koly

Level 0
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

My in-game name is _Koly

Discord Tag:

My discord tag is _koly.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes I do have a working microphone and I am willing to use it.

Timezone & Country:
I live in Romania and my timezones are GMT+3/EET (Eastern European Time)

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

I do not have any current or past applications.

Describe your activity on the server:

I consider myself to be pretty active on the server. Usually, I come home from school at around 2:30 PM (GMT+3) and I am mostly free. I love SRP and play it for around 4-5 hours on weekdays and 5-8 hours in weekends. Sadly, on weekdays I need to log off around 10 PM but on weekends, I can stay up late and play more.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for Governor.

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying to this position is simply coming from my daily life. A family friend of mine works in this field, and I am very interested in his work and his duties, and I am hoping I can follow his footsteps to become one.

Back on SRP, I like the government faction and I was hoping to get in for quite some time. I recently got the courage necessary to apply when I saw that the applications are open so I said, 'let's give it a shot.'

I started playing SRP about a year ago and I have liked it since then. Sadly, I was inactive this summer, mainly because I was away exploring the world, but now that I am back, I want to try something different and interesting at the same time. This is my motivation for applying for this faction, and mainly for this position.

Lets move to my character for a second. He is the type of person to HATE any corruption. Even if it's bribery or lying to the whole public, he would rather announce to the police, rat those who choose to not stand by the laws. He has a belief that all evil in the society must be rooted out, exposing everything to the whole public to see.

Let's say he saw an officer abusing a citizen. He would, of course, take pictures and videos of it while trying to not get seen. After he has everything he needed he would instantly contact his higher-up, and the officer's supervisor, telling them what had happened. He would expect to get the officer thrown out of the force. IF the officer still has his job and nothing has changed, he would anonymously go to the news, exposing the officer, hoping that the people of Karakura would take his side.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

I have a good understanding of Karakura's laws & Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

I do have some goals in mind.

My first goal in this role is to improve my DetailRP. Since English is not my first language, I still make some grammar and punctuation mistakes and by joining this faction, I believe I can fix them and improve myself overall.

My second goal is to have fun. I am mainly joining this faction to laugh and have a good experience with the other government workers. I am not joining this faction to have an adult role, but I am in it for the long run, to stay as long as I can in this faction and to make an impact in the community.

My character's goal in this job is to be respected. Since this is all he has ever wanted, he wants to make an impact in the town while befriending his coworkers, building positive and friendly relationships with them.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

To me, being a governor means helping the citizens of Karakura with their issues, listening to their problems and resolving their needs.

Besides from the regular handing out ID cards to citizens, they often announce trials, document and attend them, and oversee if everything is going well. They sign adoption papers, so children can unite with their new parents. They often officiate marriages for the couples around Karakura and, probably most important task, give speeches to the public, announcing the great future for our city.

The governor is a very stressful job, often getting yelled at for a single misunderstanding, but it has his upsides, like improving his reputation. Governors often have a good political influence that, in a lot of cases, gets them out of sticky situations, often abusing it.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I am accepted, I can be removed at any time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

I understand that, and I will be dedicated to my position if I am accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I am aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

I have read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

I will be able to attend weekly meetings and events if my time allows it.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

"My name is Xander Whitlock

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

"Mr. would be preferred, thank you for asking."

Current age:

"I am 25 years old."

Date of birth:

"I was born on January 31st, 1999"

Academic Degree:

"I have a Master's degree."

Major(s):

"My major is law. I chose this because I want to understand how the legal system works."

Minor(s):

"I also studied Political Science as my minor. This has taught me about how governments operates.

Work experience:

"Well, while I was in high school and college I didn't do much work. I was focused on getting good grades, and I was not the type of guy to make friends so I did not party or drank during that time. My goal always was to become a government official but, around that time, I did not know what path to take. . I had to choose between either to become a judge or a lawyer. In the end, I decided to become a governor simply because I did not have what it took to become a lawyer and I did not found the role of a judge interesting for me, mainly because I am kind hearted even if I don't show it most of the time.

In my youth, when I had some free time, I would go around the city of Nagoya asking government workers if I could do something for them, asking various question, and surprisingly, often times getting a answer. Sometimes, when they had a busy day, they would bring me in the back, give me some papers and told me to categorize them. Even if it's a lame job to most people, I just loved it."

Nationality & born location:

"I'm Japanese, and I was born in Nagoya, Japan."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

"Sadly, I only know how to speak Japanese." (Default)

Criminal record:

"I do not have any criminal record to my name."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"I think I am a strong candidate for this job because I actually am interested in becoming a governor in Karakura. Since I graduated from college, I always wanted to apply for a similar position in my home city, but sadly, there were no positions left. Since my little brother lives in Karakura, I decided to visit him. When I arrived here, at the airport, I saw a poster that said 'Governor applications are open', so I decided to shoot my shot on this position.

I am usually a person that 'minds his own business', not interacting with people without a motive. But, if I were to be accepted in this position I would make an effort to build friendly relationships with the people I am working with.

I'd want to add that I do not have any problems dealing with annoying or angry citizens. I don't have any anger issues whatsoever and I try to remain calm in every situation. I can talk to residents hours on end or even days, and try to explain to them what they want to know. I am willing to hear their suggestions even if it's a bad or a good one."

EXTRA

Backstory:

Xander Whitlock, born in Nagoya, lost his mother at a young age. He has a younger brother named Shark who is seven years younger than him. His father, being in debt for years, decided to become corrupt. Accepting bribes from criminals, he made a lot of money from this dirty hustle. After his debts were no longer a problem, he decided to send Xander to college, paying for what he needed. Even though Xander somehow appreciated his efforts, he hated his dad for becoming corrupt, because he did not want to see him being put behind bars. That would ruin the future for himself and his sibling.

Even though Xander didn’t support his dad’s choices, he tried to distance himself from the family, even though it hurt him. He focused on his studies and, as a result, he got good grades. After some time, when he was nearly finished with college, unexpectedly, a warrant for his father's arrest came through, arresting him in less than a day. When he visited his dad in jail along side his little brother, his only parent told him to grab the remaining illegal money he had stashed behind his desk in a duffel bag and bail him out. Xander and his little brother rushed back to their house and instantly found the illegal money.

Looking at the big sum of money, Xander instantly got disgusted. How can a corrupt cop make so much money by just ignoring and breaking the law? It was scary for him. Shark instantly got the duffel bag and tried rushed out of the house, with the intention to bail his dad out because he was too dear to let him rot in there. But, Xander got other plans. He grabbed the bag and counted how much yen was in there. Surprisingly, it was about 12 million yen in the duffel bag.

He went online, ignoring completely about the existence of his father, and bought a 1 way ticket to Karakura only for Shark. His little brother, not knowing the changes that will occur in his life, asked why he had to leave the city. His older brother told him kindly that he just wants to protect Shark from their father's criminal connections and wants to be sure that he will grow up in a safer place. Xander went online and enrolled Shark in the only school in Karakura while Shark packed his bags for the upcoming flight.

The next day he went to the airport with Shark, he had to make sure he had everything he needed and had to watch him enter the plane before it went off into the sky. Before that, they chatted and both understood that it was for Shark's greater good to go to another city because their dad's sentence was about 20 years, and they knew he would most likely seek revenge for not helping him. He gave Shark some money and told him to buy an apartment, clothes and food with it and that he will come looking for him when Xander would get his degrees.

When Xander returned to his home, he rushed to his computer and searched for a decent apartment near his college for the remaining of his last year in college and donated about 90% of the remaining money to the city's church because he felt like he committed some kind of sin spending this much illegal cash and decided to clean his 'dirty' hands by sending the majority of the money to the church. As the months went by, Xander used nearly all his remaining money on college, food, and clothes.
Finally, after he graduated college, he planned to apply for the position of governor there. But, sadly, all the positions were filled. So he used all his money and bought ticket to Karakura to see how his little brother was doing.

SS of the character:
Sf3AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread