTORY

June 7th, 1997 was such a significant day in the world, and not just because the Cosmos 2344 Proton-K Launch failed. Elena Moralez and Lee Moralez brought in two new members to their family. First, Mariana then came Malachi; a matching set of fraternal twins. In total they had three children, older brother Matteo who's a few months shy of hitting three years old; but back to Mariana, ah yes Mariana J Moralez. The middle child of the sibling trio but at times she was more like an older sibling to both boys. "Matteo, don't eat all the chips, I want some for later." "Malachi, don't jump off the bed, you broke your phone last time." Though it seemed like Mariana was the common sense for the boys, they always had her back when she needed it; or when she didn't. Mariana, the big, bad, ten-year-old, Mafia boss with her taller twelve-year-old, bodyguard; Matteo, and the always shorter ten-year-old bodyguard, Malachi. Mariana with freckles and all, hustling all the older middle schoolers for their brownies. The duo and Matteo, grew up in quite a dangerous neighborhood; West Garfield Park, in fact, a bit on the west side of Chicago located in Illinois, North America. Though, where Mariana was born never let that bring her down academically, Mariana was a straight-A student and highly intelligent child. School just came easy to her, and she was perfectly fine with that, all she need was school; none of that social stuff was needed. Dances and, and, and dates? That wasn't gonna get her into college. A normal day, just a normal day changed all that though, her everyday life was flipped. Her father, a police detective went through the front door and didn't come back. Their mother sat them right at the table and told the kids what happened; their father was arrested for 'murder'. After saying goodbye to their father, their mother sent them to Japan to get away from the news and to peruse a scholarship in Karakura, in which Mariana became a detective to sought out the answers about what happened to her father, in which she did, she figured it out and then decide to follow her mother's footsteps in medicine.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Characters Full Name:

Mariana Javiera Moralez

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Miss Mariana

Characters Given Name(s):

Mariana

Characters Preferred Name:

Mari

Characters Age:

Twenty-Seven

Characters Gender: