gotsoup

What timezone are you in?:
PST

How old are you? (I.R.L):
I am 17 years old.

Do you have discord, if so what is your discord username?:
loserville#7541

Describe your activity on the server?:
I would definitely think of myself as a very active player. I’m usually on for most of the week as well as most hours of the day, also active on all three accounts. I have been playing Schoolrp for about almost 2 years now, so I believe I'm active enough.

My main account, Loservillee, having the College Cheer-Tag along with my alts. Gotsoup which I previously used for my Police Officer Tag. Even now with my third alt account, Winnerville, I’ve been able to make a nice schedule to help me be equally active on all of my accounts.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
Spanish Application - Accepted
Sundanese Application - Accepted
German Application - Accepted
Swedish Application - Denied
Swedish Application - Accepted
Korean Application - Accepted
College Application - Denied
College Application [ Re-apply ] - Accepted
Police Application. - Accepted

What experiences do you have with DetailRP?:
From my two years or so of playing SRP, I would definitely say that I have had plenty of experience when it comes to DetailRP. Most of my experience has been from the KPD, but joining different sports teams, such as College Swim and Cheer has really taught me a thing or two about how to DetailRP in a way that brings everyone a good Roleplay experience. When I first joined the KPD, 6 months back, there was not much detail within the roleplay, most people who have played this server probably already knew that officers don't detail their actions when on patrols and such- however I did spend most of my time in the Investigator Division, now known as the Detective Division. This role does take quite a bit of DetailRP, and each day it was practice after practice. A few months after joining this division, a new rule was added to the KPD. A rule where putting more detail into your actions was a must, and this adding to what I already know really pushed me to roleplay a few paragraphs at a time, even for something as simple as patting a citizen down. Most of my roleplay experience has come from the KPD but now that I have resigned, I’ve moved my roleplay skills over to my main account, loservillee; myt sports team tag account.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
As someone who loves to roleplay, whether it be GangRP, CopRP, or any other type- even outside of the SchoolRP Server, I would love to experience MedicalRP. From what I have heard so far, from other plays and members of the hospital; it takes a bit of time to roleplay out within the EMS and their MedicalRP. Due to all the DetailRP of course, which I am extremely excited for. After spending months with CopRP, I feel as though this would be a new subject to deal with. I have witnessed MedicalRP when coming across it and I must admit, it seems really interesting. Watching the EMS do their job is quite fascinating to experience, especially when you're the ones roleplaying with them. I would honestly love to be a part of that.

From spending lots of my time in the KPD, I’ve been able to experience MedicalRP up close in person. Although I’m not a professional when it comes to the work EMS do, I have had plenty of experience in Government work as well as KPD training. I definitely think of myself as someone who gets works done, especially when I am able to put my mind to it. I believe that dedication is a huge aspect of wanting one of these roles such as doctors or surgeons, as well as other roles of course; however not only wanting the role but to also pull off the roleplay correctly. With dedication comes determination, and I am willing to spend anytime that is needed to learn more about the EMS and how everything works. Take this as you will, but this is how I would benefit the medical team.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
The medical role I am applying for is Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The role of a doctor is as hard as it sounds. Their role takes a lot of responsibility since they are incredibly important individuals when it comes to the hospital. Quite an important role as well, important as in doctors are the ones who usually provide diagnoses’ to patients. Now only this but when needed, doctors should be able to perform certain duties; such as diagnosing conditions, prescribing medicine, and finding the best possible solution for patients, administering treatment for example. This positions should be seen as a more serious one than anything, they are responsible for their patients well being after all; that's not very easy when it comes down to it, it definitely takes a great amount of skill to do so. However this role is not just about the taking care of patients and their injuries, a doctors role is so much more than that. Not only do they need the skills to heal and help their patients, they also need the skills of speaking to them and solving anything else that they need. An example of that would be their communication skills. In order to properly explain verbally what is happening to the patients, whether that be a diagnosis or such, doctors need to be able to have good communication skills. Listening as well, doctors need to know what's going on with patients and in order to do that they must be able to keep their ears open.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Head Physicians ;
As the name states, this role is the head of the hospital. Indicating that the person with this role is in charge of everything and anything that goes on in the establishment. Usually in charge of the whole medical side of the hospital of course but they are also the ones who are in charge of the other staff's promotions and money.

Clinical Manager ;
The Clinical Manager is the role of Head Physician’s right hand almost. The one person the HP can rely on when it comes to dealing with the hospital as well as their staff. Their role takes a lot of responsibility since they are usually the ones who deal with staff promotions and demotions; mostly keeping an eye out to see if everyone is doing their jobs correctly when the HP is not around.

Clinical Lead ;
Now this role belongs to the person who initially looks over everyone else a rank below then. Making sure if the staff are doing their jobs correctly and checking out if each EMS role is being done the way they are supposed to be. Basically supervising a certain group or different groups at the same time.

Surgeons ;
The surgeons of the hospital are the ones who are mostly skilled and trained in the more advanced parts. Such as operating on patients with severe injuries; broken bones for example. They also diagnose their patients when it comes to diseases or conditions; an example of this would be cancerous tumors. These diagnoses’ could very well lead to the surgeons having to write up a prescription.

Doctors ;
The role of the doctors is quite important, their job is to help citizens and patients when it comes to restoring their health as well as maintaining it. Their work day usually consists of examining patients that visit the hospital and take care of their injuries or illnesses; in which they would of course give the best recommended treatment that would push them towards better health and well being. Just like the surgeons, doctors may also write and give out prescriptions when needed. Although the two are similar in their ways, doctors tend to work more on not so severe injuries; unless of course there are no surgeons available in the building.

Psychiatrist ;
The role of a psychiatrist is to work and deal with the mental health of patients. Usually meaning that they would spend time helping patients to find some sort of diagnoses, whether that be mental, emotional, or any type of behavioral disorders. Along with working to help find the center of these diagnoses’ the psychiatrists take time to plan out and develop a treatment for each and every patient. Most commonly prescribing them medication or scheduling therapy appointments.

Nurses ;
Nurses usually are around the hospital in case any higher ups need assistance. Either that or they are helping to care for patients and citizens and their minor needs, such as administering medication and checking the basics; vital signs for example. Although their role isn't as advanced as doctors or surgeons, the nurses have many duties. While patients are in the hospital, nurses usually assist the higher ups with minor injuries that come with it.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Red ;
Typically means there is fire or smoke within the hospital.

Code Black ;
Indicates that there has been a bomb threat.

Code Pink ;
When there has been a child or infant abduction.

Code Orange ;
Usually when there has been a spill of a hazardous material.

Code Silver ;
Indicates that there is an active shooting taking place.

Code Violet ;
When there is a violent or combative individual inside the building.

Code Yellow ;
A disaster is taking place.

Code Brown ;
Usually when there is severe weather.

Code White ;
An evacuation call.

Code Green ;
An emergency evacuation.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend otherwise you are subjected to receive punishment (Demoted)?:
Yes I do.

Do you understand that you have to obey the rules and constraints you have been given, or you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do understand.

Do you agree that if acknowledged at any given time, you’re vulnerable to being demoted?:
I do agree.

IC SECTION

Characters Full Name:
Mariana Javiera Moralez

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Mariana

Characters Preferred Name:
Mari

Characters Age:

Characters Gender: